This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
    I've already addressed this situation, bra. I dunno how your role cannot be talked about when you get attacked, yet you win if you get 51% of the people to post in pink you're the soul winner. You can win with the town, but cannot with scum? And of course scum has been following your dick when it has come down to these lynches.

Wdyw gave you way too strong of a role. It's unfair.
    Okay, you made an OK case until the bold, in which case I burst out laughing.

Your role of invincibility is the most-rigged thing I have ever seen in Mafia - it may even surpass Simonds massively overpowered Thief role from Rio.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

Didn't that part of his role seem pretty suspect? If you target him you have to post in pink, but cannot talk about it? And if he gets 51% of people to post in pink he wins?

That sounds pretty scummy to me, but then again I know nothing.
      This part is true LOL
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

I've already addressed this situation, bra. I dunno how your role cannot be talked about when you get attacked, yet you win if you get 51% of the people to post in pink you're the soul winner. You can win with the town, but cannot with scum? And of course scum has been following your dick when it has come down to these lynches.

Wdyw gave you way too strong of a role. It's unfair.
        So wait, let me get this straight. You fully believe my RC, but believe its too strong? Irony.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Swag why are you backing off the Pheltz Lynch. You said last night if the MD4L Lynch did not work you would lynch Pheltz.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            Swag why are you backing off the Pheltz Lynch. You said last night if the MD4L Lynch did not work you would lynch Pheltz.
            I did not. I said if it did not work, pheltz would most likely be the lynch.

Or I may have said probably would be the lynch.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
              So wait, let me get this straight. You fully believe my RC, but believe its too strong? Irony.
              I don't fully believe your RC. I talked about it a while ago, scum. How your still alive is besides me.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                I did not. I said if it did not work, pheltz would most likely be the lynch.

Or I may have said probably would be the lynch.
                I looked back your right

Comment

• Okay, here's how I see things right now. I'm 100% sure all the killers are dead-PSU was Banhammer, I can't believe there would be more than 2 rapists, and there hasn't been a Troll kill since Link was lynched, so I'm guessing he was the Troll killer. I trust me (duh) and Joe since we know his role. MD4L is obvious scum but we can't lynch him, so let's ignore him. I buy Pheltz's roleclaim, especially since MD4L is pressing to get him lynched and I can't think of a Cherepinsky/Troll that would make anyone post in pink.

That leaves Prodigy, Swag, Sit, Rednose.

Now, Sit has been acting scummy to me all game long, so I'm up for lynching him.

Now I'm not willing to assume Swaggy is Forum just because he's handed over a couple scum; JLash and PSU turned on Vitor, after all. But since the killers are, presumably, dead, we've got all the time in the world to get this done. We can use Swag's "embrighten thee, enlighten me" power to great effect here I think.

Just because Prodigy handed over a day in which FOUR scum died doesn't mean he's Forum; maybe it was just an incredibly-botched Cherepinsky play. So I suggest Prodigy votes to lynch Swag today, and Swag finds out his alignment, then we repeat the process with Rednose the next day. If either of them turn up scum, we lynch them. If either turns up Forum after we lynched them on Swag's advice, well, all it takes is one or two of us to vote to lynch Swag at that point.

Obviously, if Sit is scum and we end up lynching MD4L the day after to win, it doesn't matter, but that's the best course of action to me.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

• I don't buy Swags abilty seems like a scare tatic. Also Swag is the only player that has not role claimed. He also led us on another Failed lynch on MD4L.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                      Okay, here's how I see things right now. I'm 100% sure all the killers are dead-PSU was Banhammer, I can't believe there would be more than 2 rapists, and there hasn't been a Troll kill since Link was lynched, so I'm guessing he was the Troll killer. I trust me (duh) and Joe since we know his role. MD4L is obvious scum but we can't lynch him, so let's ignore him. I buy Pheltz's roleclaim, especially since MD4L is pressing to get him lynched and I can't think of a Cherepinsky/Troll that would make anyone post in pink.

Now, Sit has been acting scummy to me all game long, so I'm up for lynching him.

Now I'm not willing to assume Swaggy is Forum just because he's handed over a couple scum; JLash and PSU turned on Vitor, after all. But since the killers are, presumably, dead, we've got all the time in the world to get this done. We can use Swag's "embrighten thee, enlighten me" power to great effect here I think.

Just because Prodigy handed over a day in which FOUR scum died doesn't mean he's Forum; maybe it was just an incredibly-botched Cherepinsky play. So I suggest Prodigy votes to lynch Swag today, and Swag finds out his alignment, then we repeat the process with Rednose the next day. If either of them turn up scum, we lynch them. If either turns up Forum after we lynched them on Swag's advice, well, all it takes is one or two of us to vote to lynch Swag at that point.

Obviously, if Sit is scum and we end up lynching MD4L the day after to win, it doesn't matter, but that's the best course of action to me.
                      Given the ineffectiveness of investigations this game, I would be willing to lynch Sit today since he really hasn't acted like Forum...at all.

And he claimed to be an important role a few days ago, but now he is "just Sancho, completely vanilla"

It made sense at the time, but now I am not convinced he doesn't have immunity.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I don't buy Swags abilty seems like a scare tatic. Also Swag is the only player that has not role claimed. He also led us on another Failed lynch on MD4L.
                        Didn't you vote for MD4L?

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Okay, here's how I see things right now. I'm 100% sure all the killers are dead-PSU was Banhammer, I can't believe there would be more than 2 rapists, and there hasn't been a Troll kill since Link was lynched, so I'm guessing he was the Troll killer. I trust me (duh) and Joe since we know his role. MD4L is obvious scum but we can't lynch him, so let's ignore him. I buy Pheltz's roleclaim, especially since MD4L is pressing to get him lynched and I can't think of a Cherepinsky/Troll that would make anyone post in pink.

This is a smart guy. He's the Forum's only hope.
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I don't buy Swags abilty seems like a scare tatic. Also Swag is the only player that has not role claimed. He also led us on another Failed lynch on MD4L.
                            I don't think he's said what his role is named, but he's told us what it does.

And I thought trying to lynch MD4L again was the right move after so many scum died and no kills in days.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              This is a smart guy. He's the Forum's only hope.
                              Says the guy who's about to be lynched.

Blue is right

Comment

Says the guy who's about to be lynched.
                                I win either way.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X