This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
    As much as Day 1 was such a debacle, Vitor coulda died day 1 and left us kinda screwed. I just didnt understand why after Vitor had 4 votes on him, MD4L jumped on the bandwagon then unvotes him suddenly. There was no need in that situation to vote for him. VF and someone else was sticking up for vitor the same way md4l was but they at least didnt vote and unvote him.
    Day 1 was just such a clusterfuck. The whole theory of people defending Vitor as scum is hilarious because it was mostly right minus IBMG.

Comment

As much as Day 1 was such a debacle, Vitor coulda died day 1 and left us kinda screwed. I just didnt understand why after Vitor had 4 votes on him, MD4L jumped on the bandwagon then unvotes him suddenly. There was no need in that situation to vote for him. VF and someone else was sticking up for vitor the same way md4l was but they at least didnt vote and unvote him.
      For what it's worth, that got a pretty legit chuckle out of me.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
        just do the 5 worst and 5 best or something
        5 best: Swag, JLash, PSU, Egg Shen, Joe

5 worst: Vitor, MD4L, Link, IBMG, broncofan
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Remember the night when JLash and Vitor each had 8 votes. I thought we were doomed them. JLash had a great idea with the maybe Vitor can steal pms. We needed some way to take out Vitor and not JLash.

Kinda wish all the killers didnt die in the beginning with me. Needed someone else to take out forum with me.
          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post

Can CJay get an honorable mention on both lists?

He's my MVP. Made the game hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              He did - SirA = wraith was his claim.

Kinda similar situation took place in Mafia II - I got marionette strings from Body Burner and as soon as I forwarded my PM to Hyper, Hunter, Leelee, and Sitisfit... Sure enough, Hyper comes out with the marionette strings, but it was a good play for him because it removed suspicion on him and I was never going to role-claim anything in that game.

lol

Nah, you won.

If you'd have lynched me instead of blue, I would have cried.
              Stuck to my guns
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

lol no, I sniffed that data mining crap out the first day. I thought it was a scum cover at first and then I pushed to have him vote in order to prove he wasn't the double. Everybody knew something was up with that no voting stuff but nobody wanted to say anything about it.

Agree with everybody else on the list.

Comment

• CJ was my MVP. Tell everyone I came up Troll and then Lynch Hyper. Bought me alot of time.
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikingfan173 View Post
                    oh damn you, me wishes

what am I if not lovable?
                    A sickly old man or a crazed, ranting cop that is protective of his brother. get it?

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                    I thought it would be the Cherepinskies up until you targeted VF. Then I thought there was no way the town could blow this. After Swag said, "Joe, I'll vote with you to end the game", I knew it was over.
                    I wanted to lead the Town to a win, but whenever I became a target I said ****-it. No way I was going to "die" for the Town.

And I got to win with Leelee so fitting.

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                    Yeah, I thought he had you there.
                    I actually didn't really think about it before I said it too... So I was really nervous afterward.

In case you were wondering, I was saving that fake-claim for a while - and enlighten thee, enbrighten me... paying homage to the rapper in my Avy.

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
                    It's funny how Swag could have easily gotten the town the win there at the end, too. Just have him and blue vote no lynch, and try to lynch Joe again next day.

But my role ultimately being the uberwildcard like that seems fitting. Thx for playing me so awesomely bro, you were almost as good as the real thing!
                    Thanks! I think! It was a lot of fun, but it was really hard to do at some points.
                    Originally posted by Daniel
                    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                    lmao

Comment

JLash is deserving of that too. Like I said before, he formulated the Vitor stealing pms things and all of the rest of our decisions were group (aka just JLash and me bc MD4L wasn't on much) decisions. Shame I couldn't get to know Rednose more. He seemed cool in the brief time I was alive and he was with us.
                      2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

Yeah CJay goes on the LVP list but there were so many LVP's. No mention of me being funny? Come on, you had to have found my antics hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

Considered CJ for LVP, but he was fucked with his awful role. Still, once he saw that his result on Joe was wrong, he should've waited it out to see if he got other false results before claiming Hyper was a Troll.

Also, when we PMed him, we said Hyper was Mafia-Aligned, not Troll-Aligned. That should've been a huge red flag.
                          Last edited by whatdoyouwant711; 02-06-2012, 02:44 AM. Reason: wrote vitor instead of hyper

Comment

As much as Day 1 was such a debacle, Vitor coulda died day 1 and left us kinda screwed. I just didnt understand why after Vitor had 4 votes on him.
                            Thank Kaiser for "saving" you. I (and Swag) thought Kaiser for sure was scum after his Board Was Down thing that distracted that lynch. And then it turned to KFC for some reason I don't remember.

I really want to see Chg's commentary about your scum buddies.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Thanks! I think! It was a lot of fun, but it was really hard to do at some points.
                              You made me a proud father, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                                lol no, I sniffed that data mining crap out the first day. I thought it was a scum cover at first and then I pushed to have him vote in order to prove he wasn't the double. Everybody knew something was up with that no voting stuff but nobody wanted to say anything about it.

Agree with everybody else on the list.
                                Maybe you didn't buy the data mining. I don't know how many people thought it was legit. Can we get a poll?

Comment

Working...
                                X