X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    You're about to be lynched...Yes.
    Hasn't he been like this everytime we try to lynch him and it does not work.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
      Hey MD4L want to vote for yourself so we arent stuck waiting for Sit or Rednose? lol
      I've played this game long enough. Not going out like a chump.

Comment

• Just mod kill Tango and it's only four votes to lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
          I've played this game long enough. Not going out like a chump.
          Thats what I figured. Cant blame you.

On a side note, this was the advertisement next to your post. They are getting smarter.

Comment

On a side note, this was the advertisement next to your post. They are getting smarter.
            LOL I want a Taco Bell ad next to my post

Comment

Haha, that's golden.

Comment

• So while we are waiting whats up.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                  So while we are waiting whats up.
                  Got any personal problems? I'm leaving in about 20 minutes so lets make this worth while

Comment

Got any personal problems? I'm leaving in about 20 minutes so lets make this worth while
                    Nope nothing going on here. Me, the wife, and kids are all good. The rest of my family is a meth mess but I moved on and ignore them. How about you?

Comment

Maintain my lynching vote for Pheltz. If you guys decide to take the cheap route and go after me, just lynch him once I'm FINALLY gone.
                      I'm rooting for you.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I think Leelee is moving on from me
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          I'm rooting for you.
                          ?
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Nah, me batting for Vitor was always besides the point. I defended him because he was going to be lynch AGAIN in two games for absolutely no reason other than just being himself and Rio. Regardless of that situation, I'd have gone to bat for him. Did I try and lobby for him to remain alive and bring suspicion upon myself? Yes, but I'd do it again if I could. Obviously been lucky I've been able to evade lynchings, but that was my main point. Later in the game Egg Shen and someone else(maybe SirA) said the same exact thing, but didn't say anything that phase. Maybe they didn't wanna bring early suspicion on them. Next game, I'll probably do like I always do and be quiet for the opening day phase.

VF has been all over Pheltz/Hyper jock so far, so it's not much. Besides, PSU and VF said something in the disscussion thread about how you two were so close to each other this game. You never suspected him. Hmm, I wonder why? They played town friendly games. I've been trying to help town win this game which is why I sided with them for the most part if it seems like it. Look at my lynches compared to town members now dead(or still alive). We've been in the same boat all game.
                            Lol, who wrote this for you?
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              Lol, who wrote this for you?
                              LOLa

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                ?
                                Somehow MD$L will wriggle out of this, I'm confident.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X