This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    Eh it was just one less kill. Honestly the strategy after a few days was take out players who didnt have any suspicion on them (which is why i never went after joe again and not swag bc he was sure i was forum).

Prodigy's ability was just lucky timing to make him look like he did something right. I woulda went after VF the next night anyway so his ability didn't kill me.
    you would have died at any time you would have tried to kill me
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      WDYW, what about hidden abilities like me apparently being able to convert people
      Oh yeah... I'm on that.
      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by Link View Post
        Said what?
        That Carling was a bad kill and we should have went somewhere else.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Also, the bashing of the killing of Carling, eh.

I really like Carling and think he is good at this game, wasn't a bad kill, but they could have waxed me or Hyper out right off the bat since I don't think either of us were protected on Night 1.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Re: MD4L's role.

With the help of Matt McGuire and Vbsiena, you’re here to eliminate everyone.

You cannot die unless/until those two die first
            Shouldn't the lynch after PSU was killed worked?

Comment

• Swag, so ****ing dirty
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                Also, the bashing of the killing of Carling, eh.

I really like Carling and think he is good at this game, wasn't a bad kill, but they could have waxed me or Hyper out right off the bat since I don't think either of us were protected on Night 1.
                I wanted to kill you, but thought you would be protected/watched
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Kaiser, how was your role determined?
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

• My role was awful

WF Mafia
                    Welcome to WF Mafia, Sancho! You are:

Joey Potter, Mr. Fantastic, Forum-Aligned

You are Joey, he of the 140 IQ. No, but really, you’re a moron. Having said that, you’ve got an incredible ability to withstand everything that people throw at you. You’re the only member of the forum that would ever use the “I’m rubber, you’re glue” cliché, and you’ve taken that power here. At any point during the game, you may PM me saying, “I’m rubber, you’re glue. Whatever you say bounces of me and sticks back to you.” From that point on, the first person to target you with a night ability has their ability re-directed at them- you kill a killer, investigate an investigator, etc. After that, your power is gone. Bounce wisely.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the forum have been eliminated.

You may communicate with: No one.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                      I'll put MD4L as Runner-up LVP.

Once he role-claimed as me and pretended to be Pheltz, I knew that I wasn't him. That just made no since.

Along with his 10 nonsensical turns from Forum to Scum throughout the game.
                      I couldn't, do anything other than not get lynched and vitor was on his way to getting lynched on the first day. It got the attention away from him and made me seem like an unstoppable force of nature. Vitor got away from the attention until he kept putting my name in his posts.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                        The "Forums will be down" post was so dumb. You were right that someone would have an ability like that; obviously that person (Swag) was going to try make people think it was you.

I do think you played a pretty good game, though.
                        I had to gauge reactions off people somehow and I knew I could sweet talk myself out of a lynch while the unlikeable people were still alive (VF, Vitor, MD4L). Ironically this is how I got Swag to be scum along with an argument with NLights. Once Swag started jamming it down my throat that I did it then I pretty much knew 100% he was scum.

Comment

• PSU/Matt McGuire:

(What they don’t know: Not all posters are bad, and the Cherepinskies want the mods on their side, having already recruited Vbsiena. If they successfully target a Forum-Aligned Walterfootball Moderator (InjuredReserve, Ckane138, McNulty, El Guapo, Cicero, or PaddyPatriot) they have a 50% chance of banning them and a 50% chance of converting them to Cherepinsky-Aligned)

Mdb/Kaiser/...Steve/Nasmatic

(What they don’t know: If they target Miamidolphin4life, Rofldogs, Mpg1995, Nasmatic, or Arcade (all minors), it will fail.
                          1. The first time Steve targets one of those players, it doesn’t work, Steve is made aware of his failures and the reason why, and a quote is posted in the write-up. The quote says something along the lines of a tall, unknown dark figure lurking around. The person he targeted is told nothing.
                          2. The second time Steve targets one of these players, it doesn’t work, Steve is made aware of his failures and the reason why, Steve can’t rape anyone the next night, and another quote is posted in the write-up, confirming that there’s a rapist in the forums.
                          3. The third time Steve targets one of these players, it’s the same as the second time, except that the quote reveals the identity of the rapist)

Sitisfit/Sancho

(What they don’t know: After 5 cycles of successful postwhoring, they’ve earned enough forum cred and the right to a single kill. If they kill a non-Forum-Aligned player with their kill, they’re rewarded with another kill. If they kill a Forum-Aligned player, it’s revealed that they killed him, and they need another 3 cycles of postwhoring to earn another kill).

Ckane/Alastair

(What they don’t know: If someone has been raped by Steve, the Doctor will not protect them from the roleblock or voteblock, but the Doctor will be able to tell by the bruises that the player has been raped and will be told such via PM. If they target Rofl, they will heal him of all his accumulated injuries)

Nasmatic/Ckane

(What they don’t know: Their target can totally lie about what they found if they want to. And as a mod, if this player is targeted by Matt McGuire, he has a 50% chance of dying and a 50% chance of being converted to Cherepinsky-Aligned).

Eli/Prodigy/Rednose/JLash/...IR/Guapo/Paddy/Cicero

(What they don’t know: As a mod, if this player is targeted by Matt McGuire, he has a 50% chance of dying and a 50% chance of being converted to Cherepinsky-aligned).

CJ/McNulty

(What they don’t know: McNulty’s the drunk cop. His results are totally random. And as a mod, if McNulty is targeted by Matt McGuire, he has a 50% chance of being banned and a 50% chance of being converted to Cherepinsky-Aligned).

Guru/MD4L

(What they don’t know: If a player MD4L is protecting is to be killed, then MD4L, coward at heart, pussies out and lets them die).

Egg Shen/Deaner

(What they don’t know: Having a life is not without its consequences, and years of working a dead-end job where all the money goes into paying for his baby mama's child support has finally made him snap. As such, during the night phases in which he logs off, he will enter a bout of psychosis and straight murder someone, but will forget all about the ordeal by the next morning. Also, logging off protects him from all night kills EXCEPT being banned)

Kaiser/Nasmatic

(What they don’t know: Nasmatic’s easiest comparisons right now as a poster are Sancho and Scuba Steve. As such, if one of them dies before Nasmatic, Nas inherits their ability, win condition, and with whom they can communicate).
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            Kaiser, how was your role determined?
                            First to die between Scuba and Sancho. Nasmatic was acting like both at the time the game was created.

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                              My role was awful
                              My power was talking to Eli

Not that that didn't turn out well when we hit on NLights.

Comment

• Applause. A little salty I didn't get to play much.

Comment

Working...
                                X