X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I think Leelee is moving on from me
    She did say she wants a 69 with Legend while he holds her in the tombstone position.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

LOLa
      It was you, no?
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
        It was you, no?
        No. No white text? Are you for serious?

It was just funny that I didn't pick up on it.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          Nope nothing going on here. Me, the wife, and kids are all good. The rest of my family is a meth mess but I moved on and ignore them. How about you?
          House in dissary, but it is what it is. Tried to hollar at some girl yesterday, but didn't go all out. Then today I seen her with some other dude and for some reason got upset. I rarely get worked up over situations like that, but that one got me kinda mad...

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          I'm rooting for you.
          You're making it hard for me to hate ya.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          I think Leelee is moving on from me
          She was never worth it... or did you never show her the SwAg pics?

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
          Lol, who wrote this for you?
          Did it sound smart lol? Did it myself.

Comment

It was you, no?
            Beware you are about to be acalled a ****ing idiot and a retard. Also who ever revived you is getting ignored. LOL

Comment

Beware you are about to be acalled a ****ing idiot and a retard. Also who ever revived you is getting ignored. LOL
              Hahaha. I legit laughed at this.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                She was never worth it... or did you never show her the SwAg pics?
                I was just kidding, she's still totally into me.No, not literally.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                I forgot about that, but since Kaiser claimed to revive you (even if it wasn't true), I guess I have a reason to ignore Kaiser now! Awesome!
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  House in dissary, but it is what it is. Tried to hollar at some girl yesterday, but didn't go all out. Then today I seen her with some other dude and for some reason got upset. I rarely get worked up over situations like that, but that one got me kinda mad...

Felt like a missed oppertunity. But for her to be with him 1 day after she must have already had her eye on him.

Comment

No. No white text? Are you for serious?

It was just funny that I didn't pick up on it.
                    You're on my suspect list. No seriously, you are. But sort of, not really.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Somebody read my book.

Comment

Felt like a missed oppertunity. But for her to be with him 1 day after she must have already had her eye on him.
                        I never want to keep relationships in my school because ppl dunno how to act. Like keeping things low key for that exact reason. I'm pretty sure I've seen them talking before, only this time he was kinda drapped around her. That literally brought me from having a "meh" day to legit being mad.

Comment

If you're anything other than Forum, my mind will officially blow. I actually do think you're a Forum though.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Somebody read my book.
                            What's it called? JLash gave me a Fantasy Football Book a few months back.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I was OK with keeping you alive no good deed goes unpunished I s'pose. So am I? Or aren't I? Or am I like in between... I need to know whether I should be a dick to you now or not.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

If you're anything other than Forum, my mind will officially blow. I actually do think you're a Forum though.
                                After his revival he's been acting pretty scummy, but for times like this he's gotta stay alive.

Comment

Working...
                                X