This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also someone still has pm to send
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Holy **** md4l is dead. The game is not over? Looks like im next if your forum trust me. Lynch swag. There is 2 other scum vs2 forum. Im the 1 player we know is forum. Why else would swag say im next
      Actually, I said your next because you have been on a brigade against me and yet have disappeared during every day phase or haven't voted for me since I came forth with my ability... Then a scum claimed to revive you, but your rebuttal is "nah i revived myself LOL" - but you kept that to yourself for almost a full day after the scum that claimed to revive you died...hmmmm.

Also, you refused to vote for Link on Day 2.

VF (Franchize, Troll) defended you.

Hmm.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• I was asleep on most day lynchs. I have lynched you and you got nothing. I did not refuse to lynch link I lynched vitor instead. If you look back I lynched ncharge

Comment

• Ok im off until I get off work and watch super bowl. Dont worry im not working all night

Comment

I was asleep on most day lynchs. I have lynched you and you got nothing. I did not refuse to lynch link I lynched vitor instead. If you look back I lynched ncharge

You have not voted to lynch me since the day I came out with my ability - in fact, you took your vote off me within hours of me coming forth with my ability and have instead resigned yourself to just stating that you don't trust me.

^ I didn't get nothing as you claim, Prodigy disabled daytime abilities for that phase so it wouldn't work.

So you voted for Vitor and stated that you were not changing your vote... That is called refusing to vote for another person.
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• I unlynched you becuase I did not want scum to jump on while I was sleeping. I said that.

Comment

I unlynched you becuase I did not want scum to jump on while I was sleeping. I said that.
                Yo bro,

You're a scum-scum.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

I unlynched you becuase I did not want scum to jump on while I was sleeping. I said that.
                  There is absolutely no reason not to lynch him again if you think he's scum. So do it, scum.
                  Originally posted by jepg
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                    There is absolutely no reason not to lynch him again if you think he's scum. So do it, scum.
                    It will kill me.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Okay. Let's assume there are three Forum and one Troll left, because if there's more than one scum Forum has already lost.

1. I know I'm Forum. Plus, I don't think I've voted to lynch a single Forum-aligned player since I joined.
                      2. I know Prodigy is Forum, unless he has some sort of ability that hides his alignment from Swag, which I doubt. Swag cleared as him Forum, and I believe that. Why? Because Swag's power has been 100% reliable so far, and I see no reason to doubt its credibility. If Swag is Forum, he has no reason to lie about Prodigy's alignment. If Swag is scum, he has plenty of reason to lie about Prodigy's alignment, but he didn't then and since we know there's only one scum left, Prodigy can't be scum if Swag is (or Forum would have already lost).

So we know Prodigy and I are Forum. As long as we don't vote for each other, we (and Forum) win. So that leaves Joe and Swag. And it just so happens there's a ridiculously easy way to resolve this: Joe votes to lynch Swag. There are only two possible outcomes from this.

1. Swag is lynched. Forum gets to see his alignment. If Joe's vote alone lynches Swag, we know Swag's roleclaim was accurate anyway. If Swag is scum, Forum wins. If Swag is Forum, Prodigy and I lynch Joe on the next Day phase. Forum wins.
                      2. Swag is not lynched. A little trickier, but ultimately the same results. Swag isn't lynched, we know he's lying, we vote lynch him. Swag dies, see 1.

So, the only person who really matters in this is Prodigy. I'm not going to vote to lynch him, so it's up to him. Swag and Joe are dead either way. What it comes down to is which of those two have the boldness to walk the talk, and right now, it looks like Swag is more willing to risk himself for Forum than Joe is.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        It will kill me.
                        Doesn't matter. Take one for the team, bro.

Blue is right

Comment

• Why not just lynch Joe?

I've carried the team the whole way giving two Trolls and providing the pressure to Rednose that ended up with him posting his PM from WDYW... Then I lynched MD4L.

I'm obviously not Troll or Cherepinsky.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

Why not just lynch Joe?

I've carried the team the whole way giving two Trolls and providing the pressure to Rednose that ended up with him posting his PM from WDYW... Then I lynched MD4L.

I'm obviously not Troll or Cherepinsky.
                            Leaning strongly towards it. But I want to make sure.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                              Leaning strongly towards it. But I want to make sure.
                              Not going to lie, I don't want to die.

I have no reason to have played like I have if I am not Forum... Honestly, I've been the one with the least amount of ?'s throughout the game and you not only being willing, but wanting, to sacrifice me is disconcerting.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Not going to lie, I don't want to die.

I have no reason to have played like I have if I am not Forum... Honestly, I've been the one with the least amount of ?'s throughout the game and you not only being willing, but wanting, to sacrifice me is disconcerting.
                                I don't WANT to.

Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X