This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I was just pointing out that he said there was a killer left, which it appears that there isn't lol

And yeah, I'm down with the chill-posting... That's pretty much what I did all last game...but ppl gotz mad
    I wasn't mad I enjoyed it.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      My wife is Irish LOL. You should not get in any relationships either unless its for real. Most High relationships wont last and they will slow you down. Pay attention to your school work and get your ass in college.
      Now that I'm thinking about it, I may try and hollar at her again tomorrow. I hate it when I let things get into my mind like this.

Comment

• lol, srsly?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          lol, srsly?
          Tag in SirA.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I was just pointing out that he said there was a killer left, which it appears that there isn't lol

And yeah, I'm down with the chill-posting... That's pretty much what I did all last game...but ppl gotz mad
            You were chill-posting during the day when randoms jumped in and out. Around now, when it's only us four is the best times.

Speaking of which, us four need to be apart of the same faction next game. And I want us to be scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              Now that I'm thinking about it, I may try and hollar at her again tomorrow. I hate it when I let things get into my mind like this.
              That dude is gonna whip yo ass. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                You have to try real hard to act scummy when you're a Forum at this point. Rookie-ish/lazyish.
                Talking about me or BF?

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                lol, srsly?
                What? Should we unlynch MD4L?
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  lol, srsly?
                  Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

He saw your wenis

Comment

Talking about me or BF?

BF

Probably not.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

That dude is gonna whip yo ass. LOL
                      Lol. Fighting for pussy. She's bad, but she's aint worth me fighting for.

Comment

You can't get her out of your mind.

Comment

• If this is truely my last post in the thread, then it's been great dealing with yalls. Awesome game and I was able to troll like I never had before. The lynch immunity was awesome and made me feel unstoppable. Me going ninja was incredible as well. I still wanna who tried killing me.

Great game guys and special thanks to WDYW for setting the game up. If I am infact the final lynch and give the town victory congrats. SwAg led the town to victory. Took a ton of work and despite a bunch of dumb mistakes still rallied. Prodigy proly made the game changing play with his move. Great job, buddy.

Comment

Not to get deep or anything, but I don't know why she is stuck on your mind if that's all you think of her as.
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

You can't get her out of your mind.
                              Furiously masturbating is good enough for him.

Comment

If this is truely my last post in the thread, then it's been great dealing with yalls. Awesome game and I was able to troll like I never had before. The lynch immunity was awesome and made me feel unstoppable. Me going ninja was incredible as well. I still wanna who tried killing me.

Great game guys and special thanks to WDYW for setting the game up. If I am infact the final lynch and give the town victory congrats. SwAg led the town to victory. Took a ton of work and despite a bunch of dumb mistakes still rallied. Prodigy proly made the game changing play with his move. Great job, buddy.
                                So are you actually going to die? Or aren't you sure about it? You kind of just admitted your alignment as either Troll or Cherepinsky either way.

Also, thank you, but I'll give a lot of the credit to my love-buddy, Hyperborean - the best Mafia player I know. Fuck you Chgay.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X