This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    Oh, and I really hate PSU, VF, and JLash for exploiting my flaw of ignoring people that just agree with me...

I like "Yes" people.
    Haha you always brought across good points that I believe so I was trying to play with you. Then I new after I played exactly like last game I had you.

If I just made it one more night, I woulda addressed you about taking out Joe again.

Luckily no one ever asked me to role claim. I had nothing in mind all game unless ibmg revealed me as Matt, then I woulda said I had to kill Walt to win.
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Told you guys I was always think ahead just like chess. If I move this here you will go there then I can go here. It worked out all game.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
        Haha you always brought across good points that I believe so I was trying to play with you.
        lol, I did this last game too. High five.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          Little bit of both. There were times where I was serious but most of the time was to piss you off. Ask VF right before he died I told him you were Scum (I was wrong you were Indy) and I was gonna piss you off and watch you back track.
          I'm not going to lie, I thought you guys cheated at one point... You were really hung up on my role-name and knew my ability was fake, and I knew there was a dead chat... So I was convinced for a short period of time that one of the scum got my PM and sent it to you.
          Originally posted by Daniel
          Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            After it initially failed?

The phase didn't end, they had a shot to just wait it out until the next day.
            Even if Swag didn't heart me, I don't see the point of no lynching.

If you think Joe can't be killed, just vote Blue. Swag wins as long as he doesn't die.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
              Hey forum aligned people, everybody who was scum (minus Swag) defended me at one point or another. It baffles me how you guys lost the game.
              If I had been alive any longer I would have lynched you for no other reason than being incredibly annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cicero View Post
                If I had been alive any longer I would have lynched you for no other reason than being incredibly annoying.
                Mission accomplished.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                  But Swag already said he was willing to win with Joe. Once he realized Joe was Leelee, that willingness turned into necessity.
                  ^ This guy knows.

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                  I guess you are fAg Dynasty deep down aren't you?
                  And you are Der Kaiser on the surface, aren't you?
                  Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

I'm not going to lie, I thought you guys cheated at one point... You were really hung up on my role-name and knew my ability was fake, and I knew there was a dead chat... So I was convinced for a short period of time that one of the scum got my PM and sent it to you.
                    No it was obvious when you said you got nothing on me.

Comment

And you are Der Kaiser on the surface, aren't you?
                      But we are both scum on the inside.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                        Even if Swag didn't heart me, I don't see the point of no lynching.

If you think Joe can't be killed, just vote Blue. Swag wins as long as he doesn't die.
                        It was mostly that blue voted for me immediately after it failed.

Then I said **** it, I just need to live. I'm no great crusader for the Town - I just want a dubya!

That's how you sound.
                        lmao

Comment

• Oh also MD4L claiming LeeLee was awesome. I told VF MD4L just made this easy. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            No it was obvious when you said you got nothing on me.
                            Joe, Prodigy really did block daytime abilities... it was impossible for me to get anything lol

Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
                            But we are both scum on the inside.
                            WWWYKI

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

It was mostly that blue voted for me immediately after it failed.

Then I said **** it, I just need to live. I'm no great crusader for the Town - I just want a dubya!
                              Spoken like a true Chg.

Comment

Joe, Prodigy really did block daytime abilities... it was impossible for me to get anything lol

WWWYKI
                                Thats one time me being an idiot worked LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X