Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• People complain about the amount I post, yet these same people are willing to let the game degenerate to the last few pages of the game while I am absent.

Suspect.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
      Wow, waiting until Day 8 is a bit harsh, dont you think?
      wait a week in Real Life silly, until we lynch someone or decide the best way to go is no lynch[it is btw] then we will keep on talking back and forth
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
        Well I'm done acting like a Class A ******* and I can promise that to everybody here. Although I got what I wanted from that little stunt, the risk is too great to do it again and I'm not a troll. Consider it like I've been held in check now, I'd rather be voted out because somebody believes that I'm scum instead of because I'm unpopular. I feel that if you are outed as scum, somebody thinks you are scum or they think you are a threat that you at least went down honorably, where as the day 1 lynches in the past (Rofl and Vitor) would have been a slap in my face because you got killed for nothing despite being town.

I wasn't going to vote for you and I didn't in the first place. I just see MD4L's actions as a bit on the suspicious side, I never said it was damning evidence for you or MD4L. I want to hear what the others say because I believe that we can hit a scum on day 1 through the behaviors that have been shown. I think that the logical arguments should have priority over random lynches because I feel that we have a higher percentage of hitting scum through that notion.
        Well true, I just overrated to your statement as a threat to me, And I sure as hell dont want to die in day 1 because someone showed pity on me.
        "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
        Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
        20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
        Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
        4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
        Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
          wait a week in Real Life silly, until we lynch someone or decide the best way to go is no lynch[it is btw] then we will keep on talking back and forth
          Waiting a week on day 1 is pretty naive cnsidering CMD is around the corner.

STUNT

Comment

Waiting a week on day 1 is pretty naive cnsidering CMD is around the corner.
            I already know what we should do, but people are too busy trying to decide who to kill based off no evidence
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I already know what we should do, but people are too busy trying to decide who to kill based off no evidence
              What would be your course of action?

STUNT

Comment

Could you expand upon your argument for him please? I find it interesting what you have to say on him. I thought it was a little fishy how he stuck up for Vitor and tried to get us to slow down. Both him and Vitor have been guilty of saying that they would "no lynch" on day 1 and then switching votes to somebody else.

Talk it out with us, you could be onto something.
                The first thing was dropping the second vote on Vitor. And then droping it 40 minutes later as it became obvious that Vitor would not be lynched.

The he posted 4 posts: # 249, # 279, # 294 and # 298; all which to me sounded like nothing but empty game theory, posting vague sentences in somewhat of a good way for scum to appear as town without throwing accusations to players. He has also been posting quite a lot. (not today though)

I went through the first days of the last three games and md4l has been in the no-lynch camp in all of them, he also hasnt posted much, "drastic" change in play style, and frogsforlife has been a town in every game so far.
                sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                  It won't stop. She's a robot hooker sent from the future to bother the **** out of me. She'll get verbal warnings til the cows come home and still hang around. She's like the HIV to our Magic Johnson She'll always be here, but never really matter.
                  There's no HIV on MY magic johnson.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                    There's no HIV on MY magic johnson.
                    Well Done.

STUNT

Comment

What would be your course of action?
                      no lynch, and if noone wants to do it, then pure random...pick one name and that person gets lynched...if we are not going to base the lynch on player analysis its best to do a pure random pick. The only really evidence anyone can come up with is the weird behaviour by md4l
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                        The first thing was dropping the second vote on Vitor. And then droping it 40 minutes later as it became obvious that Vitor would not be lynched.

The he posted 4 posts: # 249, # 279, # 294 and # 298; all which to me sounded like nothing but empty game theory, posting vague sentences in somewhat of a good way for scum to appear as town without throwing accusations to players. He has also been posting quite a lot. (not today though)

I went through the first days of the last three games and md4l has been in the no-lynch camp in all of them, he also hasnt posted much, "drastic" change in play style, and frogsforlife has been a town in every game so far.
                        Pretty solid stuff.

Comment

no lynch, and if noone wants to do it, then pure random...pick one name and that person gets lynched...if we are not going to base the lynch on player analysis its best to do a pure random pick. The only really evidence anyone can come up with is the weird behaviour by md4l
                          The problem with the Random is that it can be so easily manipulated

STUNT

Comment

The problem with the Random is that it can be so easily manipulated
                            I didn't want to mention this because I had it marked down earlier in the game who everybody got for their "random people" but what scum person would nominate another scum person? I would go no lynch before just knocking off a random person.

Comment

• Originally posted by JLash View Post
                              It won't stop. She's a robot hooker sent from the future to bother the **** out of me. She'll get verbal warnings til the cows come home and still hang around. She's like the HIV to our Magic Johnson She'll always be here, but never really matter.
                              You seem mistaken about who insisted that I be a part of this faggy game

Comment

I didn't want to mention this because I had it marked down earlier in the game who everybody got for their "random people" but what scum person would nominate another scum person? I would go no lynch before just knocking off a random person.
                                Yeah, That 33% 66% percentage is wrong because we cant factor in manipulating. Random is mostly something like 85% chance of hitting a forum member, which hurts us.

STUNT

Comment

Working...
                                X