Clear All

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - The Prodigy
    Sitisfit - 2 - pheltzbahr, Rednose

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
      I'm vanilla. My Job was to post a certain amount each day and night. I obviously failed that. Since I didn't get modkilled for that, maybe I would have gotten abilities if I fulfilled it.

Stop following scum people. Not the right time for this.
      If that is really all you had to do, the fact that you didnt is pretty god damn pathetic. This is the first game where I really feel the town has had a ton of awful plays. Of course, you could be lying.

For the record guys, I still want Pheltz lynched today. Then I will have no problem lynching Sit tomorrow. I simply cant think of a single reason why lynching the only non-townie(besides MD4L) is a bad play at this point.

But I will also change my vote to swag for the time being if you guys want. So take your pick as to who you want to vote for swag.

Comment

• You guys need to find a Cherepinsky or a Troll. With SwAg's backtracking on his read on Sit, I believe he was converted last night.

Unlynch Sitisfit

Lynch SwAg
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          If that is really all you had to do, the fact that you didnt is pretty god damn pathetic. This is the first game where I really feel the town has had a ton of awful plays. Of course, you could be lying.
          It was literally impossible for me to do some phases. You go out, come home, night ended and somebody was already lynched.
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

It was literally impossible for me to do some phases. You go out, come home, night ended and somebody was already lynched.
            sadly, I have to agree with this, even if it goes against my suspicion of him

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - The Prodigy
              Sitisfit - 1 - Rednose
              SwAg Dynasty - 1 - pheltzbahr

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Can we please get some activity in here so this doesnt overlap with CMD?

Comment

• Lynch Pheltz

Need to get that out of the way

Team CKane

Comment

• I know for sure that there is a conversion to MD4L's failed lynch, I don't know what the rule is for discussing mod PMs, but if I get some clarity w/o the risk of a mod kill I will tell you all. After you guys lynch me, just know that he's converted 4 people. If it was just him and Vitor to start out, which I'm guessing is correct based on how MD4L reacted to Vitor's vote up on Day 1, he converted JLash (I'm 100% on this), PSU and then 2 unknowns who are still playing.

That means after today if you don't hit on me as Cherepinsky (which it won't), there will be 7 people left. MD4L and the 2 hidden Cherepinskys will be one non Cherepinksy lynch away from LYLO. Good luck on you other 4 finding each other and deciding on who one of the Cherepinskys is.

I'm pretty sure SwAg is one, but don't really have a clue on the other. Oh and there's probably still a Troll out there.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                      I know for sure that there is a conversion to MD4L's failed lynch, I don't know what the rule is for discussing mod PMs, but if I get some clarity w/o the risk of a mod kill I will tell you all. After you guys lynch me, just know that he's converted 4 people. If it was just him and Vitor to start out, which I'm guessing is correct based on how MD4L reacted to Vitor's vote up on Day 1, he converted JLash (I'm 100% on this), PSU and then 2 unknowns who are still playing.

That means after today if you don't hit on me as Cherepinsky (which it won't), there will be 7 people left. MD4L and the 2 hidden Cherepinskys will be one non Cherepinksy lynch away from LYLO. Good luck on you other 4 finding each other and deciding on who one of the Cherepinskys is.

I'm pretty sure SwAg is one, but don't really have a clue on the other. Oh and there's probably still a Troll out there.
                      How are you so sure?

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        I know for sure that there is a conversion to MD4L's failed lynch, I don't know what the rule is for discussing mod PMs, but if I get some clarity w/o the risk of a mod kill I will tell you all. After you guys lynch me, just know that he's converted 4 people. If it was just him and Vitor to start out, which I'm guessing is correct based on how MD4L reacted to Vitor's vote up on Day 1, he converted JLash (I'm 100% on this), PSU and then 2 unknowns who are still playing.

Why are you so sure on that theory? It just seems weird to me that people would get assigned their roles later on. I mean PSU wouldn't have started out as the Ban-Hammer then right? But people were getting banhammered before MD4Ls conversion

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          How are you so sure?
                          Can I get a Mod ruling on discussing game PMs? What are the parameters?
                          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Why are you so sure on that theory? It just seems weird to me that people would get assigned their roles later on. I mean PSU wouldn't have started out as the Ban-Hammer then right? But people were getting banhammered before MD4Ls conversion
                            If PSU started out as one, then this is LYLO right now as they would have started at 3 and had 4 conversions.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Ok, what is LYLO? Urban Dictionary isn't even helping on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                                Ok, what is LYLO? Urban Dictionary isn't even helping on this one.
                                Amateur.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Lynch_Or_Lose
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X