This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess it only makes sense to me
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Wait, wait, wait!

Rednose said he had a nighttime ability, but he hasn't been on since the day ended...
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Wait, wait, wait!

Rednose said he had a nighttime ability, but he hasn't been on since the day ended...
        Yup, although I suppose he could have sent a pm saying that there was no point in his ability anymore because without a kill, there is no crime scene to investigate.

Comment

• I off for now. Movie night.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            I off for now. Movie night.
            Running away now that Swag can use his ability on someone?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
              Yup, although I suppose he could have sent a pm saying that there was no point in his ability anymore because without a kill, there is no crime scene to investigate.
              He has continued to send in his PM (according to him) since the end of nightkills though and didn't say he was doing that.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

He has continued to send in his PM (according to him) since the end of nightkills though and didn't say he was doing that.
                Yeah, im with you 100%. Just throwing that out there.

Did you want me to vote for you?

Comment

Yeah, im with you 100%. Just throwing that out there.

Did you want me to vote for you?
                  I'm not big on reducing my vote count to two, but if people won't believe me otherwise, we can do it now.

But afterward, I am voting for Rednose for lying (unless you turn up scum, you scum?).

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

I'm not big on reducing my vote count to two, but if people won't believe me otherwise, we can do it now.

But afterward, I am voting for Rednose for lying (unless you turn up scum, you scum?).
                    Well, I would obviously rather not waste it on me, but since Blue is so adamant that I am scum, I assume you guys probably want me to.

Comment

Well, I would obviously rather not waste it on me, but since Blue is so adamant that I am scum, I assume you guys probably want me to.
                      I'm content with lynching the liar, but it's your and blue's call since Joe has peaced out for a few hours at least and MD4L isn't making any decisions for us.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I'm content with lynching the liar, but it's your and blue's call since Joe has peaced out for a few hours at least and MD4L isn't making any decisions for us.
                        I guess we can wait for blue and let him make the final decision.

Comment

I guess we can wait for blue and let him make the final decision.
                          Joint decision.

One person isn't making all the decisions for the Town (or Forum! right?).

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Joint decision.

One person isn't making all the decisions for the Town (or Forum! right?).
                            Well, neither of us seem to have a strong opinion either way, so he can be the tie breaker.

Comment

Well, neither of us seem to have a strong opinion either way, so he can be the tie breaker.
                              Just saying.

WDYW and Chg replaced Tango for a reason, and it could very easily be so that night phases are not 24 hours... Meaning he isn't vanilla and is just lulling us with what we perceived Tango as.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Lynch SwAg Dynasty

Comment

Working...
                                X