This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
    good analysis here, there are some points, that I don't agree with, though.
    - can we really be sure about joe's role?
    - I believe pheltz's roleclaim, but I'm not 100% convinced on his alignment
    - I think that using swag's ability more than once from now on is a highly risky play: you open him up to be easily lynched. Lets assume, he uses his ability today, then he is down 2 votes, that makes 3 to lynch him today, BUT let's say, he uses it again the next day. 3 votes down, 4 needed for a lynch. Then he can be lynched by md4l alone.
    Thus I'd say 1 more use is valid, but risky, 2 more uses make him dead before the game ends, most likely
    -No, we can't be sure on Joe. But we got nothing to go on.
    -I just can't see why Arcade would be Troll or Cherepinsky aligned.
    -By the time MD4L can lynch Swag all by himself, we would presumably know enough about everyone else's alignments to take out the remaining scum and it doesn't matter at that point. Swag's been acting kind of suspicious lately, and I wouldn't be surprised if A) Pheltz was right about MD4L converting, and B) if he converted Swag on that last attempted lynch.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
      haha, just when I decided that I'd rather go for sit.

Lynch sitisfit
      I'm down with lynching either sit or pheltz, but we NEED Swag to check the alignments of one of other Rednose or Prodigy before the number needed to lynch goes down again. He's our only investigator left, we need to get some use out of him while we can.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
        I'm down with lynching either sit or pheltz, but we NEED Swag to check the alignments of one of other Rednose or Prodigy before the number needed to lynch goes down again. He's our only investigator left, we need to get some use out of him while we can.
        "Alleged" investigator. Also isn't rednose and investigator as well. He said he got my IP and others as well.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          "Alleged" investigator. Also isn't rednose and investigator as well. He said he got my IP and others as well.
          Well, we need those guys to get us some info so we can make some educated guesses instead of "sit hasn't done much all game and Pheltz admitted to being Arcade".

Blue is right

Comment

yes, but my investigating is useless now. I could only investigate the kills. And got real unlucky when targeting the killers. I targeted Mdb on day 3, but got redirected. And I targeted PSU on day 10 but Kaiser roleblocked me.

Comment

• if a kill should happen now, I could find out the next day, who it was, but I doubt that we'll see another nightkill

Comment

So what your saying is we have another ability that gives inaccurate results. Common guys really.
                Reading comprehension.

I didn't say my investigations would be wrong, I said that he may have investigative immunity - you know, like almost every scum last game and several in previous games. And that there is no reason for him to act this way, coupled with a claim that doesn't make sense.
                Originally posted by Daniel
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

Well, we need those guys to get us some info so we can make some educated guesses instead of "sit hasn't done much all game and Pheltz admitted to being Arcade".
                  So we need possible scum leading us to lynch who they want. BTW Blue I like how you jump right in and your active. Thats awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Reading comprehension.

I didn't say my investigations would be wrong, I said that he may have investigative immunity - you know, like almost every scum last game and several in previous games. And that there is no reason for him to act this way, coupled with a claim that doesn't make sense.
                    Oh LOL. Naw guys he's cool. Oh no he might get lynched what if he is scum. Um he might have an immunity guys so I could be wrong.

Comment

Oh LOL. Naw guys he's cool. Oh no he might get lynched what if he is scum. Um he might have an immunity guys so I could be wrong.
                      I've explained this already.

You're just obsessed.
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• ^^ booo.

Let's try this again:

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            I've explained this already.

You're just obsessed.
                            I'm obsessed. Are you doing that arguer over the Arguement again. I'm not obsessed. You have said all game you have been the most town player this game. All you have done is read an E-Mail, Lead the forum in failed attempts on MD4L, and tell what someones alignment is and then back off. You have been as of a distraction as CJ LOL. If your gonna say something stick to it. I'm tired of the yeah he is then well he might be crap.

Comment

So we need possible scum leading us to lynch who they want. BTW Blue I like how you jump right in and your active. Thats awesome.
                              I explained this earlier. If Swag tells us someone is scum, and we lynch them, and they come up Forum, he's pretty much ****ed because he's getting lynched IMMEDIATELY. Especially if his power works like he says it does. And even if it doesn't, I'm pretty sure Forum outnumbers all the scum combined at this point.

Blue is right

Comment

I explained this earlier. If Swag tells us someone is scum, and we lynch them, and they come up Forum, he's pretty much ****ed because he's getting lynched IMMEDIATELY. Especially if his power works like he says it does. And even if it doesn't, I'm pretty sure Forum outnumbers all the scum combined at this point.
                                Ok so we Lynch Sit after Pheltz if Sit is scum Swag is next. But now Swag can just say everyone is Forum and he is cool cuz who is gonna Lynch anyone that Swag says is forum.

Comment

Working...
                                X