This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
    I don't think he's said what his role is named, but he's told us what it does.

And I thought trying to lynch MD4L again was the right move after so many scum died and no kills in days.
    I've given hints all game.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      I win either way.
      As your about to evade another lynch again smh.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
        As your about to evade another lynch again smh.
        You and irony. You really do understand it. I'm proud.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• I'm going to bed. If I wake up dead, good luck MD4L!
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            You and irony. You really do understand it. I'm proud.
            You know this will spew into the CMD right? It's going to get beefy.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Didn't you vote for MD4L?
              Yes cuz I wanted to hurry up and get it done with. I knew eberyone would follow swag super town to another failed lynch.
              Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
              I don't think he's said what his role is named, but he's told us what it does.

And I thought trying to lynch MD4L again was the right move after so many scum died and no kills in days.
              I dont buy it
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                I don't buy Swags abilty seems like a scare tatic. Also Swag is the only player that has not role claimed. He also led us on another Failed lynch on MD4L.
                and you think that sit's claim of sancho being vanilla is so believable?
                I believed that swag was town most of the game, but got some doubts on the last day or 2.
                He cleared Sit, but it was rather half-assed and also took him forever to give us an answer, which is not typical for him.
                Add Sit's vanilla RC, and you suddenly have a whole bunch of suspicion on those 2.
                Swag is already backpaddling now. This means he either isn't very convinced of his result, or he wants to protect himself incase sit shows up as scum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                  I believed that swag was town most of the game, but got some doubts on the last day or 2.
                  He cleared Sit, but it was rather half-assed and also took him forever to give us an answer, which is not typical for him.
                  Add Sit's vanilla RC, and you suddenly have a whole bunch of suspicion on those 2.
                  Swag is already backpaddling now. This means he either isn't very convinced of his result, or he wants to protect himself incase sit shows up as scum.
                  It's that one.

He logs on and just goes "hai guys" and leaves... I was willing to believe my result because he willingly did it by knowing the consequences, but the more I thought about it I started to think there is no way you can act like this and be Town and given the propensity for the investigations being somewhat all over the place, I am going to forget my investigation and go with my instinct.

The claiming of Sancho made sense to me earlier because, well because I was still going with my investigation and hadn't slept in over a day, but then when I got back and was thinking...what role is completely vanilla? He had to have some sort of ability... And to further this, he claimed to be important, now he is "just vanilla" - I do not buy it and I'm willing to chuck my alignment find out the window.
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• ^^ Add in, he could have investigation immunity.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

Okay, here's how I see things right now. I'm 100% sure all the killers are dead-PSU was Banhammer, I can't believe there would be more than 2 rapists, and there hasn't been a Troll kill since Link was lynched, so I'm guessing he was the Troll killer. I trust me (duh) and Joe since we know his role. MD4L is obvious scum but we can't lynch him, so let's ignore him. I buy Pheltz's roleclaim, especially since MD4L is pressing to get him lynched and I can't think of a Cherepinsky/Troll that would make anyone post in pink.

That leaves Prodigy, Swag, Sit, Rednose.

Now, Sit has been acting scummy to me all game long, so I'm up for lynching him.

Now I'm not willing to assume Swaggy is Forum just because he's handed over a couple scum; JLash and PSU turned on Vitor, after all. But since the killers are, presumably, dead, we've got all the time in the world to get this done. We can use Swag's "embrighten thee, enlighten me" power to great effect here I think.

Just because Prodigy handed over a day in which FOUR scum died doesn't mean he's Forum; maybe it was just an incredibly-botched Cherepinsky play. So I suggest Prodigy votes to lynch Swag today, and Swag finds out his alignment, then we repeat the process with Rednose the next day. If either of them turn up scum, we lynch them. If either turns up Forum after we lynched them on Swag's advice, well, all it takes is one or two of us to vote to lynch Swag at that point.

Obviously, if Sit is scum and we end up lynching MD4L the day after to win, it doesn't matter, but that's the best course of action to me.
                      good analysis here, there are some points, that I don't agree with, though.
                      - can we really be sure about joe's role?
                      - I believe pheltz's roleclaim, but I'm not 100% convinced on his alignment
                      - I think that using swag's ability more than once from now on is a highly risky play: you open him up to be easily lynched. Lets assume, he uses his ability today, then he is down 2 votes, that makes 3 to lynch him today, BUT let's say, he uses it again the next day. 3 votes down, 4 needed for a lynch. Then he can be lynched by md4l alone.
                      Thus I'd say 1 more use is valid, but risky, 2 more uses make him dead before the game ends, most likely

Comment

• and I can't decide if I'd rather lynch pheltz or sit today.
                        sit seems more scummy, but pheltz is one of these guys who jumps off the lynch train for days now, while people say, if it's not xyz, it's pheltz tomorrow. remember how well that worked out with kaiser (oh, the irony, I know. It actually worked out well, but only because we got lucky)

Comment

and I can't decide if I'd rather lynch pheltz or sit today.
                          sit seems more scummy, but pheltz is one of these guys who jumps off the lynch train for days now, while people say, if it's not xyz, it's pheltz tomorrow. remember how well that worked out with kaiser (oh, the irony, I know. It actually worked out well, but only because we got lucky)
                          It also worked for CJay, who, although not technically scum, was still a massive distraction just from being alive.

I guess we lynch Pheltz just to get rid of a known scum, why not? No downsides to it, are there?
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                          Originally posted by jepg
                          Blue is right

Comment

I don't buy sits claim and never did. I agree on everything you said about Swag
                            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            It's that one.

He logs on and just goes "hai guys" and leaves... I was willing to believe my result because he willingly did it by knowing the consequences, but the more I thought about it I started to think there is no way you can act like this and be Town and given the propensity for the investigations being somewhat all over the place, I am going to forget my investigation and go with my instinct.

The claiming of Sancho made sense to me earlier because, well because I was still going with my investigation and hadn't slept in over a day, but then when I got back and was thinking...what role is completely vanilla? He had to have some sort of ability... And to further this, he claimed to be important, now he is "just vanilla" - I do not buy it and I'm willing to chuck my alignment find out the window.
                            So what your saying is we have another ability that gives inaccurate results. Common guys really.
                            Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                            good analysis here, there are some points, that I don't agree with, though.
                            - can we really be sure about joe's role?
                            - I believe pheltz's roleclaim, but I'm not 100% convinced on his alignment
                            - I think that using swag's ability more than once from now on is a highly risky play: you open him up to be easily lynched. Lets assume, he uses his ability today, then he is down 2 votes, that makes 3 to lynch him today, BUT let's say, he uses it again the next day. 3 votes down, 4 needed for a lynch. Then he can be lynched by md4l alone.
                            Thus I'd say 1 more use is valid, but risky, 2 more uses make him dead before the game ends, most likely
                            What don't you believe about my RC. I know everyone right now is a suspect.
                            Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                            and I can't decide if I'd rather lynch pheltz or sit today.
                            I have Pheltz lynched right now I would rather get Sit next just to make sure

Comment

It also worked for CJay, who, although not technically scum, was still a massive distraction just from being alive.

I guess we lynch Pheltz just to get rid of a known scum, why not? No downsides to it, are there?
                              agree

Comment

• haha, just when I decided that I'd rather go for sit.

Lynch sitisfit

Comment

Working...
                                X