This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
    No. It's exactly the right play. One of you is scum, so all that matters is whether Forum wins on this Day period or the one after.

Everything you're saying just makes you look scummier.
    How do I look like scum LOL. What about the player with the night time abilty.
    Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Interesting choice of words.

Make it LOOK false, not make it false.

http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...59#post1198859

Bottom half of that post, I am the one that accuses NLights... Guess what, a day later Eli investigated him.

So now I have just proved that you're lying.
    Becuase it is false. Also you accuse everyone.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Prodigy. Who Swag just cleared as Forum.

Are you even trying at this point?
      Swag don't even trust his own "abilty". Thats what lead to the last forum lynch.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        Where does this whole I want to lynch you thing come from if you look at my previous list I had you at the bottom Swag. I honestly think Prodigy should be the next one but with the way your acting right now you are making it hard.
        You've told everyone not to trust me on a daily basis.

You've said that I am scum, but have refused to vote for me despite having several opportunities...now if you do, I die.

And it started with your horrible argument here: http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...91#post1212491

Where you wanted to lynch me because I told you not to speed lynch.
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

Swag don't even trust his own "abilty". Thats what lead to the last forum lynch.
          And it's lead to the last 2 Cherepinsky lynches.

Without it, Blue would have voted for Prodigy (like he said he was going to) and we'd be F'd right now.

1 Town for 2 Scum seems like an even trade to me.
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

And his initial investigation was right. There is no reason to believe it doesn't work.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              You've told everyone not to trust me on a daily basis.

You've said that I am scum, but have refused to vote for me despite having several opportunities...now if you do, I die.

And it started with your horrible argument here: http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...91#post1212491

Where you wanted to lynch me because I told you not to speed lynch.
              I still dont trust you. I did not Lynch you cuz I lynched Rednose due to my plan that worked and got a Walter player that helped with the eventual lynching of MD4L. You said not to speed lynch a player that I knew was scum and uess what he was. You had all the bolded letters and big font.

Comment

And it's lead to the last 2 Cherepinsky lynches.

Without it, Blue would have voted for Prodigy (like he said he was going to) and we'd be F'd right now.

1 Town for 2 Scum seems like an even trade to me.
                LOL no it has not. You never used your ability on rednose and MD4L was a shot in the dark again that finally worked.
                Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                And his initial investigation was right. There is no reason to believe it doesn't work.
                The odds were in his favor that he was forum with 3 Walter dead and 3 scum dead.

Comment

I still dont trust you. I did not Lynch you cuz I lynched Rednose due to my plan that worked and got a Walter player that helped with the eventual lynching of MD4L. You said not to speed lynch a player that I knew was scum and uess what he was. You had all the bolded letters and big font.
                  So your reasoning to lynch me was that you, of all people, "knew" Vitor was scum... So me telling everyone not to speed lynch, in big letters, is suspicious...seeing as we just had Hyper voted up by scum. So we should not let the person who just removed the Town's best player (yes, I believe Hyper is the best at this game) answer for his actions...who ended up being Forum with a bastard role anyway.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• Look guys lynch me but I am being completely honest with you Blue you will not like what you see and it will not end the game. I have not lead the forum in the wrong direction once and now your letting Swag fool you. Just do it as soon the write hits. I will be in the mafia thread luaghing

Comment

LOL no it has not. You never used your ability on rednose and MD4L was a shot in the dark again that finally worked.

The odds were in his favor that he was forum with 3 Walter dead and 3 scum dead.
                      It cleared Prodigy....

You really cannot use circular reasoning in this game, it doesn't work.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

Swag's investigation cleared Prodigy, and since Rednose had already roleclaimed a mod, it was an easy lynch. If not for that ability, Forum quite probably would have lost by now.

In whose favor?

Blue is right

Comment

So your reasoning to lynch me was that you, of all people, "knew" Vitor was scum... So me telling everyone not to speed lynch, in big letters, is suspicious...seeing as we just had Hyper voted up by scum. So we should not let the person who just removed the Town's best player (yes, I believe Hyper is the best at this game) answer for his actions...who ended up being Forum with a bastard role anyway.
                          Thats what everyone gets for trusting an investigator that said I was troll when I came up Forum. bad town play.

Comment

Look guys lynch me but I am being completely honest with you Blue you will not like what you see and it will not end the game. I have not lead the forum in the wrong direction once and now your letting Swag fool you. Just do it as soon the write hits. I will be in the mafia thread luaghing
                            The only way I lose is if Prodigy is scum or the other scum convinces him to lynch me. Prodigy is the least scummy to me of all three of you, so if he's Forum and cooperates with me, I've already won.

Blue is right

Comment

Thats what everyone gets for trusting an investigator that said I was troll when I came up Forum. bad town play.
                              He then got Clovdyx's alignment correct... Unless the Town member was lying in his final breath.

He also got you as Troll immediately following your revival. The odds of him getting every alignment wrong, except Clovdyx is astronomical.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Swag's investigation cleared Prodigy, and since Rednose had already roleclaimed a mod, it was an easy lynch. If not for that ability, Forum quite probably would have lost by now.

In whose favor?
                                Supposedly cleared Prodigy. In Swags favor. There was more forum then scum at that point so he guessed and got lucky.

Comment

Working...
                                X