This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I was OK with keeping you alive no good deed goes unpunished I s'pose. So am I? Or aren't I? Or am I like in between... I need to know whether I should be a dick to you now or not.
    You sure this is the right move with MD$L? Could be giving him a 3 person crew that can communicate if the conversion theory holds true.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      I never want to keep relationships in my school because ppl dunno how to act. Like keeping things low key for that exact reason. I'm pretty sure I've seen them talking before, only this time he was kinda drapped around her. That literally brought me from having a "meh" day to legit being mad.
      Agree when I was in high school I avoided relationships but started dating a girl 2nd semester of my senior year. you can say it worked out 12 years later and 3 kids.
      Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      If you're anything other than Forum, my mind will officially blow. I actually do think you're a Forum though.
      Be prepared to have your mind blown Someone will fix this and make it gay. hey look a skittle
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

After his revival he's been acting pretty scummy.
        I said the same thing.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          Be prepared to have your mind blown Someone will fix this and make it gay. hey look a skittle
          So, Joe just admitted to being scum?
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            What's it called? JLash gave me a Fantasy Football Book a few months back.
            Mafia "yo dawg you scummy" By JoeLegend

Comment

So, Joe just admitted to being scum?
              No i admitted to being Forum and finding a skittle.

Comment

Mafia "yo dawg you scummy" By JoeLegend
                I don't like that one. JLash's was caled JLash's Handbook.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  I don't like that one. JLash's was caled JLash's Handbook.
                  Dam that title is brilliant.

Comment

Agree when I was in high school I avoided relationships but started dating a girl 2nd semester of my senior year. you can say it worked out 12 years later and 3 kids.
                    Mexcian love. Anyways, nah, I'm not trying to get into any deep relationships. Had I wanted to, I could have, but not now. I just really want that girl. Moreso than I though I did as well. Thing that hits me is she isn't even all that. I dunno what it is, I just really want her.

Comment

• Oh, and since no one else mentioned it:

BF7 was crazy.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• SwAg, are you actually taking what's being posted right now seriously? Lol, these are just the kick back relax times.

It's what makes the CMD the most awesome times. Brings the forum together like a family

Comment

Mexcian love. Anyways, nah, I'm not trying to get into any deep relationships. Had I wanted to, I could have, but not now. I just really want that girl. Moreso than I though I did as well. Thing that hits me is she isn't even all that. I dunno what it is, I just really want her.
                          My wife is Irish LOL. You should not get in any relationships either unless its for real. Most High relationships wont last and they will slow you down. Pay attention to your school work and get your ass in college.

Comment

Oh, and since no one else mentioned it:

BF7 was crazy.
                            Missed that.
                            Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            SwAg, are you actually taking what's being posted right now seriously? Lol, these are just the kick back relax times.

It's what makes the CMD the most awesome times. Brings the forum together like a family
                            If CMD is like this I might have to jump in one of these times.

Comment

Oh, and since no one else mentioned it:

BF7 was crazy.
                              You have to try real hard to act scummy when you're a Forum at this point. Rookie-ish/lazyish.
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

SwAg, are you actually taking what's being posted right now seriously? Lol, these are just the kick back relax times.

I was just pointing out that he said there was a killer left, which it appears that there isn't lol

And yeah, I'm down with the chill-posting... That's pretty much what I did all last game...but ppl gotz mad

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X