This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here is one thing, I'm just pondering:
    the night phase ends, when all PMs have been sent. But who in here has a night ability left?
    -swag has a day ability(according to himself, I believe it)
    -if blue has tango's role, he should be vanilla
    -md4l is around, so I guess he alread sent out his PM or he doesn't have a night ability
    -prodigy should be vanilla, too
    -I already sent my PM

this leaves us with wdyw waiting for a PM from either joe or pheltz, who both said that they have a passive ability

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
      well, who is left?
      -swag seems to be reliable, now that it turns out that sit was forum and only played a horrible game
      -if blue has the same role as tango, I trust him completely to be town and I think it would be ridiculously unfair, if he got a new role at this stage of the game
      -md4l is scum
      -I think I played a solid game up to now, sadly my ability is useless now
      -I'm still unsure of prodigy, his ability got rid of so much scum for us, but at the time that he used it, it looked like a scum play
      -joe gives me the same feeling that I got from sit. his play seems scummy, but i cant really point to scummy actions. his posting style is just in a way that makes him look suspicious
      -pheltz seems to make solid points, but he survived another day. similar situation to kaiser. i brought this up before and that's also why he is my no 1 suspect
      I got Tango's role, wraith. Because Tango managed to make an atrocious Town play with his one-time power, I'm now vanilla. Which I don't really mind, but still.

Alright. Let's assume Forum still outnumbers scum, because if we don't we're ****ed anyways and none of this matters. Here's my plan that I don't really have any way of convincing the rest of you to go along with, but makes sense to me.

1. Lynch Pheltz on the next Day phase. We know he's scum, and after diverting the attention to a Forum player today, I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt anymore.
      2. NO LYNCH FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS. This is SUPREMELY important.
      3. Force Swag to use his ability on two of Prodigy/Joe/Rednose, in that order. We already know A) if Swag is Forum, then his results are reliable, B) MD4L and Pheltz aren't Forum and therefore aren't worth wasting his power on, and C) I'm Forum.
      4. Anyone who votes to lynch Swag during this period, other than the person who was agreed upon beforehand for him to use his power on, IS SCUM AND GETS LYNCHED THE NEXT DAY. He's our only lead, the only people who would try to kill him are scum.
      5. Which brings us to the MD4L problem. Conceivably, MD4L could jump in and be the second vote to lynch Swag once his lynch number gets down to 2. Which still tells us A) Swag isn't/wasn't scum, and B) scum is one of the last two people standing at that point. If Swag can get the alignment of whomever he's checking that day even in spite of being lynched, Forum wins. Otherwise, we're down to a 50-50 shot.

I'm assuming three out of Rednose/Prodigy/Joe/Swag are Forum. That gives us four Forum to two known scum and a third unknown-alignment scum, at best. Taking out Pheltz gives Forum four members to scum's two after Pheltz is lynched. We should be good if we play this smart.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Blue is right

Comment

• the other possibilty is, that someone else is lieing

Comment

the other possibilty is, that someone else is lieing
          oops, this was meant as addition to my previous post

Comment

the other possibilty is, that someone else is lieing
            Yeah, I think this is probably a good guess.

Blue is right

Comment

• anyways, I'm off to bed.

Comment

• Mafia sucks at this point, I consider that suicide by Sit. Can't copy/paste a line from a PM? It would've cleared him and probably would have moved on, but whatever.

I hear what blue, prodigy and rednose are saying and you probably think its the right move in your minds. Its not, but I'm definitely getting lynched tomorrow, so that's fine. I'd like to win with the Forum, but I still think MD4L and the Cherepinskys will win it. I'll give my predictions for posterity's sake:

-swag - Forum
                -blue - Forum
                -md4l - Cherepinsky
                -rednose - Cherepinsky
                -prodigy - Troll
                -joe - Forum
                -pheltz - Rainbow
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Hey Swag (Or anyone who knows), how do scum faction win conditions work? Do you just have to outnumber town, or all remaining players?
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Usually outnumber town. But, don't assume anything with Chg.

Comment

• Send your PM's damnit.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                        I got Tango's role, wraith. Because Tango managed to make an atrocious Town play with his one-time power, I'm now vanilla. Which I don't really mind, but still.

Alright. Let's assume Forum still outnumbers scum, because if we don't we're ****ed anyways and none of this matters. Here's my plan that I don't really have any way of convincing the rest of you to go along with, but makes sense to me.

