This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    Thank you Link. I know I always sound like an idiot but I always have a plan. I'm 2 steps ahead at all times. Just wish VF did not get murdered it would have made it easier. Also NCharge bashed me the whole game.
    only way we coulda won was by me dying, so ill take it
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I'm taking a break, so have fun dying early! Hahaha!
      I thought about it after playing back to back games to the end but now I dont know. I think I'm gonna do it again.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
        So true.

I really want to hear Vitor's side of things because I'm totally lost with everything he did.
        Its Vitor. No explanation needed
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
          Swag is MVP because every single one of his suspicions was correct. Seriously. He was not wrong.
          Thankz you!

Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Who has completed the Sancho Challenge?
            sigpic

Comment

• Anyone want to post their role PM? I'm quite curious. Here's mine. I had an awesome role, but I kind of destroyed any chances of survival with my overreaction when IBMG revealed my role name.

WF Mafia

Welcome to WF Mafia, fish! You are:

Ckane138, The Authorizer, Forum-Aligned

You’re Ckane138, a mod and widely respected forum member. Something’s up in the forums, and as a mod, it’s up to you to get to the bottom of it. Unfortunately, you’re a coward and want other people to do your dirty work for you. Every day phase, you may PM me the name of one player. If successful, this player becomes an investigator for you over the night. They will be enabled to investigate one player the following night phase if they so choose, which if successful will determine that player’s alignment. They will send their findings to me, which will be forwarded to you. You may only pick a player once.

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the forum have been eliminated.

You may communicate with: No one

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                Who has completed the Sancho Challenge?
                I did. And I was banned from playing. I'm a trooper.

Comment

I think was only 100 posts shy, cant remember what pages it was though...
                  2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                    Anyone want to post their role PM? I'm quite curious. Here's mine. I had an awesome role, but I kind of destroyed any chances of survival with my overreaction when IBMG revealed my role name.
                    Here you go champ

http://forum.walterfootball.com/show...29#post1223529
                    sigpic

Comment

• Swag can be Eli I will be Justin Tuck
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Oh, two more hidden abilities (neither of which came to fruition but whatevs)

Mdb/Kaiser/Steve/Nas

If, at any point, one of these guys was the only scum left, their win condition would become, "Rape everyone."

Taylor/Cicero/VF/Simonds

If one of the pairing dies in a nightkill, the other becomes vengeful, and ability to kill becomes another ability they can inherit by praying.
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by Nasmatic View Post
                          Anyone want to post their role PM? I'm quite curious. Here's mine. I had an awesome role, but I kind of destroyed any chances of survival with my overreaction when IBMG revealed my role name.
                          check a page ago...wdyw posted em all
                          2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            I did. And I was banned from playing. I'm a trooper.
                            Indeed, consider me proud and impressed
                            sigpic

Comment

When I was playing I did it like I do with every game but I was more detailed this time and I was right 95% of the time. However, when I died I just skimmed along.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                                I lied basically about every single thing Days 1 - Lynch of Joe.

Well, would you want to be the one to jump on a lynch of a "power player" on Day 1 and take the risk? Nah, it's much easier to take out the weak on Day 1. Not a shot at MD4L, just the truth.

Yeah, I thought about it a lot... In the end, I'm really glad I didn't

Mad respect for you after, this performance but I went out day one with the intention of getting lynched. Every "tantrum" I had was doing it to make me look stronger once I didn't. Until the end after my little part with rednose. I'll always feel like I could have saved him from getting lynched had I posted something else going after him.

Comment

Working...
                                X