Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you claimed Vitor's lynch was scum-driven...and he turned out to be scum.

You've also said "I'm not forum"

Reverse psychology doesn't usually work in this game.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      I'm likely dead from lynch the next day, so I'll come out and say what I am:

WF Mafia

Welcome to WF Mafia and back to Mafia in general, Phetlz! You are:

Arcade, The Flaming Homosexual, Rainbow-Aligned

You’re Arcade, resident fag. People are scared of your sexual orientation, for good reason- you infect them with ******osity! If anyone targets you with a night ability, it will fail, and for the next day phase, everything they post has to be in pink. They can’t opt to not post, and they can’t explain why they’re posting in pink.
      Understandable.

Win condition: You win by surviving until the end of the game. You may win with the town. Also, if at any point 51% or more of the players who are still alive have had to had posted in pink at least once, you will be declared the game's sole victor.
      Once again understandable, though seems quite suspect that a role would be that vauqe. I think there's more than your letting us know

You may communicate with: No one.
      I had you always being pegged with VF, and from what was shown earlier seemed like scum was always agreeing with you. It had to be more than just a random "oh well" coinincidence.

(There's some Bolds and "Rainbow Aligned" is actaully a beautiful rainbow of colors, but this is the cut and paste.)
      [B]Fag. Lulz.[B]

CJay, I hate you for being Forum. You fucked me up. Tiny hope you change to Cherepinsky.
      Was CJay Cherepensky? I dunno, but that doesn't change the fact that I truely believe your scum and like Prodigy in the last game and will be shown just like scum did last game and are being given your own name to hide from the rest of the trolls.

Tango, I know you'll lead the charge, but be smart.
      Seems awakard how you said that then said something random about how Tango should be lynched in two days so I meet my WC. Seems like as scum you realized the person with the biggest charge against you is gone and you'd be getting away free. Not on my watch, buddy. U SCUM!
      Maintain my lynching vote for Pheltz. If you guys decide to take the cheap route and go after me, just lynch him once I'm FINALLY gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        That's the confusing part, both Vitor and VF went to bat for you on Day 1.

Followed by that, you've voted mostly with VF, JLash, and PSU.

So really, you're like the scum dumpster monstrosity.
        Nah, me batting for Vitor was always besides the point. I defended him because he was going to be lynch AGAIN in two games for absolutely no reason other than just being himself and Rio. Regardless of that situation, I'd have gone to bat for him. Did I try and lobby for him to remain alive and bring suspicion upon myself? Yes, but I'd do it again if I could. Obviously been lucky I've been able to evade lynchings, but that was my main point. Later in the game Egg Shen and someone else(maybe SirA) said the same exact thing, but didn't say anything that phase. Maybe they didn't wanna bring early suspicion on them. Next game, I'll probably do like I always do and be quiet for the opening day phase.

VF has been all over Pheltz/Hyper jock so far, so it's not much. Besides, PSU and VF said something in the disscussion thread about how you two were so close to each other this game. You never suspected him. Hmm, I wonder why? They played town friendly games. I've been trying to help town win this game which is why I sided with them for the most part if it seems like it. Look at my lynches compared to town members now dead(or still alive). We've been in the same boat all game.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          Nah, me batting for Vitor was always besides the point. I defended him because he was going to be lynch AGAIN in two games for absolutely no reason other than just being himself and Rio. Regardless of that situation, I'd have gone to bat for him. Did I try and lobby for him to remain alive and bring suspicion upon myself? Yes, but I'd do it again if I could. Obviously been lucky I've been able to evade lynchings, but that was my main point. Later in the game Egg Shen and someone else(maybe SirA) said the same exact thing, but didn't say anything that phase. Maybe they didn't wanna bring early suspicion on them. Next game, I'll probably do like I always do and be quiet for the opening day phase.

VF has been all over Pheltz/Hyper jock so far, so it's not much. Besides, PSU and VF said something in the disscussion thread about how you two were so close to each other this game. You never suspected him. Hmm, I wonder why? They played town friendly games. I've been trying to help town win this game which is why I sided with them for the most part if it seems like it. Look at my lynches compared to town members now dead(or still alive). We've been in the same boat all game.
          So now, you're Forum?
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

So now, you're Forum?
            No, but I'm offended that you believe I haven't tried to help the town at all.

Comment

So now, you're Forum?
              Maybe he should vote to lynch you
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

No, but I'm offended that you believe I haven't tried to help the town at all.
                So I take it your claiming to be Independent?

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

So I take it your claiming to be Independent?
                  As I have been for quite a while, only to get rush lynched a long whiles back.

Comment

• So you're still pheltzbahr?

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Would I lie at this point?

Comment

• Guess its worth the shot at lynching MD4L.

Lynch MD4L

Comment

Would I lie at this point?
                          You're about to be lynched...Yes.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Smh. Is Tango still going to get mod killed?

Comment

• Vote Count

miamidolphin4life - 4 - SwAg Dynasty, JoeLegend, The Prodigy, pheltzbahr
                              pheltzbahr - 1 - miamidolphin4life

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Hey MD4L want to vote for yourself so we arent stuck waiting for Sit or Rednose? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X