Comment

• Vote Count

miamidolphin4life - 1 - pheltzbahr
      pheltzbahr - 1 - miamidolphin4life

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Here we go.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Yeah, Lynch MD4L

If it doesn't work, or if it does and the game's not over, we'll probably end up lynching pheltz next and then a witch hunt.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Also, if people will actually get their PMs in, no reason we cannot just lynch MD4L now and if it doesn't work we can just start a new day right away.

Looks like lynching MD4L has practically no opportunity cost, tbh.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

miamidolphin4life - 2 - SwAg Dynasty, pheltzbahr

Comment

• Are we sure we want to do this again?? What the hell. Lynch MD4L again
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Vote Count

miamidolphin4life - 3 - SwAg Dynasty, JoeLegend, pheltzbahr

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                    Are we sure we want to do this again?? What the hell. Lynch MD4L again
                    As long as people get their PMs in again, this really has no cost... And since we theorized he couldn't be killed if his bros were alive, and now most are dead, might as well give it another shot.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                      Yeah, Lynch MD4L

If it doesn't work, or if it does and the game's not over, we'll probably end up lynching pheltz next and then a witch hunt.
                      Why not just avoid this situation entirely and lynch Pheltz?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        Why not just avoid this situation entirely and lynch Pheltz?
                        Because you've claimed to be Leelee and pheltzbahr. You claimed to be Forum and not forum. You said you were the banhammer. You've survived 5 deaths.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Hey Pheltz, what page was your post fully going speaking of your role?

Comment

Hey Pheltz, what page was your post fully going speaking of your role?
                            http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...81#post1213881

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              As long as people get their PMs in again, this really has no cost... And since we theorized he couldn't be killed if his bros were alive, and now most are dead, might as well give it another shot.
                              Who exactly were my bros?

Comment

Who exactly were my bros?
                                That's the confusing part, both Vitor and VF went to bat for you on Day 1.

Followed by that, you've voted mostly with VF, JLash, and PSU.

So really, you're like the scum dumpster monstrosity.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X