X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're evil.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Well, if MD4L is going to throw a gear into this, I am willing to lynch the person who is caught in a lie.

Lynch Rednose
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Swag, did you ever come out and say what the name of your role was or what forum member you are?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
          Swag, did you ever come out and say what the name of your role was or what forum member you are?
          I hinted at it in my claim on my ability, but no one has gotten it yet.

Do I need to come forward with my name?

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I hinted at it in my claim on my ability, but no one has gotten it yet.

Do I need to come forward with my name?
            I dont see any reason not to at this point

Comment

• I'm EllijayFalconsFan, The One-Sided Trader, Forum-Aligned.

I hinted at it by saying my ability was a 'trade-off' ability and it was the reason I've been messing with Eli all game about lynching him.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

I'm EllijayFalconsFan, The One-Sided Trader, Forum-Aligned.

I hinted at it by saying my ability was a 'trade-off' ability and it was the reason I've been messing with Eli all game about lynching him.
                I dont see the relation between Eli and "Enlighten me, Enlighten Thee"

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  I dont see the relation between Eli and "Enlighten me, Enlighten Thee"
                  Enbrighten thee, enlighten me*

I didn't either, but I guess it has something to do with living in Georgia? Since my description talks about being a big guy with a southern accent that hides in-doors to avoid getting my pasty skin burned while I attempt to roast others in trade attempts.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Prodigy and Swag, you shouldn't have waited for me. Just should have gone ahead and done it.

We could always pull a No Lynch to get out of MD4L having put a lynch vote on Swag already. Reset the Lynch counter for tomorrow's Day phase and all.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                      Prodigy and Swag, you shouldn't have waited for me. Just should have gone ahead and done it.

We could always pull a No Lynch to get out of MD4L having put a lynch vote on Swag already. Reset the Lynch counter for tomorrow's Day phase and all.
                      Or just go ahead and lynch Prodigy. I don't see why else MD4L would be pulling this bull****.

Blue is right

Comment

Prodigy and Swag, you shouldn't have waited for me. Just should have gone ahead and done it.

Thoughts on Rednose getting caught in a lie?

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Or just go ahead and lynch Prodigy. I don't see why else MD4L would be pulling this bull****.
                          Hmm. Didn't really think of it that way.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Thoughts on Rednose getting caught in a lie?
                            About what? A night ability that's only useful if someone dies? He already said he's sending in his PMs in case MD4L or the other scum has a kill ability.

Though if they did, I guess scum would have won by now.

Blue is right

Comment

• Why cant I just do it now then?

Comment

About what? A night ability that's only useful if someone dies? He already said he's sending in his PMs in case MD4L or the other scum has a kill ability.

Though if they did, I guess scum would have won by now.
                                Well, he would still have to send it in if he had an ability?

I guess I could be sort of jumping the gun and overreacting here.

That's how you sound.
                                lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X