This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
    I have already fully roleclaimed as soon as I was sure there wasn't still a killing role out there
    Your role-claim was "sancho, postwhore, completely vanilla"

We're going to believe you were completely vanilla, the day after you inferred having a powerful role.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

I have already fully roleclaimed as soon as I was sure there wasn't still a killing role out there
      If you are vanilla with no abilities as you claimed, why would anyone want to kill you?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Your role-claim was "sancho, postwhore, completely vanilla"

We're going to believe you were completely vanilla, the day after you inferred having a powerful role.
        Did he really say so? Lol, that's quite a change

Comment

Wasn't SirA town though?
          Yeah, but you see, he actually had moments where he looked non-scum. You do not - your only time of talking is whenever you are being accused and then all of a sudden you come out of the scum-mode you've been in the whole game in order to deflect and defend yourself.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
            If you are vanilla with no abilities as you claimed, why would anyone want to kill you?
            They wouldn't but I'd rather have them kill me than anyone who got an ability. I can't believe after so many games you guys still haven't figured out the full extent of roleclaiming.
            "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

They wouldn't but I'd rather have them kill me than anyone who got an ability. I can't believe after so many games you guys still haven't figured out the full extent of roleclaiming.
              Trying reverse psychology?

Chg doesn't put in 100% vanilla roles.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

Yeah, but you see, he actually had moments where he looked non-scum. You do not - your only time of talking is whenever you are being accused and then all of a sudden you come out of the scum-mode you've been in the whole game in order to deflect and defend yourself.
                Nah, it's just that everytime I start posting here you guys wanna nail me for something I said that's not me being completely obvious town. Exact same thing happened in medieval.

Team CKane

Comment

• Nah, but since Im still trying to help the town win and sitisfit is doing nothing to help himself(like seriously, just answer the ****ing question), ill have to make the final vote.

Lynch Sitisfit

Comment

Trying reverse psychology?

Chg doesn't put in 100% vanilla roles.
                    Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
                    I'm vanilla. My Job was to post a certain amount each day and night. I obviously failed that. Since I didn't get modkilled for that, maybe I would have gotten abilities if I fulfilled it.

Stop following scum people. Not the right time for this.
                    In case you missed it, although you're probably just ignoring it cause it's convenient

Team CKane

Comment

• He's been ducking down and lying low all game. Last time he did that, was in Mafia II. He was scum that game!

In SwAg's mafia, he was much more vocial about the town's decisions and atleast tried to act like he cared about the game, even though he wasn't on much.

Comment

• whatevz, worst role I could think of

Team CKane

Comment

• Are you going to call us idiots and say we don't know how to play mafia?

Comment

whatevz, worst role I could think of
                            Looks like Forum got their man.

Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                            Nah, but since Im still trying to help the town win and sitisfit is doing nothing to help himself(like seriously, just answer the ****ing question), ill have to make the final vote.

Lynch Sitisfit
                            Scum.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                              Are you going to call us idiots and say we don't know how to play mafia?
                              No, the only person that does that when they're dying is me.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

whatevz, worst role I could think of
                                lol, "think" - so you just made it up?

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X