Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walterfootball Mafia Game Thread

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Made up.

    I was Chg91, God of Mafia, Independent.

    I was the one playing with the Forums.
    I don't know if Swag is MVP, but his "Enlighten me" fake role was fucking brilliant. I felt sad that it nearly cost him in the end, but thankfully Blue and Prodigy let go after a while.

    Comment


    • Hey forum aligned people, everybody who was scum (minus Swag) defended me at one point or another. It baffles me how you guys lost the game.

      Comment


      • Everything I did worked.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
          Dr. House
          Road house
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
            Swag you know you and I are gonna die quick next game right???
            I'm taking a break, so have fun dying early! Hahaha!
            Originally posted by Daniel
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

            That's how you sound.
            lmao

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
              I don't know if Swag is MVP, but his "Enlighten me" fake role was fucking brilliant. I felt sad that it nearly cost him in the end, but thankfully Blue and Prodigy let go after a while.
              Just sayin' that because your role is the other candidate =P

              I'll let you have it
              Originally posted by Daniel
              Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

              That's how you sound.
              lmao

              Comment


              • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                Leelee I thought you'd be totally unbearable after the game ended like this. Well done.
                It was a great game. Well done.

                Although, the Cherepinsky faction was pretty overpowered.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  Hey forum aligned people, everybody who was scum (minus Swag) defended me at one point or another. It baffles me how you guys lost the game.
                  we dont want scum to die
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                  2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                  2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                  CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                  CMD V NFC North Champion

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Link View Post
                    I just want to thank Joe for winning it for the trolls. I thought we were done with the kill role gone so early. Joe = GOAT. THE LEGEND.
                    Thank you Link. I know I always sound like an idiot but I always have a plan. I'm 2 steps ahead at all times. Just wish VF did not get murdered it would have made it easier. Also NCharge bashed me the whole game.
                    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                      It was a great game. Well done.

                      Although, the Cherepinsky faction was pretty overpowered.
                      Counterbalanced by the Vitor-MD4L factor.
                      CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                        Well, would you want to be the one to jump on a lynch of a "power player" on Day 1 and take the risk? Nah, it's much easier to take out the weak on Day 1. Not a shot at MD4L, just the truth.
                        Lol I just needed to survive and once I penned you down a scum I tried to deflect away from you. I had to laugh as well when you said you would lynch me when it was a fake ability but you never even cast a vote towards me.

                        By the way, by far out of all the players I had the most notes down about you. You should feel accomplished.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                          It was a great game. Well done.

                          Although, the Cherepinsky faction was pretty overpowered.
                          never thought they would all die smh
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                          2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                          2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

                          CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                          CMD V NFC North Champion

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            I don't know if Swag is MVP, but his "Enlighten me" fake role was fucking brilliant. I felt sad that it nearly cost him in the end, but thankfully Blue and Prodigy let go after a while.
                            Swag is MVP because every single one of his suspicions was correct. Seriously. He was not wrong.
                            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                              Counterbalanced by the Vitor-MD4L factor.
                              So true.

                              I really want to hear Vitor's side of things because I'm totally lost with everything he did.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I'm taking a break, so have fun dying early! Hahaha!
                                Im calling BS
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X