This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    blue tags in, nice. I'm all for lynching sit, he's acted scummy this whole game.

Lynch Sitisfit
    Pheltz, has anyone other than Rednose had to post in pink out of the people still alive?

Comment

• You ppl are really going to let Pheltz live? Confirmed non townie at this stage of the game? But you guys lynched SwAg last game in a situation almost exactly like this, when swag was much more helpful to the town?

ok.

Comment

blue tags in, nice. I'm all for lynching sit, he's acted scummy this whole game.

Lynch Sitisfit
        I'm actually on board with this... He has acted retarded all game long and we've already seen how fault investigations can be in this game (CJ's role... the e-mail allowing you to tell the person whatever you want).
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
          I figured there were four Cherepinskys and I didn't know what you were. Total shot in the dark.

Looking back, both JLash and PSU voted for Vitor...even though they were all Cherepinsky-Aligned. So either they wanted to get rid of him for some reason, were willing to make him a sacrificial lamb to get attention away from them, or Pheltz's conversion theory has some weight to it. So I kinda want Pheltz alive.
          I really dont put too much weight into prior vote history. Last game I was one of the first people to vote for all 4 of my mafia aligned teammates, and was even the first one to vote for Deaner. You sort of get the idea that there is no way you can save people without drawing attention to yourself, and it is better to just make you look less suspicious for a bit. I feel like Jlash and PSU would have known there was no way they could realistically save Vitor from being lynched.

Also, we dont really need Pheltz alive for the conversion theory, do we? Im terrified that he is holding some information back or lying about his win condition.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            Pheltz, has anyone other than Rednose had to post in pink out of the people still alive?
            md4l posted in pink, but I'm not sure if it was a ploy or not. It happened a day after there was a no banhammer kill. Seeing as how PSU was the banhammer and there hasn't been one of those kills since he was offed, I would guess MD$L has another night ability or he was faking.

The only other two who have posted in pink were JLash and CJay. Cjay's was extraordinarily weird, so take from that what you will.
            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
              You ppl are really going to let Pheltz live? Confirmed non townie at this stage of the game? But you guys lynched SwAg last game in a situation almost exactly like this, when swag was much more helpful to the town?

ok.
              Yeah, the 3 Townies who voted for me last game suck.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• I'm sticking to the plan. It was said that if MD4L does not die we would get Pheltz next. The time has come we can't let him live any longer. Lynch Pheltz Sorry Pheltz but you knew this was coming. Also looking at the write up. Out of all of us alive who would call WDYW a *****. He is an alright guy. Thats a scum move right there. LOL
                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• When MD4L finishes me off, you'll know it was the wrong move.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    Didn't that part of his role seem pretty suspect? If you target him you have to post in pink, but cannot talk about it? And if he gets 51% of people to post in pink he wins?

That sounds pretty scummy to me, but then again I know nothing.

Comment

Didn't that part of his role seem pretty suspect? If you target him you have to post in pink, but cannot talk about it? And if he gets 51% of people to post in pink he wins?

Lol, you're funny.
                      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I don't know why anyone would listen to you at all at this point about anything.

You said you were the last lynch yesterday, about an hour after claiming Independent... Claimed Forum, pheltzbahr, Leelee, Independent, ban hammer, etc.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Lol, you're funny.
                          I personally believe that you're scum. If they don't, oh well, but we'll see after this game how right I was.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I don't know why anyone would listen to you at all at this point about anything.

You said you were the last lynch yesterday, about an hour after claiming Independent... Claimed Forum, pheltzbahr, Leelee, Independent, ban hammer, etc.
                            Jack Of All Trades

Comment

I personally believe that you're scum. If they don't, oh well, but we'll see after this game how right I was.
                              Ok, let's see how right you are. Which part, if any, of my RC do you think I'm lying about?
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Ok, let's see how right you are. Which part, if any, of my RC do you think I'm lying about?
                                I've already addressed this situation, bra. I dunno how your role cannot be talked about when you get attacked, yet you win if you get 51% of the people to post in pink you're the soul winner. You can win with the town, but cannot with scum? And of course scum has been following your dick when it has come down to these lynches.

Wdyw gave you way too strong of a role. It's unfair.

Comment

Working...
                                X