Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nah, don't need to extend it any more than it already has been. I've overstayed my welcome long enough.

Should have been gone for a while now. No need to prolong what should have happened for a while now.

Comment

• *sheds a tear for KFC*

Comment

• I wasn't being serious.

But if it doesn't end here...
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Can someone please put this guy out of his misery?

Comment

• Now that I'm gone, you can celebrate with the town. You've led them to their second victory and taken them from a long drought and constant humiliation for some while now. Still made some terrible decisions but all in all you made it this far, and I condemn you for that.

As for my team, I'm sorry that we didn't make it to the finish line. As I've stated before, it's my fault that we didn't win. Put you all in harms way and made too many mistakes. It was great working with you all and it is what it is. Hopefully you all forgive me after this.

Comment

• I think we'll be waiting a bit...

We need blue or Joe to get on, but Joe said he won't be on til tomorrow.
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Now that I'm gone, you can celebrate with the town. You've led them to their second victory and taken them from a long drought and constant humiliation for some while now. Still made some terrible decisions but all in all you made it this far, and I condemn you for that.

As for my team, I'm sorry that we didn't make it to the finish line. As I've stated before, it's my fault that we didn't win. Put you all in harms way and made too many mistakes. It was great working with you all and it is what it is. Hopefully you all forgive me after this.
                What terrible decisions (plural) did I make?

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

miamidolphin4life - 2 - The Prodigy, SwAg Dynasty

With 5 alive, it's 3 to lynch
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Lynch MD4L

Because as entertaining as his wraith impression is, that's my role and I want to get this **** done before CMD III.

BTW, good job on Rednose guys.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                      Lynch MD4L

Because as entertaining as his wraith impression is, that's my role and I want to get this **** done before CMD III.

BTW, good job on Rednose guys.
                      ****in' a, I forgot to bold.

Lynch MD4L

Blue is right

Comment

• Vote Count

miamidolphin4life - 3 - blue5213, The Prodigy, SwAg Dynasty

MD4L HAS BEEN LYNCHED. WRITEUP INCOMING.

Comment

• Day Eighteen

----------

"Sweet, we got a Cherepinsky!"

"You mean the mods did..."

"Whatever."

"Lynch MD4L?"

"Of course."

"Good game guys, I made a lot of mistakes."

"What?"

"Yeah."

"(crickets)"

"LYNCH HIS BITCH-ASS!"

The town encircles MD4L. They say so many things to him, insulting his age, spelling/grammar, race, CMD incompetence, Mafia incompetence and Dolphins fanhood-ism. And about 5000 other posting flaws that I don't have space to list.

"Lol just kidding, you can't lynch me."

"WHAT???? NO!!!!"

"tears"

"Muahahahahaha"

"LIES"

"What?"

"We destroyed your entire faction. Get the fuck out of this website, Walter!"

"You can't kick me out of my own website. I fucking run this bitch. I'm fucking unstop-"

MD4L's computer shuts down.

He turns around, sees a certain body builder, and gets a hard punch to the face, knocking him out cold.

miamidolphin4life has been lynched. He was Walter, WF Overlord, Cherepinsky-Aligned

----------

It is now Night Eighteen. Send in your PMs to BOTH ME AND CHG91. You have twenty-four hours.

Comment

• GOD ****ING DAMMIT

I don't know who to trust anymore!

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                              GOD ****ING DAMMIT

I don't know who to trust anymore!
                              Nah I'm just ****in' with y'all, I got this **** won.

Joe, vote to lynch Swag. Swag, use your ability on Joe.

Blue is right

Comment

• Holy **** md4l is dead. The game is not over? Looks like im next if your forum trust me. Lynch swag. There is 2 other scum vs2 forum. Im the 1 player we know is forum. Why else would swag say im next
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Working...
                                X