• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=blue5213;1219669
    Scum.[/QUOTE]

Lynch me.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      Are you going to call us idiots and say we don't know how to play mafia?
      Nah, I played too bad a game myself
      "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - Sitisfit
        Sitisfit - 5 - The Prodigy, pheltzbahr, SwAg Dynasty, Rednose, miamidolphin4life

Sitisfit lynched, writeup incoming
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Lynch me.
          Will you convert me if I do?
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
            Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 1 - Sitisfit
            Sitisfit - 5 - The Prodigy, pheltzbahr, SwAg Dynasty, Rednose, miamidolphin4life

With 8 alive, it's 5 to lynch
            It's five votes lol

Comment

It's five votes lol
              I was about to comment on that, then he changed it. Sneaky bastard.

Blue is right

Comment

• Day Fifteen

------------------

“Hey, let’s lynch MD4L again.”

“Wait, something about that idea is bad.”

“What?”

“I dunno.”

“Ok. Pheltzbahr.”

“(full roleclaim)”

“Oh ok”

“(theory)”

“Uh…”

“Hey, Sitisfit, copy and paste your full win condition.”

“Why?”

“SCUM”

“This isn’t the way to play the game.”

“SCUM”

The forum encircles Sitisfit. With Tango modkilled, they’ve come to realize how much better the forum is when it’s exclusively Americans. Citing the spectacular Leelee, they hate him for living in Switzerland: all he does is brag about how much he drinks and how many blonde chicks he bangs. And what the hell is up with his username? Sitisfit? Wtf?

“God you guys are stupid.”

“Lol, whatchu talkin bout scum?”

“What a fucking stupid reason to lynch someone. I’m out.”

“Wait, what?”

Sitisfit is dead. He was SanchoPanza, PostWhoreHolinessSupreme, Forum-Aligned

------------------

It is now Night Fifteen. Send in your PMs to BOTH ME AND CHG91. You have twenty-four hours.
                Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 02-03-2012, 05:32 PM.
                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                  Will you convert me if I do?
                  Nope.

Comment

• And I've gotta say sitisfit, I love ya, but that was one of the worst performances i've seen in a while

Comment

• I love how we accomplished absolutely nothing on that day except lynching a Townie. Admittedly, one who hasn't done **** all game, but still.

Blue is right

Comment

I love how we accomplished absolutely nothing on that day except lynching a Townie. Admittedly, one who hasn't done **** all game, but still.
                        Well, at least we know Swags ability reveals accurate information. Looks like we are going to have to rely on that pretty heavily.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                          Well, at least we know Swags ability reveals accurate information. Looks like we are going to have to rely on that pretty heavily.
                          This would be useful if he had actually used it on someone during this past day period. Now we're down to four to lynch. Meaning if Swag uses his power again, he's down to 2 to lynch and all it takes is MD4L and his scum buddy or a particularly misguided Townie to take him out.

Blue is right

Comment

This would be useful if he had actually used it on someone during this past day period. Now we're down to four to lynch. Meaning if Swag uses his power again, he's down to 2 to lynch and all it takes is MD4L and his scum buddy or a particularly misguided Townie to take him out.
                            Whatever, regardless we HAVE to lynch Pheltz tomorrow and have Swag use his power on Prodigy/Joe/Rednose. Gotta hit scum here.

And if it turns out all we had to do for the last three day phases was lynch Pheltz, I am going to be so pissed.

Blue is right

Comment

Whatever, regardless we HAVE to lynch Pheltz tomorrow and have Swag use his power on Prodigy/Joe/Rednose. Gotta hit scum here.

And if it turns out all we had to do for the last three day phases was lynch Pheltz, I am going to be so pissed.
                              Agreed.

Comment

• well, who is left?
                                -swag seems to be reliable, now that it turns out that sit was forum and only played a horrible game
                                -if blue has the same role as tango, I trust him completely to be town and I think it would be ridiculously unfair, if he got a new role at this stage of the game
                                -md4l is scum
                                -I think I played a solid game up to now, sadly my ability is useless now
                                -I'm still unsure of prodigy, his ability got rid of so much scum for us, but at the time that he used it, it looked like a scum play
                                -joe gives me the same feeling that I got from sit. his play seems scummy, but i cant really point to scummy actions. his posting style is just in a way that makes him look suspicious
                                -pheltz seems to make solid points, but he survived another day. similar situation to kaiser. i brought this up before and that's also why he is my no 1 suspect

Comment

Working...
                                X