Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and I knew Tango was forum but he was talking in complete circles so I was trying to put him up as a lynch candidate and focus on the quiet ones.

I thought Swag was indy but had some kind of funky cant die condition (like pheltz, md4l, and joe)
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• I did not read you abilty Swag was your abilty of enlighen me real or made up.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
        Chg wanted to re-randomize so badly. I had no idea Vitor was so awful. He was town MVP in Mafia II (the last game I played)
        vitor has been bad for a while
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          I PM'ed WDYW on day 1 with who I thought was scum just off that day.

Pheltz, Swag, Hunter, JLash, Hyper.

I picked mostly the one's who tried to control the conversation early. The google randomize thing was such a scummy thing to do. Swag overreacted about saying town instead of forum. The only one I was wrong about at the end was Hyper but at that time I was 3/5 because JLash was forum.
          That's how I roll.

And people backed off too.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            I did not read you abilty Swag was your abilty of enlighen me real or made up.
            He made it up.
            Originally posted by jepg
            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
            Originally posted by jepg
            Blue is right

Comment

• Leelee I thought you'd be totally unbearable after the game ended like this. Well done.
              CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Made up.

I was Chg91, God of Mafia, Independent.

I was the one playing with the Forums.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                  Hey Kaiser could you explain your role to me? I'm not going to try to figure out the entire game, but The Rapist Redux sounds wonderful.
                  I got MDB's role upon death.

First time: I roleblocked them with a voteblock on the next day phase
                  Second time: I roleblocked, voteblock and they couldn't post for the next day or night
                  Third time: Kill

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                    I should note that I knew he was scum the day after he was revived. Joe's acting skills stink, he acted completely different in Midnight Mafia. But, in an odd way, his cool demeanor and general lack of respect helped him in the end.
                    What i am a great actor LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                      still never got me *****
                      Hey, we just won together.

That's good right?

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

This. How much did everybody lie this game?

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                          That's how I roll.

And people backed off too.
                          I couldn't believe it too. I just put it down in my notes and moved on.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                            He made it up.
                            Knew it

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                              I should note that I knew he was scum the day after he was revived. Joe's acting skills stink, he acted completely different in Midnight Mafia. But, in an odd way, his cool demeanor and general lack of respect helped him in the end.
                              I pointed this out too. Swag was on him for a bit but my lack of respect couldn't push a lynch on him. I woulda pushed him hard the next day had I not died.

I played the beginning of this game like I did my last game. Asking a lot of questions about the game, looking like an innocent noob.
                              2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                I got MDB's role upon death.

First time: I roleblocked them with a voteblock on the next day phase
                                Second time: I roleblocked, voteblock and they couldn't post for the next day or night
                                Third time: Kill
                                What was up with the whole "The Forums will be down for the day" shenanigan?

Comment

Working...
                                X