This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
    Maybe you didn't buy the data mining. I don't know how many people thought it was legit. Can we get a poll?
    I didn't think it was legit, but I had no idea why Egg was doing that. Really nifty move on his part.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      Day 1 was just such a clusterfuck. The whole theory of people defending Vitor as scum is hilarious because it was mostly right minus IBMG.
      You cannot argue with fate. #RandomNumbersAreAwesome

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Stuck to my guns
      I love ya sometimes lol

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
      lol no, I sniffed that data mining crap out the first day. I thought it was a scum cover at first and then I pushed to have him vote in order to prove he wasn't the double. Everybody knew something was up with that no voting stuff but nobody wanted to say anything about it.

Agree with everybody else on the list.
      Yeah, I didn't have him pegged as scum on Day 1, but I remember thinking "what the hell, this is bullshit and will never work...must be lying"

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      CJ was my MVP. Tell everyone I came up Troll and then Lynch Hyper. Bought me alot of time.
      That's a good point, CJ got a bad role though...I cannot really blame him... Even if he stole away my Hyperborean.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
        Thank Kaiser for "saving" you. I (and Swag) thought Kaiser for sure was scum after his Board Was Down thing that distracted that lynch. And then it turned to KFC for some reason I don't remember.

I really want to see Chg's commentary about your scum buddies.
        I invited him and WDYW into our chat room after day 1 because I knew he'd be entertained.

Prodigy helped set us up too for people not realizing me posting in pink with that lynch unlynch idea everyone. Although after he posted my name and i mocked him, it was like 5-10 minutes till he posted another one.
        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
          Maybe you didn't buy the data mining. I don't know how many people thought it was legit. Can we get a poll?
          I did
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            It's funny how Swag could have easily gotten the town the win there at the end, too. Just have him and blue vote no lynch, and try to lynch Joe again next day.

But my role ultimately being the uberwildcard like that seems fitting. Thx for playing me so awesomely bro, you were almost as good as the real thing!
            Why should they have no lynched there? They couldn't have foreseen the save that was coming. I don't think they even knew it was me as a troll at that point.

Comment

• CJay's role was awesome, what are you all talking about?

>_>

Comment

You made me a proud father, bro.
                I'm all grown up now!

And at one point, I mentioned you and VF said I was you because of it and I was like "ah hell, I did NOT say that! If I get modkilled, I will fly into an epic rage"
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                  Why should they have no lynched there? They couldn't have foreseen the save that was coming. I don't think they even knew it was me as a troll at that point.
                  After it initially failed?

The phase didn't end, they had a shot to just wait it out until the next day.

Comment

CJay's role was awesome, what are you all talking about?

>_>
                    It was. No idea why he didn't reveal the Joe thing till later. I was so pumped to take out someone like Hyper that early.
                    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Thanks WDYW and chg. I had a blast the highlight of the game for me was pissing Swag off. It was good for a luagh and made work go by fast. I trolled him hard and everytime he would say he hates who revived me I luaghed harder. Then I would say you love me Swag and he never picked it up LOL
                      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Oh, and I really hate PSU, VF, and JLash for exploiting my flaw of ignoring people that just agree with me...

I like "Yes" people.

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

After it initially failed?

The phase didn't end, they had a shot to just wait it out until the next day.
                          But Swag already said he was willing to win with Joe. Once he realized Joe was Leelee, that willingness turned into necessity.
                          CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            Thanks WDYW and chg. I had a blast the highlight of the game for me was pissing Swag off. It was good for a luagh and made work go by fast. I trolled him hard and everytime he would say he hates who revived me I luaghed harder. Then I would say you love me Swag and he never picked it up LOL
                            That is pretty evil of you.

Were you intentionally making a bad argument against me, or were you kind of serious deep down? lol

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

Were you intentionally making a bad argument against me, or were you kind of serious deep down? lol
                              Little bit of both. There were times where I was serious but most of the time was to piss you off. Ask VF right before he died I told him you were Scum (I was wrong you were Indy) and I was gonna piss you off and watch you back track.
                              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post

I guess you are fAg Dynasty deep down aren't you?

Comment

Working...
                                X