This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
    Did i have any bonuses i could have hit?
    Nah, your role was crap.

Was hoping you'd use it and kill a killer. I would've had soooooooo much fun with a writeup that involved Joey out-trolling Rhyme.
    CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      Honestly, I needed it to be right... I switched back and forth between pro-town and anti-town so often...
      It was a lost cause for me once psu and jlash died. We (rednose) did all we could to make it as far as possible but it just wasn't possible. He wasnt on much and I couldn't really do anything either since I was considered unstoppable and shouldn't be listened to. So hyper read my poker face, but in the end that's what I wanted to happen.

Comment

Its fun how well you played along despite knowing he wasnt you
        Leelee gets my co-MVP honors.

Comment

• From the moment I led you guys to Lynch Broncofan I had everything mapped out and it worked as planned. Pheltz was a decoy in my plan I knew Rednose would bite and I could push him. I knew MD4L would go. then down to 4 I had to sacrifice my self while taking Prodigy with me. You guys never saw it coming. Meanwhile I had to piss off Swag but never let him get Lynched in order to win. As long as he was mad and he would push me I knew Blue and Prodigy would follow. I'm not sure if Swag picked it up but I was trying to give vibes. Thats why when Blue asked me to Lynch him I said no. I love it when a plan comes together.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
            Nah, your role was crap.

Was hoping you'd use it and kill a killer. I would've had soooooooo much fun with a writeup that involved Joey out-trolling Rhyme.
            I considered using it day 1 and rolling with **** from there, but i held out as long as i could before i caved
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
              From the moment I led you guys to Lynch Broncofan I had everything mapped out and it worked as planned. Pheltz was a decoy in my plan I knew Rednose would bite and I could push him. I knew MD4L would go. then down to 4 I had to sacrifice my self while taking Prodigy with me. You guys never saw it coming. Meanwhile I had to piss off Swag but never let him get Lynched in order to win. As long as he was mad and he would push me I knew Blue and Prodigy would follow. I'm not sure if Swag picked it up but I was trying to give vibes. Thats why when Blue asked me to Lynch him I said no. I love it when a plan comes together.
              But you're an idiot aren't you?
              Take that everyone except me, im on the Joe Bandwagon
              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                I'm really not in the mood to do 33 player evaluations. Some time tomorrow.

I'll answer whatever questions you guys have.

.... And I don't really have the night logs. My notes are a clusterfuck
                just do the 5 worst and 5 best or something
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  Are you ditching me?
                  Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                  No ****, I created the majority of the roles. The interesting ones, anyways.

Don't doubt me, HOMBRE.

But are.. are you ditching me?
                  No way, our game takes priority <3
                  Originally posted by Daniel
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

From the moment I led you guys to Lynch Broncofan I had everything mapped out and it worked as planned. Pheltz was a decoy in my plan I knew Rednose would bite and I could push him. I knew MD4L would go. then down to 4 I had to sacrifice my self while taking Prodigy with me. You guys never saw it coming. Meanwhile I had to piss off Swag but never let him get Lynched in order to win. As long as he was mad and he would push me I knew Blue and Prodigy would follow. I'm not sure if Swag picked it up but I was trying to give vibes. Thats why when Blue asked me to Lynch him I said no. I love it when a plan comes together.
                    Like I said after you were lynched, I didn't account for another Indy. We really should have lynched Swag instead of you that day.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                    Originally posted by jepg
                    Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                      Common. I aint one of the best but I didn't play a bad game.
                      Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                      Its fun how well you played along despite knowing he wasnt you
                      I sooo wanted it to be. But, it worked out even better in the end. I was also pissed because I thought I wasn't in the game at all then. Yes, I know I acted like I didn't want to be in this... Leelee being Leelee.

And I couldn't come right out and say he was Walter (it was the only other person it would make since to have a role like that).

Comment

But you're an idiot aren't you?
                        Take that everyone except me, im on the Joe Bandwagon
                        Shhh. I enjoy everyone thinking I'm clueless.

Comment

• I was worried i wasn't in the game near the end there
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                            No way, our game takes priority <3
                            I'm on the fence on whether I want to play Mafia 3 or help with mafia 3. If I help then one of us will be on at all times and I'm pretty sure that my mafia rep will get me killed on either day or night 1.

Comment

Shhh. I enjoy everyone thinking I'm clueless.
                              You're like Akeem Ayers
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                                Like I said after you were lynched, I didn't account for another Indy. We really should have lynched Swag instead of you that day.
                                Like I said I knew it would go that way my plan worked. I knew Swag would led the sheep.

Comment

Working...
                                X