This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Link View Post
    I wanted to lynch you even before all the mad, but my buddies thought it would somehow draw suspicion on us. The real problem was they opened their mouths way too early in the game which restricted who we could kill. Joe made up for all of that. Still, we could have won in much more dominant fashion. Anyone who is solely targeted by you has no chance of survival, that's why I decided to try a riskier strategy to "defend" myself. I was dead the moment you thought it was a good idea to lynch me. The only thing you are good at is herding the masses, which happens to be very useful on WalterFootball Mafia.
    Didn't work so well last game...

And if you think I just get lucky repeatedly, I don't know what to tell you man. Sure, some of it is luck, but if you think I suck at this game you're just lying to yourself.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• CJ/McNulty

(What they don’t know: McNulty’s the drunk cop. His results are totally random. And as a mod, if McNulty is targeted by Matt McGuire, he has a 50% chance of being banned and a 50% chance of being converted to Cherepinsky-Aligned).
      This should be noted because Chg/WDYW are cruel bastards.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
        Good or bad. Dont know if your being sarcastic.
        We won, that's good right? You made up for a shitty start. That's also why you are the MVP. TROLL POWER.

White Power.
        Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

And if you think I just get lucky repeatedly, I don't know what to tell you man. Sure, some of it is luck, but if you think I suck at this game you're just lying to yourself.
          lol, you couldn't herd the masses to lynch me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
            This should be noted because Chg/WDYW are cruel bastards.
            That role needed to go to Vitor or MD4L. A nice guy like CJ didn't deserve that kind of punishment.
            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
              Egg Shen. Unknowingly.
              Hah, I was half-right. I thought the Deaner role was one of the serial killers.
              Originally posted by jepg
              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
              Blue is right

Comment

• Haha chg must have put that little coward part of my role in.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                  That role needed to go to Vitor or MD4L. A nice guy like CJ didn't deserve that kind of punishment.
                  all random eh? loved the 4 guys we had
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• So how did everybody do on their PM's to Chg about roles?

Comment

• To be real I never thought I would be this excited about winning Mafia. After playing that long wow.
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Lol at Gurus secret ability as MD4L.
                        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

I'm just saying your strengths do work here. You are not to be fucked with because of your standing with most of the mafia players here. It adds a bit of a twist when playing mafia on this forum.
                          Owner of the cutest signature on WF

Comment

• I was vanilla for 7 days, that was absolute torture. Never again please, I don't want to be vanilla scum again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
                              So how did everybody do on their PM's to Chg about roles?
                              I got Kaiser. Sort of. That was it. Was suspicious of VF, but he managed to knock me off the trail.

Shouldn't I be LVP since I lost the game for Forum?
                              I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                              Blue is right

Comment

• Oh yeah for the Trolls I know I'm not but what the Hell Here ya go Link White Power
                                Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

Working...
                                X