This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    I'm not going to lie, I thought you guys cheated at one point... You were really hung up on my role-name and knew my ability was fake, and I knew there was a dead chat... So I was convinced for a short period of time that one of the scum got my PM and sent it to you.
    we were just trying to mess with you, I personally had no idea about your role, just knew you were no good
    2010 WF.com PPR Champion
    2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
    2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
    CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• VF was the calm cool detective and I was the eager rookie. We would make plans and then when they were working I would rush them and piss VF off. God dam it Joe calm down. But I have him on the ropes. LOL
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• I'm off to bed guys, you guys made me stay up 2 hours more than I expected. I'm happy with the outcome though with scum winning. I really wanted Swag to win despite him trying to get rid of me the whole game. I've got to be the most single hated mafia player right now for how I played but I don't care because it was fun. Thanks for the game WDYW and Chg, it was well done and it got a bad rap despite being good.

Congrats to Swag (finally got the W!!) and The Legend himself and the rest of the trolls. I couldn't asked for a better ending to the game with those 2 surviving until the end.

...would you look at that, I ninja-edited...who would have thunk it..

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
          VF was the calm cool detective and I was the eager rookie. We would make plans and then when they were working I would rush them and piss VF off. God dam it Joe calm down. But I have him on the ropes. LOL
          Sounds familiar.

lolololololol.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
            Thanks for the game WDYW and Chg, it was well done and it got a bad rap despite being good.
            People were *****ing without knowing what was actually going on. Oh well, I didn't take it personal or anything. I probably would have *****ed if I was in their position, too.

Comment

• I happy Swag won. He really deseved it the way I drove him crazy and pushed him and pushed him. I trolled him hard. At one point he even said "I put my mafia reputation on it. Joe is Scum." I was luaghing hard. Congrats man

Comment

• I should note that my predictions were pretty good before I was slowly spoiled everything.

Dead right on Joe being scum, although I never thought he was me.

I pegged VF or Broncofan as a troll. VF played well as usual, but he made a mistake defending Joe really early on. And BF just seemed totally useless, I was wrong on that one.

I thought Kaiser was Matt McGuire. Beyond the Board Out thing on day 1, I figured he was acting like the village idiot so he would annoy people but not be taken seriously. As I mentioned, Kaiser knows what he's doing. He was a scum indy, so partial credit there.

And MD4L, obviously.

And minimal credit on Rednose, as I assumed useless Euro was part of the Cherepinsky group. I group you all together, sorry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                  I should note that my predictions were pretty good before I was slowly spoiled everything.

Dead right on Joe being scum, although I never thought he was me.

I pegged VF or Broncofan as a troll. VF played well as usual, but he made a mistake defending Joe really early on. And BF just seemed totally useless, I was wrong on that one.

I thought Kaiser was Matt McGuire. Beyond the Board Out thing on day 1, I figured he was acting like the village idiot so he would annoy people but not be taken seriously. As I mentioned, Kaiser knows what he's doing. He was a scum indy, so partial credit there.

And MD4L, obviously.

And minimal credit on Rednose, as I assumed useless Euro was part of the Cherepinsky group. I group you all together, sorry.
                  Yeah, you were by far the most correct. I forwarded your PM to WDYW, he couldn't believe it.

I don't think Rednose was converted until after your PM, though.

Comment

• Just read up on a couple of my posts. Don't mind anything I said. Yea I played a terrible game. From the start actually and probably my first post. I started off so bad, and almost cost the team. To what psu said, I think vitor gets lynched regardless day one if I didn't step up.

Eventually we got, things working despite a terrible start. Psu was the ban hammer and jlash was the smarts. Seriously, he's def the smartest player I've played with. Actually not the smartest, but def best leader. He never gets flustered and always kept the team calm when psu and I didn't know what to do and was the leader for us. Eventually, after vitor died, we became more of a team and got along much more. Psu was a dang good player in his own right. In the end he may have been a bit more aggressive but, he still played very well. Had I played a better game and, damage control been done earlier, we def would have had a chance to win. I would like to bash vitor but can't really because I was terrible in my own right.

Comment

I happy Swag won. He really deseved it the way I drove him crazy and pushed him and pushed him. I trolled him hard. At one point he even said "I put my mafia reputation on it. Joe is Scum." I was luaghing hard. Congrats man
                      See, in the end, I handed the Town a whole lot.

But given the Town's harsh treatment of me, I have no regrets.

None at all.
                      Originally posted by Daniel
                      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• A few final thoughts before I go to bed:

- Kaiser really did a play a good game, but I can't ignore the "Forums will be down" post when it was quite likely that, in a forum based game, someone would have that exact ability. And that someone would frame Kaiser.

- I still cannot believe that Prodigy's play worked out for the town. There were no investigators left- I only received PMs from Indies and Cherepinskies.

- If I had it my way, the Patriot fans would've been the Mafia and the Viking fans would've been the cult.
                        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Prodigy's abilty was beast. Cant believe all scum got killed that day.

Comment

Prodigy's abilty was beast. Cant believe all scum got killed that day.
                            Well, not all
                            Originally posted by Daniel
                            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                              Well, not all
                              Well I meant everyone that died that day.

Comment

• So... who's going to run WF Mafia 2?

Comment

Working...
                                X