Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Have we really fallen this far to go to random people instead of analyzing behavior?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      Have we really fallen this far to go to random people instead of analyzing behavior?
      I might have something on md4l.
      sigpic

      Originally posted by blue5213
      And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

      Stop being retarded.

      Comment


      • Sorry I haven't been active this evening however I have been completing a trade in Bizarro. I have skimmed through the pages since I left and ask would it be fair to summarize that we have only really made desperate lynch attempts and that we have nothing concrete against anyone yet?

        Comment


        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          Please stop
          Why dont you say that too everybody who hopped in the BS too?

          G.I. Zeus.
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

          STUNT

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
            I might have something on md4l.
            Could you expand upon your argument for him please? I find it interesting what you have to say on him. I thought it was a little fishy how he stuck up for Vitor and tried to get us to slow down. Both him and Vitor have been guilty of saying that they would "no lynch" on day 1 and then switching votes to somebody else.

            Talk it out with us, you could be onto something.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              Could you expand upon your argument for him please? I find it interesting what you have to say on him. I thought it was a little fishy how he stuck up for Vitor and tried to get us to slow down. Both him and Vitor have been guilty of saying that they would "no lynch" on day 1 and then switching votes to somebody else.

              Talk it out with us, you could be onto something.
              If you hadnt acted like a Class A *******, I wouldnt have changed votes. I still maintain we dont lynch someone blindly.

              If you had gotten enough steam, I would have voted off.
              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

              STUNT

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                Sorry I haven't been active this evening however I have been completing a trade in Bizarro. I have skimmed through the pages since I left and ask would it be fair to summarize that we have only really made desperate lynch attempts and that we have nothing concrete against anyone yet?
                I have a few notes that I've made, although nothing concrete (and certainly not enough to produce a viable lynch target). I think a few other people have one or two little things that they've picked up, but for the most part, it's all finger-pointing and name calling.

                Comment


                • How do first days go on other sites?
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    JLash and I tried to boot you, but you keep coming back.
                    It won't stop. She's a robot hooker sent from the future to bother the **** out of me. She'll get verbal warnings til the cows come home and still hang around. She's like the HIV to our Magic Johnson She'll always be here, but never really matter.

                    Comment


                    • Might as well step into IBMG cause he defended me too. And Pheltz.

                      Im sorry if people have a slight sense of sportsmanship in not letting the same person get killed twice on day 1.
                      "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                      Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                      20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                      Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                      4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                      Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                      STUNT

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                        Might as well step into IBMG cause he defended me too. And Pheltz.

                        Im sorry if people have a slight sense of sportsmanship in not letting the same person get killed twice on day 1.
                        How is that sportsmanship. More like pity
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                          How is that sportsmanship. More like pity
                          True, True.
                          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                          STUNT

                          Comment


                          • iirc the two times we actually did vote someone off it was the doctor, all other times we did no lynch, guess we could wait a week and see if anyone slips up
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                            CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                              iirc the two times we actually did vote someone off it was the doctor, all other times we did no lynch, guess we could wait a week and see if anyone slips up
                              Wow, waiting until Day 8 is a bit harsh, dont you think?
                              "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
                              Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
                              20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
                              Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
                              4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
                              Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

                              STUNT

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                                If you hadnt acted like a Class A *******, I wouldnt have changed votes. I still maintain we dont lynch someone blindly.

                                If you had gotten enough steam, I would have voted off.
                                Well I'm done acting like a Class A ******* and I can promise that to everybody here. Although I got what I wanted from that little stunt, the risk is too great to do it again and I'm not a troll. Consider it like I've been held in check now, I'd rather be voted out because somebody believes that I'm scum instead of because I'm unpopular. I feel that if you are outed as scum, somebody thinks you are scum or they think you are a threat that you at least went down honorably, where as the day 1 lynches in the past (Rofl and Vitor) would have been a slap in my face because you got killed for nothing despite being town.

                                Originally posted by Vitor View Post
                                Might as well step into IBMG cause he defended me too. And Pheltz.

                                Im sorry if people have a slight sense of sportsmanship in not letting the same person get killed twice on day 1.
                                I wasn't going to vote for you and I didn't in the first place. I just see MD4L's actions as a bit on the suspicious side, I never said it was damning evidence for you or MD4L. I want to hear what the others say because I believe that we can hit a scum on day 1 through the behaviors that have been shown. I think that the logical arguments should have priority over random lynches because I feel that we have a higher percentage of hitting scum through that notion.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X