This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    Ok so we Lynch Sit after Pheltz if Sit is scum Swag is next. But now Swag can just say everyone is Forum and he is cool cuz who is gonna Lynch anyone that Swag says is forum.
    Well, if Swag says everyone but him (and MD4L and Pheltz obviously) is Forum, I guess by process of elimination we know he's scum, don't we?
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

I'm obsessed. Are you doing that arguer over the Arguement again. I'm not obsessed.
      That is not attacking the arguer, that is stating a simple fact that on a daily basis you make an inference towards me being scum... Is that beyond your threshold? Now that is attacking the arguer, because I am honestly just tired of playing this game.

You have said all game you have been the most town player this game. All you have done is read an E-Mail, Lead the forum in failed attempts on MD4L, and tell what someones alignment is and then back off. You have been as of a distraction as CJ LOL. If your gonna say something stick to it. I'm tired of the yeah he is then well he might be crap.
      Now your making an argument based off of false information and a desire to treat the game in absolutes, which is awesome.

ATTEMPTS? Did you even play this game? I voted to lynch MD4L once on Day 1 as a show of good faith to Hyperborean noticing his change-up in playstyle, then I chastised everyone for voting him up 3 more times... Then once 3 Troll and 3 Cherepinsky were dead, it isn't inconceivable he is the last scum and that the protection he got from others (if any) would be gone... It was the right play, and you even voted with it.

But you're right, I am just being a distraction, so I'll let you guys sort this out over the weekend.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
        Well, if Swag says everyone but him (and MD4L and Pheltz obviously) is Forum, I guess by process of elimination we know he's scum, don't we?
        If he is scum he would also lead us to lynch other forum members by saying he is scum. I think its a bad idea and we should use what we already know. this is the critical part of the gae and 1 bad Lynch could lose it. I don't know if you played midnight madness with us. but CKane was an Investigator/Vampire. when I brought up with all these people dieing how is he still alive everyone rush lynched someone and the game was over. Ckane, Guru, Eli, and chg were all vampires and led the last lynch for the win. This point in the game you cant trust investigators.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          That is not attacking the arguer, that is stating a simple fact that on a daily basis you make an inference towards me being scum... Is that beyond your threshold? Now that is attacking the arguer, because I am honestly just tired of playing this game.

Now your making an argument based off of false information and a desire to treat the game in absolutes, which is awesome.

ATTEMPTS? Did you even play this game? I voted to lynch MD4L once on Day 1 as a show of good faith to Hyperborean noticing his change-up in playstyle, then I chastised everyone for voting him up 3 more times... Then once 3 Troll and 3 Cherepinsky were dead, it isn't inconceivable he is the last scum and that the protection he got from others (if any) would be gone... It was the right play, and you even voted with it.

But you're right, I am just being a distraction, so I'll let you guys sort this out over the weekend.
          Your gonna tell me you have not lynched MD4L anyother time except day 1.

Comment

If he is scum he would also lead us to lynch other forum members by saying he is scum. I think its a bad idea and we should use what we already know. this is the critical part of the gae and 1 bad Lynch could lose it. I don't know if you played midnight madness with us. but CKane was an Investigator/Vampire. when I brought up with all these people dieing how is he still alive everyone rush lynched someone and the game was over. Ckane, Guru, Eli, and chg were all vampires and led the last lynch for the win. This point in the game you cant trust investigators.
            I really don't understand your argument at this point.

I told you to disregard my investigation because of all the factors that could lead to an incorrect result late in the game, which is apparently suspicious, but you don't want to trust investigators late in the game...

So where is the conflict?
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

Your gonna tell me you have not lynched MD4L anyother time except day 1.
              Again, reading comprehension:

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

1+1=2.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Sit or pheltz.

Pick.

I believe pheltzbahr's claim, but that of course makes me scum and aligned with him.

I feel like Sitisfit has some sort of immunity to investigations because my gut has been that he is scum since Day 4ish, but of course if he is scum I am scum because I cleared him...for a full day...which if I were scum is definitely worth risking myself over.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Again, reading comprehension:

1+1=2.
                  Work around the arguement. I got ya. I'm sticking with Pheltz but if youys want to go Sit let me know I'm down

Comment

If he is scum he would also lead us to lynch other forum members by saying he is scum.
                    Um, forum members, plural? And how, pray tell, is he going to convince us to do that after the first one turns up Forum? The rest of you aren't that gullible after the CJ debacle, are you?

I just find it hard to believe there are still four scum/Indies out there. Swag's power is literally our only lead barring another death. I guess we could just lynch Pheltz, but he's not doing anything threatening. Same with MD4L.

Blue is right

Comment

• I'm leaning towards lynching Pheltz, but we NEED Swag to use his ability on Rednose/Prodigy first in case Pheltz isn't the last "threat" and we still can't lynch MD4L. We need all the info we can get at this point.

Blue is right

Comment

• 3-4 Forum left

5. blue5213

6. Rednose

11. The Prodigy

18. Pheltzbahr -- Not Forum

21. Sitisfit

22. SwAg Dynasty

27. Miamidolphin4life -- Not Forum

31. JoeLegend- pantherfaninfl, The Unstoppable Force of Nature, Forum-Aligned

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Eh, I guess there could be 5. But I don't know.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by swag dynasty View Post
                            3-4 forum left
                            Originally posted by swag dynasty View Post
                            eh, i guess there could be 5. But i don't know.
                            lol

Comment

Work around the arguement. I got ya. I'm sticking with Pheltz but if youys want to go Sit let me know I'm down
                              Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              If your gonna say something stick to it.
                              lol

Sticking to your guns I see. And you're still retarded.

Right now I'm just insulting you, you're not arguing at the moment so it's not insulting the arguer. Just so you know.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• I'm vanilla. My Job was to post a certain amount each day and night. I obviously failed that. Since I didn't get modkilled for that, maybe I would have gotten abilities if I fulfilled it.

Stop following scum people. Not the right time for this.
                                "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

Working...
                                X