1. Lynch Pheltz on the next Day phase. We know he's scum, and after diverting the attention to a Forum player today, I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt anymore.
                        2. NO LYNCH FOR THE NEXT TWO DAYS. This is SUPREMELY important.
                        3. Force Swag to use his ability on two of Prodigy/Joe/Rednose, in that order. We already know A) if Swag is Forum, then his results are reliable, B) MD4L and Pheltz aren't Forum and therefore aren't worth wasting his power on, and C) I'm Forum.
                        4. Anyone who votes to lynch Swag during this period, other than the person who was agreed upon beforehand for him to use his power on, IS SCUM AND GETS LYNCHED THE NEXT DAY. He's our only lead, the only people who would try to kill him are scum.
                        5. Which brings us to the MD4L problem. Conceivably, MD4L could jump in and be the second vote to lynch Swag once his lynch number gets down to 2. Which still tells us A) Swag isn't/wasn't scum, and B) scum is one of the last two people standing at that point. If Swag can get the alignment of whomever he's checking that day even in spite of being lynched, Forum wins. Otherwise, we're down to a 50-50 shot.

I'm assuming three out of Rednose/Prodigy/Joe/Swag are Forum. That gives us four Forum to two known scum and a third unknown-alignment scum, at best. Taking out Pheltz gives Forum four members to scum's two after Pheltz is lynched. We should be good if we play this smart.
                        I'll do whatever I want, fag.

Just kidding. Good strategy, I'm down for that. Also, there is no need to "force" me to use my ability, I'll use it on who the consensus decide for me to use it on. Right now, I would be more inclined to use it on Prodigy or Rednose than Joe.

Also, I have been doing some digging on the MD4L role, there are games where The Godfather cannot die so long as there are scum-buddies alive, so if we hit another Cherepinsky or Troll and it doesn't end, we may want to try MD4L again then, but not until we hit another one of the two main factions.

Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                        Hey Swag (Or anyone who knows), how do scum faction win conditions work? Do you just have to outnumber town, or all remaining players?
                        Generally, they have to outnumber the Town, but there are all sorts of variations. Like in my game Tenebrae was my version of Cult and I just had their WC as survive to the end of the game. I played in another game where there was a Hitman faction that had to either nightkill or lynch a list of 4 Town power roles, so there is definitely some variation, but I would think Chg stuck with the purest form of just outnumbering.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Someone is lying.

My ability is in-thread.
                          Blue is vanilla.
                          Prodigy is vanilla.
                          Rednose sent his PM.
                          pheltzbahr is passive.
                          MD4L has a nighttime ability, or was faking the pink text.
                          Joe hasn't been on since the lynch and claims to not have a night ability.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Someone is lying.

My ability is in-thread.
                            Blue is vanilla.
                            Prodigy is vanilla.
                            Rednose sent his PM.
                            pheltzbahr is passive.
                            MD4L has a nighttime ability, or was faking the pink text.
                            Joe hasn't been on since the lynch and claims to not have a night ability.
                            I'm 99% convinced Rednose, Pheltz, or MD4L have a night ability. Probably Pheltz.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I'll do whatever I want, fag.

Just kidding. Good strategy, I'm down for that. Also, there is no need to "force" me to use my ability, I'll use it on who the consensus decide for me to use it on. Right now, I would be more inclined to use it on Prodigy or Rednose than Joe.

Also, I have been doing some digging on the MD4L role, there are games where The Godfather cannot die so long as there are scum-buddies alive, so if we hit another Cherepinsky or Troll and it doesn't end, we may want to try MD4L again then, but not until we hit another one of the two main factions.

Generally, they have to outnumber the Town, but there are all sorts of variations. Like in my game Tenebrae was my version of Cult and I just had their WC as survive to the end of the game. I played in another game where there was a Hitman faction that had to either nightkill or lynch a list of 4 Town power roles, so there is definitely some variation, but I would think Chg stuck with the purest form of just outnumbering.
                              At bold, VFan brought this up initially and I also brought this up as a possibility, but I'm a little surprised you've only come up with this after "did some digging."

Thanks. You're scum, right?
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                                I'm 99% convinced Rednose, Pheltz, or MD4L have a night ability. Probably Pheltz.
                                Listen to the 1% of your brain.
                                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X