This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    So this is the second time I've had the double or hidden vote on me or did you mess up? You changed it from 2 to 1 the last time when Prodigy was the only one with a vote on me.
    My b. Still getting the hang of this.
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
      From that could we not draw up a list of any names not mentioned during the random game and put them on a list to keep an eye on.
      Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      • Swag’s people that he “randomly got”: MD4L, IBMG, MDB, Cicero, Tango, Kaiser, Taylor091, SirA, Eli, Rednose, Vitor, Pheltz
      • Hyper’s people that he “randomly got”: SwAg, Nasmatic, Rednose, CKane, Sitisfit, Pheltz, JLash, MDB, IBMG, Vitor, Guru, Sancho
      • IBMG’s people that he “randomly got”: SwAg, Joe, Guru
      • Joe’s people that he “randomly got”: Eli, Carling, Egg Shen
      • Vitor’s people that he “randomly got”: Nas, Link, Kaiser
      Giving people selected in the "random drawing" a pass isn't the answer.
      *I used quotation marks because I can only guarantee mine as random*

Everyone in the OP list is going to get the same amount of attention from me except Eli, because he's guilty, book it.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Vote Count

SanchoPanza - 1 - guru_92
        No Lynch - 3 - vikingfan173, Taylor091, EllijayFalconsFan
        The Kaiser - 4 - The Prodigy, Vitor, mdb17, Sancho Panza
        EllijayFalconsfan - 4 - Sitisfit, broncofan7, chicagojay, SwAg Dynasty
        Vitor - 1 - pheltzbahr

With 32 alive, it's 17 to lynch
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Eternity... what to do, what to do..?
          sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
          And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Hey guys sorry I have not been on much I have been moving stuff around the house and had to run to Wal-Mart. Give me a minute and I'm gonna write up my opinion on the 1st full day.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              Hey guys sorry I have not been on much I have been moving stuff around the house and had to run to Wal-Mart. Give me a minute and I'm gonna write up my opinion on the 1st full day.
              Lay it down Captain Crunch
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                You seem mistaken about who insisted that I be a part of this faggy game
                It was me. No, it wasn't.
                pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• People were Randomly choosing Vitor. IBMG jumped in to protect him. When he did that I grew suspicous and also Lynched Vitor but then IBMG gave a good reason on how we should not Lynch Vitor on the 1st day 2 days in a row. I agreed and unLynched him. Later MD4L also defended Vitor even though he also Lynched him.

Kaiser made a stupid but funny Stunt that made him a top suspect. After the stunt was made Nas, Prodigy, and myself all Lynched him. I did it just cuz I thought it was suspicous behavior. But it came out later he was just trolling so I Unlynched him. I did not know about the PM to Swag.

Prodigy has been trying to get people to cast a vote to rush the day along. When Tango said he was gonna call it a day. Prodigy said cast your vote before you leave.

I think Eli is just being a ****y ass feeling a high off the last game. I would leave Eli for now although it would feel good to shut him up LOL. Kaiser just made a bad day 1 joke I think he is clean for now. The ones I'm suspicous of is MD4L and Prodigy.

Thats just some info I have picked up on. What you gys got?
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                    Sorry to bring this up as it's off topic and all but what is a McRib?
                    This is worth looking into. Scumwise and McRibwise.
                    pheltzbahr 2016 NFL Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                      Damm, I was getting bored of this lollygaging and was about to throw that name out.... oh well... Im going by yesterday since he has failed to provide me with more material today.

Lynch md4l
                      Originally posted by Hyperborean View Post
                      Unlynch md4l

I need to think...
                      I might have something on md4l.
                      The first thing was dropping the second vote on Vitor. And then droping it 40 minutes later as it became obvious that Vitor would not be lynched.

The he posted 4 posts: # 249, # 279, # 294 and # 298; all which to me sounded like nothing but empty game theory, posting vague sentences in somewhat of a good way for scum to appear as town without throwing accusations to players. He has also been posting quite a lot. (not today though)

I went through the first days of the last three games and md4l has been in the no-lynch camp in all of them, he also hasnt posted much, "drastic" change in play style, and frogsforlife has been a town in every game so far.
                      I'm actually on board with this. I mentioned this last night:

Originally posted by NorthernCharge View Post
                      Has MD4L ever posted so much as he has at the beginning of this game? I remember seeing a lot of his posts when I was catching up, with more than one or two defending Vitor.
                      I really don't remember MD4L ever getting overly involved with posting in mafia before.

I'll start er back up, Lynch MD4L
                      CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                        • Swag’s people that he “randomly got”: MD4L, IBMG, MDB, Cicero, Tango, Kaiser, Taylor091, SirA, Eli, Rednose, Vitor, Pheltz
                        • Hyper’s people that he “randomly got”: SwAg, Nasmatic, Rednose, CKane, Sitisfit, Pheltz, JLash, MDB, IBMG, Vitor, Guru, Sancho
                        • IBMG’s people that he “randomly got”: SwAg, Joe, Guru
                        • Joe’s people that he “randomly got”: Eli, Carling, Egg Shen
                        • Vitor’s people that he “randomly got”: Nas, Link, Kaiser
                        I randomly got myself, then Carling at one point as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                          It was me. No, it wasn't.
                          Hah, nice try. You can't pull me off - Ckane can't even, and he's been trying. Ignoring your white text.
                          Originally posted by Daniel
                          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Lynch md4l
                            sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                            And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
                              This is worth looking into. Scumwise and McRibwise.
                              Just for everyone's peace of mind I have just googled it and they don't look like my cup of tea. Please don't lynch me for this!

Comment

• if everyone is too scared to do a no lynch, which is ironic since noone dies im going to go with the only person that has shown some suspicious behaviour, like Hyper pointed out in that one post

unlynch no lynch

lynch md4l
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X