Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe, if you think Swag is "fooling me", then obviously you think he's scum. Put your money where your mouth is and lynch him. Or are you too scared to because you know he'll come up Forum?
    Originally posted by jepg
    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Supposedly cleared Prodigy. In Swags favor. There was more forum then scum at that point so he guessed and got lucky.
      I must be a guesser for the ages then.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
        Joe, if you think Swag is "fooling me", then obviously you think he's scum. Put your money where your mouth is and lynch him. Or are you too scared to because you know he'll come up Forum?
        Again with the killing me stuff...
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

The only way I lose is if Prodigy is scum or the other scum convinces him to lynch me. Prodigy is the least scummy to me of all three of you, so if he's Forum and cooperates with me, I've already won.
          He has the NT abilty and has lied about it. I dont see how you can trust him.
          Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
          He then got Clovdyx's alignment correct... Unless the Town member was lying in his final breath.

He also got you as Troll immediately following your revival. The odds of him getting every alignment wrong, except Clovdyx is astronomical.
          He got troll while I was dead. after my revival you asked me bout it.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Supposedly cleared Prodigy. In Swags favor. There was more forum then scum at that point so he guessed and got lucky.
            How stupid do you think I am, Joe? If Prodigy is scum, then Forum has already lost and this whole discussion is pointless. The only way any of this matters is if there's only one scum left, and is Swag is scum, he's the only one. If he's Forum, he has no reason to lie about Prodigy's alignment.

Blue is right

Comment

He got troll while I was dead. after my revival you asked me bout it.
              He got Troll the night you died.

He got Troll the night after you were revived.

So either CJ got every single one of his own investigations wrong, except Clovdyx on his final night alive... Or he got your real alignment the 2nd time - following your scum resurrection.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                You really haven't figured this out yet? Joe won't lynch you because he knows you'll come up Forum, and then he'll get lynched by me and Prodigy. His only shot is to cast aspersions on everyone else and hope the three Townies are stupid enough to buy it.

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                How do you know he has a night ability?

Blue is right

Comment

Joe, if you think Swag is "fooling me", then obviously you think he's scum. Put your money where your mouth is and lynch him. Or are you too scared to because you know he'll come up Forum?
                  Whoa wait. Whats going on here. Swag done said if I lynch him it will kill him yet you keep pushing me to do so. I have or had no problem doing it. I would have done it when we got rednose but Prodigy said if I did he would die. I dont trust Swag but Prodigy is my #1 suspect but now you are acting real wierd here.

Comment

Whoa wait. Whats going on here. Swag done said if I lynch him it will kill him yet you keep pushing me to do so. I have or had no problem doing it. I would have done it when we got rednose but Prodigy said if I did he would die. I dont trust Swag but Prodigy is my #1 suspect but now you are acting real wierd here.
                    If you think Swag is scum, then why do you want to lynch Prodigy? It. Doesn't. Make. Any. Sense.

Blue is right

Comment

How stupid do you think I am, Joe? If Prodigy is scum, then Forum has already lost and this whole discussion is pointless. The only way any of this matters is if there's only one scum left, and is Swag is scum, he's the only one. If he's Forum, he has no reason to lie about Prodigy's alignment.
                      Do I have to answer that LOL
                      He got Troll the night you died.

He got Troll the night after you were revived.

So either CJ got every single one of his own investigations wrong, except Clovdyx on his final night alive... Or he got your real alignment the 2nd time - following your scum resurrection.
                      Thats right I forgot about the 2nd time.
                      Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                      You really haven't figured this out yet? Joe won't lynch you because he knows you'll come up Forum, and then he'll get lynched by me and Prodigy. His only shot is to cast aspersions on everyone else and hope the three Townies are stupid enough to buy it.

We are waiting on a PM so we can get a write up where is prodigy? Swag Blue is right I wont lynch you cuz once again Prodigy is my Lynch.

Comment

Eh, I guess... Still, I don't want to die >.>

And the ability part, I would guess it's because he is the only one who hasn't checked in since the MD4L lynch.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

If you think Swag is scum, then why do you want to lynch Prodigy? It. Doesn't. Make. Any. Sense.
                          I have been saying it I think Prodigy is the bigger suspect. Why do you want Swag dead so bad?

Comment

Do I have to answer that LOL
                            Avoiding. Yeah that's not scummy at all.

We are waiting on a PM so we can get a write up where is prodigy? Swag Blue is right I wont lynch you cuz once again Prodigy is my Lynch.
                            Are we? Have Chg or WDYW been on? Or have you just not sent in YOUR PM yet, scum?

You still haven't given even a joke of an excuse why you think Prodigy is more likely to be scum than Swag.

Blue is right

Comment

I have been saying it I think Prodigy is the bigger suspect. Why do you want Swag dead so bad?
                              I don't. You just don't read anything I post, do you? I've explained this over and over again, so the fact that you keep ignoring it to deflect attention away from yourself just makes you look even scummier.

Blue is right

Comment

Avoiding. Yeah that's not scummy at all.

Are we? Have Chg or WDYW been on? Or have you just not sent in YOUR PM yet, scum?

You still haven't given even a joke of an excuse why you think Prodigy is more likely to be scum than Swag.
                                I meant the do you think I'm stupid line. Its been how long I'm sure WDYW and chg has been on. I don't have an abilty I already used it. I have also given reasons. He has the night time ability since we are still waiting and he also is the one who used the abilty that sent everyone on a killing spree. Forum just got lucky it was all scum.

Comment

Working...
                                X