X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    **** Yeah MVP MVP MVP!!!!!!! I'll put you all on my back and carry you guys
    Swag's MVP without a doubt. Sorry Joe, but Swag made the town look like fools the whole time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      This could have been over so much sooner if we didn't take out 4 scum on the same fucking day. When we were stranded at 13 I think we needed to knock off 1 town member and one side would have won the game with Swag and myself included. I was trying to tell you scummies that lynching me was a mistake.
      then we would have lost, the only way we coulda won is taking out matt, and we had no idea who it was, so it was right for me to die lol
      2010 WF.com PPR Champion
      2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
      2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
      CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
        I figured that's what happened as soon as you and JLash died and showed up Cherepinsky. Horrible move by Vitor.
        His role was just to keep us as forum aligned if investigated.
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Well, at least I can say that I dont think I could have played my role/ability any better than I did. And that I was right at the end.

Comment

Swag's MVP without a doubt. Sorry Joe, but Swag made the town look like fools the whole time.
            I say call it a tie, he actually was trying to help town LOL
            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91
              Welcome to WF Mafia, Swag! You are:

Chg91, God of Mafia, Independent-Aligned

You’re Chg, resident Mexican, narcissist, general bad ass, and God of the game of Mafia. As a deity, you does as you please. You have 6 different abilities, which every night you may activate through a PM, one ability per cycle -

You may set the number of required votes to lynch to 75% of the remaining players for the following Day Phase

You may set the number of required votes to lynch to 25% of the remaining players for the following Day Phase

You may put a 24 hour time limit on the following day phase, after which the person with the highest amount of votes is automatically lynched should the day not be over
              You may shorten the following night phase to 12 hours

You may “black out” the following Day phase, forcing people to vote via PM

You may prevent people from talking in the following Night Phase, as the Game Thread will be locked

You have 8 total “uses” between these 6 abilities, and you may use none of them more than twice. You may never role-claim or take credit for these game-changing actions, or you will be modkilled.

Win Condition: You win by surviving until the end of the game, and may win with a Town Victory.

You may communicate with: No one.
              I had a plan, but I messed up and jumped the gun on my last use of the 25% lynch... I wanted to get everyone to lynch Joe, then I would reduce the count to 25% (1) and kill whoever and win... Thank god it happened differently though!
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
              lmao

Comment

• Swag for MVP.

I never really suspected him for scum until the very end and he still managed to convince me to lynch Prodigy instead.
                Originally posted by jepg
                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                Blue is right

Comment

• How can SwAg be the MOST VALUABLE PLAYER? Think about it. To be MVP, you have to improve the quality of your team. He has no team. Joe, on the other hand...
                  Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Here's my role if anyone cares. I was not lying when I said I was a Vanilla Sidekick.

Body Burner, Robin, Forum-Aligned

You are Body Burner, a member of the forum whose most recognizable quality is being real life friends with InjuredReserve (EllijayFalconsFan). As such, you can communicate with him outside of the game thread via PM. Also, anyone who targets you with a night ability has their body burned, which does not inhibit them but does scar them for the rest of the game.

Win condition: You win when all threats to the forum have been eliminated.

You may communicate with: EllijayFalconsFan

Comment

This could have been over so much sooner if we didn't take out 4 scum on the same fucking day. When we were stranded at 13 I think we needed to knock off 1 town member and one side would have won the game with Swag and myself included. I was trying to tell you scummies that lynching me was a mistake.
                      You got real lucky you took out JLash, who u prob thought was forum and that I just happened to hit VF. We were pretty sure within 2-3 nights, the game woulda been over.
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                        I say call it a tie, he actually was trying to help town LOL
                        I had to...

As Indy, you have no friends... You have yourself and that is all, I needed the masses on my side.

Scum > Town... 1000000/10 times this is true.
                        Originally posted by Daniel
                        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• I'll do player writeups eventually. Swag is unequivocally the MVP, he played the best game I've ever seen.
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• You guys but my lame claim that my revival power made me vanilla. I knew once we Lynched Rednose I could not lose.
                            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              I had a plan, but I messed up and jumped the gun on my last use of the 25% lynch... I wanted to get everyone to lynch Joe, then I would reduce the count to 25% (1) and kill whoever and win... Thank god it happened differently though!
                              YOU CAN'T BE MVP WITH A ROLE THIS OVER POWERED.

Seriously, fuck you.
                              Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                                Well, at least I can say that I dont think I could have played my role/ability any better than I did. And that I was right at the end.
                                You were Forum MVP.

Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                You really could have ****ed over Forum a lot more than you did with all that.
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X