This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Hey... Joe and Prodigy both had the opportunity to let me use my power, they both deferred to Rednose.

Don't act like this is all my doing.
    Prodigy went ahead and voted to lynch you. He had to switch to avoid MD4L and Pheltz taking you out because you weren't here.
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Fight amongst yourselves.
      pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Hey... Joe and Prodigy both had the opportunity to let me use my power, they both deferred to Rednose.

Don't act like this is all my doing.
        Are you ****ing kidding me? I waited all god damn day to try and let you use this power. Dont even try to put this on me.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
          Prodigy went ahead and voted to lynch you. He had to switch to avoid MD4L and Pheltz taking you out because you weren't here.
          Lololol, I should've voted for him. Alas, it wouldn't have helped my situation.
          pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
            Fight amongst yourselves.
            I console myself with the knowledge that at least one of them is scum.

Blue is right

Comment

• Day Sixteen

"Anyone got anything."

"Pheltzbahr"

"Sure"

"Say, where's SwAg?"

"idk"

"Lynch pheltz"

"Cool"

The forum harasses pheltzbahr. Why? He's an old hag, which obviously means he can't fit in with this young crew. And he's married with a child, and yet he's just as obsessed with degrading images of women as a crew of 20 year olds. And the CMD is pointless.

Pheltz attempts to articulate a response, but his computer malfunctions. At age 76, he has no idea how to use contemporary technology. Having contracted Alzheimer's, he forgets what the hell he was just doing. He then gets sick and dies.

Pheltzbahr is dead. He was Arcade, The Flaming Homosexual, Rainbow-Aligned

--------------

It is now Night Sixteen. Send in your PMs to BOTH ME AND CHG91. You have twenty-four hours.
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• That was an awesome write-up.

Blue is right

Comment

• No RHSC character? **** you guys.
                  http://bloochat.com/walterfootball <------------- WF.CHAT HERE

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    Are you ****ing kidding me? I waited all god damn day to try and let you use this power. Dont even try to put this on me.
                    Didn't mean for it to sound that way, but there was a time yesterday where either you or Joe could have voted for me, but since no one did I stayed up (as usual) til like 4:30 AM EST waiting for Rednose, but then I fell asleep.

It's no ones fault, I had a lot of stuff to do today and we had some missed opportunities. Tomorrow is another day (or tonight, whenever this next day begins).
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• My plan worked. Rednose is not forum. Sorry pheltz but you had to go. With 2 votes on pheltz I expected scum to jump on and rednose did. If I would have mentioned my plan. It would have never worked.
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                        My plan worked. Rednose is not forum. Sorry pheltz but you had to go. With 2 votes on pheltz I expected scum to jump on and rednose did. If I would have mentioned my plan. It would have never worked.
                        lol

Comment

• Whats funny.
                          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• The last two sentences made me laugh.

"If I would have mentioned my plan. It would have never worked. "

It just makes it sound like it was some unbelievably elaborate scheme that you had been working on for ages. Maybe its just me.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              My plan worked. Rednose is not forum. Sorry pheltz but you had to go. With 2 votes on pheltz I expected scum to jump on and rednose did. If I would have mentioned my plan. It would have never worked.
                              lol

So Rednose is scum because he lynched scum. Do you listen to yourself at all, Joe? Ever?

Blue is right

Comment

• Night Sixteen

------------------

"Why is WDYW even bothering with a writeup?"

"I don't know."

"You know, he really isn't."

"True."

------------------

It is now Day Seventeen. With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch
                                CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Working...
                                X