• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
    With all this love for Swag I'm starting to think i lost LOL
    you didnt play so bad, but you mainly survived thx to your ability

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
      LOL I used my abilty to my advantage. Did you not read the part where I said I tried to get Lynched with 4 players left so they would lynch Prodigy while I was dead. then when i revived i would push for swag to lynch blue. I did not account for PSU killingme so early though and wasting a life.
      Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rednose View Post
        On this: It should have been obvious by around Day 10 that Joe wasn't forum. No one had claimed as a reviver, Pantherfan is worthless, etc. And yet he wasn't lynched until, what, Day 19?
        CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
          On this: It should have been obvious by around Day 10 that Joe wasn't forum. No one had claimed as a reviver, Pantherfan is worthless, etc. And yet he wasn't lynched until, what, Day 19?
          Thats where I feel that i did a good job given reasons to lynch other players. Then my abilty claim came out and that bought me more time. Like I said once i lead the Lynch on BF7 that got the ball rolling.

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
            I would have looked to lynch Joe if I hadn't been lynched on Day 11. Revived people should always be no 1 suspects as almost nothing good has come of them throughout the games.

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
              Get away with it, as in survive and win, yes I think so.

When Prodigy asked about the connection between Eli and my ability my heart sunk though... It really worried me.
              I didnt buy that crap for a second. The fact that nobody else said anything about it when I first brought it up after your claim was beyond me. And then after I explained it to blue in detail, he still didnt buy it.

I dont care what any of you guys say, I was a top 5 MVP candidate. Lucky or not.

Comment

• Well i was looking for a little credit its obvious I wont get it. thanks to Link and VF they know the work i had to do and sancho for giving me credit. Also LeeLee. I had to play my ass off to myself in a position to win this. Every day it was what about Joe and i had to fast talk my way out. Then i put forth a plan and played everyone as if they were Chess pieces. My back was against the wall after my revival and I stayed calm and got it done.

Comment

Well i was looking for a little credit its obvious I wont get it. thanks to Link and VF they know the work i had to do and sancho for giving me credit. Also LeeLee. I had to play my ass off to myself in a position to win this. Every day it was what about Joe and i had to fast talk my way out. Then i put forth a plan and played everyone as if they were Chess pieces. My back was against the wall after my revival and I stayed calm and got it done.
                  Your humbleness never ceases to astound me.

Comment

Well i was looking for a little credit its obvious I wont get it. thanks to Link and VF they know the work i had to do and sancho for giving me credit. Also LeeLee. I had to play my ass off to myself in a position to win this. Every day it was what about Joe and i had to fast talk my way out. Then i put forth a plan and played everyone as if they were Chess pieces. My back was against the wall after my revival and I stayed calm and got it done.
                    I didn't mean to downplay your victory, obviously, you must have done something right. I also aknowledged you playing me.
                    But I think all in all, you highly benefitet from your role. Every other player but md4l would have been and stayed dead after a nightkill. Additionally you got lucky that the cj situation was so confusing. He got your alignment right, even though it was wrong and his ability turned out completely worthless.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
                      Your humbleness never ceases to astound me.
                      I think i am just tired and cranky LOL. Its just everyone comes in and says wow what a game for Swag and he played a great game I agree. i would just like a good game as well. Remember i'm new to this. This was only my 2nd game and yes i would like a thumbs up of approval or a pat on the back.

Comment

I think i am just tired and cranky LOL. Its just everyone comes in and says wow what a game for Swag and he played a great game I agree. i would just like a good game as well. Remember i'm new to this. This was only my 2nd game and yes i would like a thumbs up of approval or a pat on the back.
                        Well I can't give you that approval as I didn't follow the game at all after I was lynched but I can say that anyone who manages to come back alive and is not lynched again very quickly does deserve some praise. As I said earlier, people should always be wary of someone who comes back to life.

Comment

Well I can't give you that approval as I didn't follow the game at all after I was lynched but I can say that anyone who manages to come back alive and is not lynched again very quickly does deserve some praise. As I said earlier, people should always be wary of someone who comes back to life.
                          Thanks FYI i wanted to kill you day 1. From what i hear thats a compliment LOL

Comment

Thanks FYI i wanted to kill you day 1. From what i hear thats a compliment LOL
                            Haha in this game it usually is so thank you for that. What was your reason behind wanting to kill me early?

Comment

Haha in this game it usually is so thank you for that. What was your reason behind wanting to kill me early?
                              well it came down to you, sitisfit, or kaiser. Sit to frame Eli Kaiser to frame nas and you cuz you are good from what i hear. Midnight you died quick so i dont know. Then i said no leave mdb and hyper alive then i can use the "your to good to be alive" arguement. Later they chose carling for some reason.

Comment

well it came down to you, sitisfit, or kaiser. Sit to frame Eli Kaiser to frame nas and you cuz you are good from what i hear. Midnight you died quick so i dont know. Then i said no leave mdb and hyper alive then i can use the "your to good to be alive" arguement. Later they chose carling for some reason.
                                Let me correct that for you:

"I wanted to take out Kaiser because he is a threat and a good player".

Comment

Working...
                                X