Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing I'm surprised I was wrong about later on: When Rednose role claimed, I thought for sure he was Cherepinsky just because of his role. PaddyPatriot, the FORENSIC investigator that can search IPs. I thought he totally outed himself there, but nobody picked up on it. That defines as a role of authority, and I figured as a German, he probably didn't know that forensic meant that. Along with him leaving out his affiliation and WC, that I was right on.

But, he actually was a forum role...

Comment

• Alright guys I'm off for now. Thanks this is the redemption I was looking for after Midnight. Bad Touch Uncle got some redemption as well
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        So... who's going to run WF Mafia 2?
        Originally posted by Daniel
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
          One thing I'm surprised I was wrong about later on: When Rednose role claimed, I thought for sure he was Cherepinsky just because of his role. PaddyPatriot, the FORENSIC investigator that can search IPs. I thought he totally outed himself there, but nobody picked up on it. That defines as a role of authority, and I figured as a German, he probably didn't know that forensic meant that. Along with him leaving out his affiliation and WC, that I was right on.

But, he actually was a forum role...
          Um hello I did. I called him out and then use the Lynch on Pheltz to set him up.
          Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• I can't believe you guys had me stay up this late again... I just got my sleep pattern back to normal too >.>
            Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              I can't believe you guys had me stay up this late again... I just got my sleep pattern back to normal too >.>
              So what you're saying is, lets start cranking out some Mafia 3 roles?

I'll PM you a chat link.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                A few final thoughts before I go to bed:

- Kaiser really did a play a good game, but I can't ignore the "Forums will be down" post when it was quite likely that, in a forum based game, someone would have that exact ability. And that someone would frame Kaiser.

- I still cannot believe that Prodigy's play worked out for the town. There were no investigators left- I only received PMs from Indies and Cherepinskies.

- If I had it my way, the Patriot fans would've been the Mafia and the Viking fans would've been the cult.
                me and kaiser? that woulda been very interesting indeed, got to say us viking fans are pretty good players...if you leave out steve

Originally posted by Chg91 View Post

I'll PM you a chat link.
                u guys have plenty of time, cant wait
                2010 WF.com PPR Champion
                2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
                2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
                CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

I'll PM you a chat link.
                  It's like you read my mind completely.

That's how you sound.
                  lmao

Comment

It's like you read my mind completely.
                    I'm so excited to boss you around and take credit for all our successes but none of our faults!!!

Comment

I'm so excited to boss you around and take credit for all our successes but none of our faults!!!
                      I can't wait to write the rules in the OP! Requiring dead tagging!

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

I can't wait to write the rules in the OP! Requiring dead tagging!
                        No.

/BOSS.

Comment

No.

/BOSS.
                          *sighs*

/submissive

MVP

That's how you sound.
                          lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            Why should they have no lynched there? They couldn't have foreseen the save that was coming. I don't think they even knew it was me as a troll at that point.
                            We really should have, though.

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                            But Swag already said he was willing to win with Joe. Once he realized Joe was Leelee, that willingness turned into necessity.
                            Yeah, this.

Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                            Even if Swag didn't heart me, I don't see the point of no lynching.

If you think Joe can't be killed, just vote Blue. Swag wins as long as he doesn't die.
                            This. Again, I was ****ed the instant I chose Prodigy over Swag.
                            Originally posted by jepg
                            I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                            Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                              We really should have, though.

Yeah, this.

This. Again, I was ****ed the instant I chose Prodigy over Swag.
                              Eh... In hindsight, yes.

At the time though, it was as good a guess as any... Would you two have really assumed you two were both Forum if you were in the same position we were, but with Prodigy (lynching me, show Indy, day phase ends, next starts with Joe coming back)?

But, I honestly thought you lynching Prodigy with me would end it and there really was no malicious intent there at the end... I was content with a Forum victory, but after the lynch of Joe failed like 3 times and he came back to life, I said **** it not another MD4L where I can get lynched... I'm just going to beg Joe and hope he doesn't hate me for calling him retarded a hundred times.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

Eh... In hindsight, yes.

At the time though, it was as good a guess as any... Would you two have really assumed you two were both Forum if you were in the same position we were, but with Prodigy (lynching me, show Indy, day phase ends, next starts with Joe coming back)?

But, I honestly thought you lynching Prodigy with me would end it and there really was no malicious intent there at the end... I was content with a Forum victory, but after the lynch of Joe failed like 3 times and he came back to life, I said **** it not another MD4L where I can get lynched... I'm just going to beg Joe and hope he doesn't hate me for calling him retarded a hundred times.
                                I feel like we might have sided with each other even in spite of Joe coming back. At the time I was thinking, "well, maybe Joe IS a Troll, and the game didn't end with him dead because he wasn't technically eliminated," which I think I would have gone with if Prodigy was still around instead of you. He certainly wouldn't have sided with Joe as quickly as you did, especially after Joe came up Independent the second time.
                                I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
                                Blue is right

Comment

Working...
                                X