This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    Was me as Pantherfan just totally random?
    For the most part, but Pantherfan being able to survive at least one death seemed like a solid enough cover for that fakeclaim.

Comment

• Basically after a few days, we just told md4l to not say anything or if he really wanted to, just troll.
      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
        Get away with it, as in survive and win, yes I think so.

When Prodigy asked about the connection between Eli and my ability my heart sunk though... It really worried me.

Or the Vikings...I hate you sometimes...but I still love you.
        oh damn you, me wishes

what am I if not lovable?
        2010 WF.com PPR Champion
        2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
        2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
        CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• When VF died I thought I was done LOL. I got told twice a day "Joe calm down"
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            What were you're thoughts through out the different stages of the game WDYW on who you thought was going to win. I thought we had a great advantage before my death.
            I thought it would be the Cherepinskies up until you targeted VF. Then I thought there was no way the town could blow this. After Swag said, "Joe, I'll vote with you to end the game", I knew it was over.
            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              When Prodigy asked about the connection between Eli and my ability my heart sunk though... It really worried me.
              Yeah, I thought he had you there.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                When VF died I thought I was done LOL. I got told twice a day "Joe calm down"
                so true LOL
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                  the two LVPs...haha
                  As much as Day 1 was such a debacle, Vitor coulda died day 1 and left us kinda screwed. I just didnt understand why after Vitor had 4 votes on him, MD4L jumped on the bandwagon then unvotes him suddenly. There was no need in that situation to vote for him. VF and someone else was sticking up for vitor the same way md4l was but they at least didnt vote and unvote him.

Comment

OMG You have no idea. We were talking but then like we each signed off. JLash signed off a bit ago but me and Vitor were at least still on the forum. He role claimed JLash's role and i signed on the chat screaming at him to stop. He never signed onto it again and the last thing I posted was JLash is going to be furious in the morning when he sees this. Sure enough he was.
                    Yea no one saw that coming.

Comment

• I thought for sure there was no possible way the town could not blow this game, and they did...it was funny watching
                      2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by miamidolphin4life View Post
                        stopped everything for a moment. The only person who picked it up was joe, and he was pushing vitor hard, which is what I was gunning for. I went after sira and egg shen for absolutely no reason but to make it more obvious for vitor to get lynched.
                        Preach brotha LOL
                        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                          I thought it would be the Cherepinskies up until you targeted VF. Then I thought there was no way the town could blow this. After Swag said, "Joe, I'll vote with you to end the game", I knew it was over.
                          It's funny how Swag could have easily gotten the town the win there at the end, too. Just have him and blue vote no lynch, and try to lynch Joe again next day.

But my role ultimately being the uberwildcard like that seems fitting. Thx for playing me so awesomely bro, you were almost as good as the real thing!

Comment

I dont even remember MD4L saying he was Pheltz.
                            He did - SirA = wraith was his claim.

Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                            OMG You have no idea. We were talking but then like we each signed off. JLash signed off a bit ago but me and Vitor were at least still on the forum. He role claimed JLash's role and i signed on the chat screaming at him to stop. He never signed onto it again and the last thing I posted was JLash is going to be furious in the morning when he sees this. Sure enough he was.
                            Kinda similar situation took place in Mafia II - I got marionette strings from Body Burner and as soon as I forwarded my PM to Hyper, Hunter, Leelee, and Sitisfit... Sure enough, Hyper comes out with the marionette strings, but it was a good play for him because it removed suspicion on him and I was never going to role-claim anything in that game.

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                            Sooooooooooooooooo sorry, PSU, again.
                            lol

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            Yep to lead the sheep. Swag you were my secret weapon. With me gone and 1 more revival you guys lynch 1 more Forum and then I jump back in. Like I said though I thought when revived I would have more time to play the fiddle and push Blue. Dam SB almost cost me.
                            Nah, you won.

If you'd have lynched me instead of blue, I would have cried.
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

As much as Day 1 was such a debacle, Vitor coulda died day 1 and left us kinda screwed. I just didnt understand why after Vitor had 4 votes on him, MD4L jumped on the bandwagon then unvotes him suddenly. There was no need in that situation to vote for him. VF and someone else was sticking up for vitor the same way md4l was but they at least didnt vote and unvote him.
                              it was not me lol, I was saying I dont ****ing care about vitor and lets vote for him...it was ibmg defending him
                              2010 WF.com PPR Champion

CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                                yeah i was kinda shocked forum didnt win after I targetted VF and found out all the roles.

Comment

Working...
                                X