X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    No way, our game takes priority <3
    Good. I need you at a 100%, you need to come up with all the roles and I'll just ride some coattails, capiche?

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
      It was a lost cause for me once psu and jlash died. We (rednose) did all we could to make it as far as possible but it just wasn't possible. He wasnt on much and I couldn't really do anything either since I was considered unstoppable and shouldn't be listened to. So hyper read my poker face, but in the end that's what I wanted to happen.
      I miss Hyper

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
      Leelee gets my co-MVP honors.
      I support this 100%!

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      From the moment I led you guys to Lynch Broncofan I had everything mapped out and it worked as planned. Pheltz was a decoy in my plan I knew Rednose would bite and I could push him. I knew MD4L would go. then down to 4 I had to sacrifice my self while taking Prodigy with me. You guys never saw it coming. Meanwhile I had to piss off Swag but never let him get Lynched in order to win. As long as he was mad and he would push me I knew Blue and Prodigy would follow. I'm not sure if Swag picked it up but I was trying to give vibes. Thats why when Blue asked me to Lynch him I said no. I love it when a plan comes together.
      I admittedly missed it, and was just convinced you were scum.

When you used my arguer / argument thing I was pissed and knew you weren't Forum lol
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        I was worried i wasn't in the game near the end there
        I was not in it but dont need to be after what I did.
        Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
        You're like Akeem Ayers
        Dont get it LOL
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
          I'm on the fence on whether I want to play Mafia 3 or help with mafia 3. If I help then one of us will be on at all times and I'm pretty sure that my mafia rep will get me killed on either day or night 1.
          Probably lynched, you're unpopular lol

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
          Good. I need you at a 100%, you need to come up with all the roles and I'll just ride some coattails, capiche?
          Aight, cool.

I get to write the OP, yes? And sneak in all my rules about tags, right?
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• I never thought Joe was clueless. When he was going hard after Swag, I kinda figured what he was doing (I knew Swag was Chg from the start, sorryz ). It's just that his acting sucks. He turned from crazy guy with insane theories in Midnight Madness to cool, friendly with townies while not adding a thing Joe in this game.

Comment

I miss Hyper

I support this 100%!

I admittedly missed it, and was just convinced you were scum.

When you used my arguer / argument thing I was pissed and knew you weren't Forum lol
              LOL I knew that would get you.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                Dont get it LOL
                Now you do
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                  Yes, you did.

For reals. You had a grossly overpowered character. You had me helping you with the Leelee claim. And you blew it all for no reason. What in the world were you thinking with the Pheltz claim?

Me too. We are Gods.
                  Ah. That part was when vitor was about to get lynched. Him and jlash were the primary suspects at the time, and people were kinda stil meh on whom was going to get lynched. I just said some random garbage so people would've thought I'm trying to help vitor when at that point I was, just trying, to get him lynched. I left and came back to see lash on the chopping block.

I'm miffed anyone even almost took that seriously, and I actually had the vitor lynch stopped for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                    LOL I knew that would get you.
                    Lmao, so you were just intentionally trying to get to me.

That is hilarious, hahaha

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                      I never thought Joe was clueless. When he was going hard after Swag, I kinda figured what he was doing (I knew Swag was Chg from the start, sorryz ). It's just that his acting sucks. He turned from crazy guy with insane theories in Midnight Madness to cool, friendly with townies while not adding a thing Joe in this game.
                      My crazy insane theoties was right in Midnight. I pegged every Vampire except Guru

Comment

Probably lynched, you're unpopular lol
                        Yeah I'm pretty sure that Prodigy and MDB will bandwagon enough people that I pissed off in this game to lynch me. I might as well help out, I had fun with it in Mafia 2, plus I added some nice roles to that game.

Comment

• What were you're thoughts through out the different stages of the game WDYW on who you thought was going to win. I thought we had a great advantage before my death.
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• One of you Cherepinsky people, tell me, what the hell was going on with your swapping of roles and whatnot... Sure it lead to some confusion, but it messed you guys up a lot.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

Lmao, so you were just intentionally trying to get to me.

That is hilarious, hahaha
                              Are you and I the only ones to create in-depth fake claims like that and get away with it, out of curiosity?

Comment

• Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
                                ayers woulda been a great pick for the patriots
                                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X