X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
    Why cant I just do it now then?
    Because Swag dies if you do. Oh, **** it.

Lynch MD4L
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post

Lynch MD4L
      He should be able to unvote me as soon as I use it.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

Lynch MD4L
        Swag only has one vote, and its 4 to lynch. He has used his ability once. So it would take three votes for him to be lynched. Why cant I just do it quickly, have swag use the ability, and then unvote?

Comment

• And are we just going to vote MD4L?
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Lynch Swag.

Hurry up and use your ability to shut Blue up already

Comment

• Enbrighten thee, enlighten me

unvote

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• unvote swag

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  Swag only has one vote, and its 4 to lynch. He has used his ability once. So it would take three votes for him to be lynched. Why cant I just do it quickly, have swag use the ability, and then unvote?
                  Doesn't that mean he's automatically lynched? Using his ability means it takes one less vote to lynch him, which would be two, and since you and MD4L have already voted to lynch him....oh, whatever.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                    Enbrighten thee, enlighten me

unvote
                    Well, guess now we play the waiting game.

If Prodigy turns up Forum, do we lynch Rednose or Swag or Joe?

Blue is right

Comment

Doesn't that mean he's automatically lynched? Using his ability means it takes one less vote to lynch him, which would be two, and since you and MD4L have already voted to lynch him....oh, whatever.
                      Ugh...you might be right.

In which case, I am dead and you guys are in the same spot.

I thought of how Sit could unvote right away and thought it was okay, so I hope that is the case again.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I'd go with not me.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

Rednose is the most scummy to me. He sounds like he could be cherepinsky.

He has access to all of the IP addresses and can check them with the crime scene to look for a killer. Sounds like he could be working with "walt" to try and fix whatever is wrong with the forums. But im not really sure tbh.

Comment

• Sigh.

I'm guessing final scum is Cherepinsky-aligned, although there's definite potential for a troll still sitting out there. Who kept trying to argue panthersfan was just annoying and not a troll, anyways? Was it VF?

Assuming Swag is dead, that leaves me and Joe with Rednose and Prodigy, who have roleclaimed mods. So guys, who do you think is more likely to be scum: El Guapo or Paddy?

Blue is right

Comment

Sigh.

I'm guessing final scum is Cherepinsky-aligned, although there's definite potential for a troll still sitting out there. Who kept trying to argue panthersfan was just annoying and not a troll, anyways? Was it VF?

Assuming Swag is dead, that leaves me and Joe with Rednose and Prodigy, who have roleclaimed mods. So guys, who do you think is more likely to be scum: El Guapo or Paddy?
                              Have some faith, I could still be alive.

It was VF and Tango.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                Have some faith, I could still be alive.

It was VF and Tango.
                                Hrmph.

Nonetheless, you're either dead or close to it. And if you're dead, Prodigy killed you with MD4L's help. And Prodigy's power is pretty scummy, even if the result was hugely pro-Forum. And I'm not sure what Rednose could be doing with his night ability that's worth anything at this point (Protector of MD4L maybe?).

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X