X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
    I'll put MD4L as Runner-up LVP.

Once he role-claimed as me and pretended to be Pheltz, I knew that I wasn't him. That just made no since.

Along with his 10 nonsensical turns from Forum to Scum throughout the game.
    My first thought on him after day 1 was that he has to be Walter, since he can't be banished from his forum. then everyone said he HAS to be you and I figured that I didn't know enough about WF history.
    In my time as scum(after night 10) he played far better than everyone gives him credit for. But then in the end he ballsed it up for me, by "accusing" me too obviously. We had to take a risk, when the focus was on me, but his post was really obvious and swag(i think) read it perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      Hey guys. Hyper getting Lynched was the best thing that could have happened for me. What up Rednose IMO you did play a good game.
      thx,
      i still have ~10 tabs to compile thoughts on

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
        thx,
        i still have ~10 tabs to compile thoughts on
        Go ahead I'm enjoying them
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• I can't believe Blue trusted Swag over Prodigy...
          "Hey, don't hate, accelerate!"

Team CKane

Comment

• Originally posted by Clovdyx View Post
            This. How much did everybody lie this game?
            I can't remember lieing during the game, at least I didn't make any big lie. Once converted, I obviously tried to steer the attention away from my guys, but there were no lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sitisfit View Post
              I can't believe Blue trusted Swag over Prodigy...
              this. at that time, I would have picked swag 100%

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                Oh and I knew Tango was forum but he was talking in complete circles so I was trying to put him up as a lynch candidate and focus on the quiet ones.

I thought Swag was indy but had some kind of funky cant die condition (like pheltz, md4l, and joe)
                This was during the days before and after I was converted, I think and at that time, I really thought that you couldn't be more obvious scum, which also made me investigate you during that night

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                  One thing I'm surprised I was wrong about later on: When Rednose role claimed, I thought for sure he was Cherepinsky just because of his role. PaddyPatriot, the FORENSIC investigator that can search IPs. I thought he totally outed himself there, but nobody picked up on it. That defines as a role of authority, and I figured as a German, he probably didn't know that forensic meant that. Along with him leaving out his affiliation and WC, that I was right on.

But, he actually was a forum role...
                  how so? in times of csi and co, I think there couldn't be a more pro-town role than a forensic investigator.

leaving out my alignment and WC was because I didn't want to copy/paste my role-PM

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                    I got Kaiser. Sort of. That was it. Was suspicious of VF, but he managed to knock me off the trail.

Shouldn't I be LVP since I lost the game for Forum?
                    apart from the last decision, i thought you were an absolute game-changer. Your analytical use of swags (fake, rofl) ability had mdfl and me reeling how to get out of this situation and lead to us getting caught.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      From the moment I led you guys to Lynch Broncofan I had everything mapped out and it worked as planned. Pheltz was a decoy in my plan I knew Rednose would bite and I could push him. I knew MD4L would go. then down to 4 I had to sacrifice my self while taking Prodigy with me. You guys never saw it coming. Meanwhile I had to piss off Swag but never let him get Lynched in order to win. As long as he was mad and he would push me I knew Blue and Prodigy would follow. I'm not sure if Swag picked it up but I was trying to give vibes. Thats why when Blue asked me to Lynch him I said no. I love it when a plan comes together.
                      I thought your accusations of me at that time were complete BS since I was on pheltz for ages. Kudos for using that. Sad that the others bought that so easily, but as an afterthought, swag trying to get rid of townies, too, happily followed it. Then I was in desperation mode after mdfls "defense" backfired and quoted the pm that there were no more killers.
                      Sorry wdyw!!!!

Comment

• Great game I still don't really know what has happened because it happened fast at the end there. I feel a little stupid now for protecting SwAg a couple of times and I feel like I only became a kill target when Vitor told on me targeting SwAg with my ability before he died.

Thanks wdyw and chg, great twists and turns.

