This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
    I'm 99% convinced Rednose, Pheltz, or MD4L have a night ability. Probably Pheltz.
    Rednose has an RC'd a night ability. Albeit one that has no use and hasn't hit on anything. It looks fabricated to me.
    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
      Listen to the 1% of your brain.
      **** you scum. <3

Prodigy still smells a little scummy to me. Want Swag to check his alignment while we lynch Pheltz during next day phase.
      Originally posted by jepg
      I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
      Originally posted by jepg
      Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
        **** you scum. <3

Prodigy still smells a little scummy to me. Want Swag to check his alignment while we lynch Pheltz during next day phase.
        Lol, ok. Its a bit tougher inside the thread, huh? Swag's not going to risk a 2 vote lynch on him, so don't count on that as an option. Like I've said, you guys need to find scum, not Rainbows. Go back and look at Rednose's RC. Tell me if that isn't easily fabricated.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

At bold, VFan brought this up initially and I also brought this up as a possibility, but I'm a little surprised you've only come up with this after "did some digging."

Thanks. You're scum, right?
          I didn't think of it because Chg expressed his disdain about that type of game to me after he had died in my game, but he isn't one to keep doing the same thing over-and-over in his games.

Mafia I: Godfather had the kill
          Mafia II: Godfather had the slew of immunities
          WF Mafia: Well, I guess it could be group immunity power.

No problem. I wish. Depending on a core group of people is a lot easier than depending on the masses.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

Lol, ok. Its a bit tougher inside the thread, huh? Swag's not going to risk a 2 vote lynch on him, so don't count on that as an option. Like I've said, you guys need to find scum, not Rainbows. Go back and look at Rednose's RC. Tell me if that isn't easily fabricated.
            Not to agree with this scum dumpster (who is basically Indy if his role-claim is true...and his role-claim is so retarded that I will be shocked if it isn't true).

I noticed that Rednose claimed his ability and his list of people he targeted, but he left off his Alignment, WC, and who he could communicate with.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Not to agree with this scum dumpster (who is basically Indy if his role-claim is true...and his role-claim is so retarded that I will be shocked if it isn't true).

I noticed that Rednose claimed his ability and his list of people he targeted, but he left off his Alignment, WC, and who he could communicate with.
              Scumdumpster? I'd rather you call me a fag, so hurtful. Seriously, do you think anyone is willing to vote for you knowing you're ability and if you enable it you're lynchable with 2 votes? You're a eunuch going forward.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

Scumdumpster? I'd rather you call me a fag, so hurtful. Seriously, do you think anyone is willing to vote for you knowing you're ability and if you enable it you're lynchable with 2 votes? You're a eunuch going forward.
                I'm just hurtful in these games, I've called Joe retarded like a dozen times.

Someone will vote for me, it's just a matter of who draws the short straw... If you don't vote for me when it's decided you have to, you're kind of SOL...and if you do vote for me when it's not your turn, you're dead the next day.

So it's kind of a delicate balance... but yeah, I am realizing I am pretty well a sitting duck after one more use... It'd take some scum cooperation to get me though - or a retarded move by someone else.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

I'm just hurtful in these games, I've called Joe retarded like a dozen times.

Someone will vote for me, it's just a matter of who draws the short straw... If you don't vote for me when it's decided you have to, you're kind of SOL...and if you do vote for me when it's not your turn, you're dead the next day.

So it's kind of a delicate balance... but yeah, I am realizing I am pretty well a sitting duck after one more use... It'd take some scum cooperation to get me though - or a retarded move by someone else.
                  You should do it before I get lynched tomorrow, cuz ya know, I won't scum rush you.
                  pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

You should do it before I get lynched tomorrow, cuz ya know, I won't scum rush you.

I want to do it at a time where MD4L is offline.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• I just woke up Swag LOL. I dont have a night ability or else after we Lynched MD4L I would have sent my PM so we could speed the night up instead of waiting forever. I see we Lynched forum again. Swag said his ability showed him as forum and he lynched him anyways. Swag is also the only player that has not role claimed. I say Pheltz again as soon as day hits but Swag to me is up there.
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        I just woke up Swag LOL. I dont have a night ability or else after we Lynched MD4L I would have sent my PM so we could speed the night up instead of waiting forever. I see we Lynched forum again. Swag said his ability showed him as forum and he lynched him anyways. Swag is also the only player that has not role claimed. I say Pheltz again as soon as day hits but Swag to me is up there.
                        Well according to you, we should not trust investigators at this stage of the game, so I was just doing what you told me to do.

See how that works?

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Well according to you, we should not trust investigators at this stage of the game, so I was just doing what you told me to do.

See how that works?
                          So you dont trust yourself. Its not that I dont trust your results its that I dont trust you.
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

I want to do it at a time where MD4L is offline.
                            You'll just have to get someone to agree with you and you're all set.
                            pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Night Fifteen

--------------

"OH NO SOMEONE DIED"

"WHAT????"

"WHO???"

"lol jk"

"fAg"

"WDYW is really pushing it with these writeups."

"Maybe he's just bored."

"Makes sense."

--------------

It is now Day Sixteen. With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Unless anyone managed to get information from last night....Lynch Pheltz

Comment

Working...
                                X