Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 3 times there wasnt a ban hammer kill when i was alive was once when i targetted pheltz and had to post in pink. luckily we just pretended md4l had to post in pink and my only post that phase was mocking him in pink so no one noticed. the other two was converting jlash and rednose, an ability i was unaware of.
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• I'm just excited that we won (Trolls and Swag) After the way Midnight went. I should have won that if everyone would have listened to me.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        I knew I needed Swag alive to win. I told you guys he was not Forum but never voted for him. Really???
        I'm pretty sure you know why I thought you weren't lynching him at the end. I did think it was odd Swag didn't get many lynch votes on him throughout the game, but didn't pay much attention to it.
        Originally posted by jepg
        I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
        Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
          How wasn't Joe's role powerful?

He survived 3 death attempts, and had a massively confusing role. There's no connection between me and Pantherfan, I'm struggling to understand that part.
          nearly as powerful

Does not mean it wasn't strong.
          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Well, at least there is one boy of Boston getting an MVP award tonight >.>
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• I have officially become the Dan Marino of Mafia.

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                Crazy game.
                your role was awesome, but you messed up day 1 lol

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                I'll do player writeups eventually. Swag is unequivocally the MVP, he played the best game I've ever seen.
                I would love to see them for the individual scum players
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                  The 3 times there wasnt a ban hammer kill when i was alive was once when i targetted pheltz and had to post in pink. luckily we just pretended md4l had to post in pink and my only post that phase was mocking him in pink so no one noticed. the other two was converting jlash and rednose, an ability i was unaware of.
                  So Pheltz's conversion theory was at least partially true?
                  I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                  Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                    I have officially become the Dan Marino of Mafia.
                    And I'm David Carr, don't have any help around me while getting gang raped by the hivemind.
                    Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      tbh anyone can **** with the town, its too easy...for a long while I thought you were scum, you got a lot of **** wrong about a lot of people
                      Don't hate.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                        The 3 times there wasnt a ban hammer kill when i was alive was once when i targetted pheltz and had to post in pink. luckily we just pretended md4l had to post in pink and my only post that phase was mocking him in pink so no one noticed. the other two was converting jlash and rednose, an ability i was unaware of.
                        Had you not targeted Pheltz, I think the game would have ended.

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
                          Lol, just because I was lynched early? By the shepherd of this game? You just don't want me to continue my mad.
                          There were far better kill possibilities than Carling, and the way you defended yourself when accused (or rather failed to) made it blatantly obvious that you were scum.
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            How wasn't Joe's role powerful?

He survived 3 death attempts, and had a massively confusing role. There's no connection between me and Pantherfan, I'm struggling to understand that part.
                            my guess is they picked a fake id since everyone always assumes you have a duplicate account(s)
                            2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                            2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                            2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                            CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• The point they are making is half the trolls got wiped away quick then VF and myself went into survival mode. We had no abilty. Just tried to blend and start lynchs.
                              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                I knew JLash's role-claim was true so I had to knock out anybody that could identify me as the rapist. There were days where I sent 5-6 PM's because I kept switching who I wanted to target. Ironically, I had JLash marked as scum on day 1 (along with Swag and Hunter) so I didn't think his game-play style change was a big deal. I'm sure he would have sold me out to gain town credibility though so I'm not too sad about it.
                                yeah it was a great move going after him. his role was useless to us except that it made him look like a townie. we converted him night 2. Brought some sanity to the group chats.
                                2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X