Comment

• Originally posted by Taylor091 View Post
                          Great game I still don't really know what has happened because it happened fast at the end there. I feel a little stupid now for protecting SwAg a couple of times and I feel like I only became a kill target when Vitor told on me targeting SwAg with my ability before he died.

Thanks wdyw and chg, great twists and turns.
                          I didn't either. I was lucky to get on when I did cuz I just finished the SB. I uaslly read everything I missed but I didnt this time.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                            Swag is MVP because every single one of his suspicions was correct. Seriously. He was not wrong.
                            even though I posted this before and even more though I can't stand his/your unbearable boasting at times: Hats off to a awesome performance.

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                            5 best: Swag, JLash, PSU, Egg Shen, Joe

5 worst: Vitor, MD4L, Link, IBMG, broncofan
                            I dont know how eggshen is in that, his performance didn't really stand out to me. He still propably played a good game, though.
                            I feel that I was close to top 5 but not quite there. I'm not a big lynch leader and neither a post whore, but I had pretty great instincts and thoughts who might be scum. I suffered from being euro and not being abe to have many people online at the same time as me(aka, i was online while mdfl was at school or asleep and vice versa, I think it took 3 or 4 days until we were in our chat at the same time). Additionally when the forum was locked down, I had several days when I couldn't post at all. I remember coming home from a party the evening before the first lockdown and not wanting to read up while being drunk. The day after I couldn't post, went to bed, the whole dayphase went down, while I was sleeping and then the thread was locked again.

The only 2 big mistakes I made were trusting that swags ability was real and targeting pheltz after his RC(when I sent that PM, I only thought about who could still be left scum with a %-chance kill).
                            I also think I was unlucky throughout the game (and wdyw also sent me a message saying something along the line he feels sorry for me)
                            My ability usage was pretty good, but as said unlucky. I had to target a deathscene around 2 out of 5 nights, as long as my ability was relevant(aka until I got converted)
                            -I targeted mdb(the rapist killer) on night 3 but guru redirected me that night.
                            -targeted swag on night 7
                            -vf on night 9 (jlash and psu said they targeted me on night 10 because they saw me target him and had him also figured as scum. they thought I was protecting him or something)
                            -targeted psu night 10, but kaiser roleblocked me. also psu targeted me that night and converted me

after that my ability was more or less useless, since it was pretty obvious that there was no other killer left than psu.

-targeted joe on night 12, but then weren't many choices left

as cherepinsky I think I did a pretty good job in playing my playstyle, while still getting more attention on others, but we went into desperation mode quite quickly after that clusterfuck on day 12. And as said, swag comepletely fooled me with his fake ability.

scum players that I missed were:
                            -swag(half. I had some suspicions on him but they were gone lateron, after he proved so useful to us and seemingly clueless)
                            -jlash(he got converted)
                            -vitor, link (all the action was already over when i logged on these days)
                            -joe(half, was suspicious of him most of the game, but not enough to do something about it)
                            -northerncharge
                            -hunter

missing those that were killed(nc, hunter, vitor, link) early isn't such a bad play IMO. There's so much hit and miss on small things that might also be exaggerated coincidences.
                            Last edited by Rednose; 02-06-2012, 08:12 AM.

Comment

• I love universe and her twisted sense of humour.

I was Ckaned on day two and had three main suspects, Kaiser, NC and guru, of course in my pride I ultimately chose guru, the only forum on that list... and then he comes and nails my coffin on day 4.

And Hilarisioty of Hindsight...

I said that I would lynch PSU and SwAg on days one and two ( apprently should have) before the game started
                              I threw a half-joking 'obvious scum is obvious' @ Hunter
                              And then of course I picked off two cherepinskies on day one
                              Last edited by Hyperborean; 02-06-2012, 08:40 AM.
                              sigpic

Originally posted by blue5213
                              And I recruit people by kicking them in acid?

Stop being retarded.

Comment

• With all this love for Swag I'm starting to think i lost LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X