This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynch Pheltz
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Vote Count

pheltzbahr - 2 - The Prodigy, JoeLegend

With 7 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Oh boy, you guys are quick to the draw. Don't forget to let SwAg use his power.
        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Sorry Pheltz you knew this was gonna happen. Swag has 2 more votes to use his "power"

Comment

• Ah damn, I forgot Rednose isnt going to be back online in a while, so he cant vote for swag.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              Sorry Pheltz you knew this was gonna happen. Swag has 2 more votes to use his "power"
              Sorta scummy of ya, but I understand.
              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                Ah damn, I forgot Rednose isnt going to be back online in a while, so he cant vote for swag.
                Oh, derp?
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                  Sorta scummy of ya, but I understand.
                  How is it scummy I have been sticking with you since your claim.

Comment

How is it scummy I have been sticking with you since your claim.
                    I think you're Forum, but if MD4L and another scum jump on, SwAg has no chance to use his power. Then where do you stand tomorrow? Right, same place.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

I think you're Forum, but if MD4L and another scum jump on, SwAg has no chance to use his power. Then where do you stand tomorrow? Right, same place.
                      I see your point but you have to understand I don't trust Swag. I think his "abilty" is a joke. He don't even trust his own abilty. He is the only player that has not role claimed so whats he hiding.

Comment

I see your point but you have to understand I don't trust Swag. I think his "abilty" is a joke. He don't even trust his own abilty. He is the only player that has not role claimed so whats he hiding.
                        So you think getting rid of me is a better option? Ok.
                        pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

So you think getting rid of me is a better option? Ok.
                          Your an independent right. Your the one player we know for sure is not forum. I have also said all game I'm sticking to my guns I will not let any player try to talk me out of what I'm doing. Sorry Pheltz I'm surprised your still here after what happen.

Comment

• I'm going to the bar.

Comment

Your an independent right. Your the one player we know for sure is not forum. I have also said all game I'm sticking to my guns I will not let any player try to talk me out of what I'm doing. Sorry Pheltz I'm surprised your still here after what happen.
                              Just asking for caution in your best interest. Whatever, I'll prob end up dead overnight so:

Good game guys, hope you all had as much fun as I did.

Wu-Tang Activate
                              pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

He's roleclaimed, he just hasn't said who the role is named after.

We'll find out in about three Day phases whether Swag is telling the truth or not, and I see no reason why we should have a lynch until the end of that period. There aren't any more killers running around or somebody would have died lately. We have plenty of time. Calm down.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Originally posted by jepg
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X