Clear All

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - Sitisfit
    Sitisfit - 4 - The Prodigy, pheltzbahr, SwAg Dynasty, Rednose

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Pheltz, I'm not converted. I don't really know what to say beyond that.

Lol. You're dead then, Lynch Sitisfit.

Also, Prodigy already posted the Forum WC... I don't know why you are making such a big deal out of posting "the same exact thing" unless you have something to hide.
      I wasnt going to say anything, but yeah, I already posted that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
        Then paraphrase it.
        Everyone knows what the town win condition is. It doesn't prove ****. It's phrased the same as in other games not made by Vitor with the exception of one obvious word.
        "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          I wasnt going to say anything, but yeah, I already posted that ****.
          I'm aware, that's why I'm not buying this for one second since it's really not a big deal.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• So we're lynching sitisfit because he cannot answer a question?

lmao

Comment

Lol. You're dead then, Lynch Sitisfit.

Also, Prodigy already posted the Forum WC... I don't know why you are making such a big deal out of posting "the same exact thing" unless you have something to hide.
              You going against your own investigation results is weird. People should keep this in mind.

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                So we're lynching sitisfit because he cannot answer a question?

lmao
                I note how the people you defend often come up not-friendly.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                  So we're lynching sitisfit because he cannot answer a question?

lmao
                  Looks like we've got our man!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                    Everyone knows what the town win condition is. It doesn't prove ****. It's phrased the same as in other games not made by Vitor with the exception of one obvious word.
                    Then why not come out and say it? You've been dancing around the question and refusing to fully roleclaim for a while now. Even if you're Forum, it looks really suspicious.

As is calling it "Town" instead of "Forum".
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                      You going against your own investigation results is weird. People should keep this in mind.
                      Well, given how this game has gone, I am much more willing to get lynched for my instincts rather than what a PM says to me.
                      ^
                      Keep in mind, even thought I had SirA as Forum since Day 1, I kept saying he was playing suspiciously - investigations =/= be-all-end-all.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I note how the people you defend often come up not-friendly.
                        Other than Vitor, I have not.

Comment

Then why not come out and say it? You've been dancing around the question and refusing to fully roleclaim for a while now. Even if you're Forum, it looks really suspicious.

I have already fully roleclaimed as soon as I was sure there wasn't still a killing role out there

Team CKane

Comment

• I'm not voting to lynch sit right now because I don't like how fast that lynch vote went. I really don't like that three players whose alignment I'm not sure of are all part of said lynch.

Y'know, if MD4L really can convert, we could still win this just by voting to lynch him every day until everyone is Cherepinsky-Aligned. Just saying.
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Blue is right

Comment

Well, given how this game has gone, I am much more willing to get lynched for my instincts rather than what a PM says to me.
                              ^
                              Keep in mind, even thought I had SirA as Forum since Day 1, I kept saying he was playing suspiciously - investigations =/= be-all-end-all.
                              Wasn't SirA town though?

Team CKane

Comment

lolololol

Comment

Working...
                                X