This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Oh, and Link... I'm sorry, but I didn't get any e-mail about you... I made that **** up, funny right?

Oh, hey guys... Taylor wasn't the one giving me info - that info didn't ****ing exist.

Tahahahhahahahahaha
    I hate you. You're never playing mafia again right?

Comment

Oh, and Link... I'm sorry, but I didn't get any e-mail about you... I made that **** up, funny right?

Oh, hey guys... Taylor wasn't the one giving me info - that info didn't ****ing exist.

Tahahahhahahahahaha
      Let this be a reminder that this fucking idiot played you all like a fiddle. L2critically think for yourselves. SMH x9001
      Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Who knows how to play a troll better than Joe Legend. I was the man for the job when it came down to queeen of the trolls. All I want is to 69 Flex while in a tombstone position.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          Swag I'm glad it worked out this way. Either way. I knew it would be epic.
          I'm honestly glad it happened this way too, I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Kaiser:

I didn't actually mean any of the insults or anything, it was just gamesmanship to further my own agenda and push me forward - hope you didn't actually take offense, if you did I'm sorry.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• if anyone didnt realize...Swagg's role is Chg
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Congrats to the winners!

Comment

Tahahahhahahahahaha
                So how did you know Link was a Troll?

Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                So basically if Blue had listened to me, and we voted Swag instead of Joe, we would have won. Im quite mad.
                Rightfully so. Should have trusted you instead of the person who explicitly told me he lied about his role.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Originally posted by jepg
                Blue is right

Comment

• The town was fucked Eli and Broncofan both role-claimed their true roles. Ironically this was the day I got my ability and I blocked BF7 who tried protecting Eli. As soon as you guys lost Eli you were in trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                    I hate you. You're never playing mafia again right?
                    I didn't lie about my role-claim

I am Indy and my WC is to survive to the end.

But I am taking an extended break from it, I will run multiple games before I jumped back into the pit.
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

I'm honestly glad it happened this way too, I'm going to tell you the same thing I told Kaiser:

I didn't actually mean any of the insults or anything, it was just gamesmanship to further my own agenda and push me forward - hope you didn't actually take offense, if you did I'm sorry.
                      I know.
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        if anyone didnt realize...Swagg's role is Chg
                        And he couldn't role claim. I don't know how he survived through that.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                          So how did you know Link was a Troll?
                          Complete guess.

Same way Kaiser didn't turn off the lights guess who!

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Joe is the only winner, SwAg played the most idiotic game I've ever witnessed. TROLL POWER.
                            Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• It's the end of Walterfootball as we know it...

------------------

"We did it, baby. We did it."

"I can't believe we made it this far."

"Let's fuck!"

"Wait, one question, honey."

"Yes, dear?"

"Why did you hire all of those bums? Why? Why not me?"

"Sweetie, you're just not much of a troll. It's ok. It's your only flaw. Besides, I knew I could dump all of them once I'd used them all up."

"Alright, baby. Let's fuck until we die."

Flex and Leelee commence to have hardcore sex. Hardcore, meaning nonstop. Like two weeks straight of constant fucking.

"So what do we do with this website that we just took over?"

"Umm..."

"Screw it let's just fuck some more."

------------------

Walterfootball Mafia is over. Congratulations to JoeLegend and the Trolls and Independent SwAg Dynasty for satisfying their win conditions.
                              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• we got so screwed over by losing link and still somewhat won, I took out Matt and let LeeLee aka joe the ****ing masta take the rest out woot
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X