X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Kaiser View Post
    Let me correct that for you:

"I wanted to take out Kaiser because he is a threat and a good player".
    LOL sorry sir you are correct.
    Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
      well it came down to you, sitisfit, or kaiser. Sit to frame Eli Kaiser to frame nas and you cuz you are good from what i hear. Midnight you died quick so i dont know. Then i said no leave mdb and hyper alive then i can use the "your to good to be alive" arguement. Later they chose carling for some reason.
      I had won the previous game to Midnight so I'm guessing that made me a target. I never found out who pulled the trigger on me in that game. I know it was a Vampire anyway but that's all. Thanks for the compliment though. Much appreciated on a pretty dissapointing day.

Comment

• Originally posted by mdb17 View Post
        I had won the previous game to Midnight so I'm guessing that made me a target. I never found out who pulled the trigger on me in that game. I know it was a Vampire anyway but that's all. Thanks for the compliment though. Much appreciated on a pretty dissapointing day.
        Sorry about the Pats. i wish i could say at least you have seen them get there and lose but I know that wont help. I have never seen Miami in a SB I was 3 when they went last.
        Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• Remmeber when I admitted to being non town, chatted with MD4L and trolled yall, leading to you all voting?

You are retards.
          "Aye I put her on game, boy I'm a team player
          Drinking dirty gatorade, that Jamarcus Russell
          20 pink tees in the duffel, I'm parched
          Dooney turn the keys like that nigga just parked
          4 thousand 4 hundred fifty on my arm
          Look like a nigga just hopped out the holocaust"

STUNT

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
            Remmeber when I admitted to being non town, chatted with MD4L and trolled yall, leading to you all voting?

You are retards.
            Shut up, idiot. Claiming you knew Pheltz was Arcade, contradicting JLash, and forcing the rest of your faction to turn on you was the single dumbest move of the game and one of the primary reasons the Cherepinskies didn't win.
            CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

• Originally posted by Vitor View Post
              Remmeber when I admitted to being non town, chatted with MD4L and trolled yall, leading to you all voting?

You are retards.
              your suckage was funny, dont act like you did it on purpose
              2010 WF.com PPR Champion
              2011 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2014 WF.com PPR Runner-Up
              2013 VF Fantasy League Champion

CMD II Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD III NFC North Champion [co-owner with simonds]
              CMD V NFC North Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                Day Twenty

What's left of the forum harasses The Prodigy. He hardly contributes to the website in any meaningful way, and WTF is up with his Armanti Edwards avvy? Basically he's worthless.

The Prodigy begins to cry. Suddenly, Cam "Superman" Newton comes in to save the day.

Save the day, here meaning, grab Prodigy and fly off to God-knows-where.
                Forgot to post this earlier, but bold made me lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Prodigy View Post
                  Forgot to post this earlier, but bold made me lol.
                  Don't worry dude, I love the avvy. I was reaching for stuff.

I hope no one took offense to any of my writeups bullying them. I didn't mean any of it. Except when I ragged on White Power in Link's, I really do think that that's the dumbest shit.
                  CMD VI Cattle Wranglers of Arlington

Comment

Don't worry dude, I love the avvy. I was reaching for stuff.
                    Haha I knew it was just a joke, I just thought it was really funny because you suggested that I changed it back to Armanti. I loved it.

Comment

On this: It should have been obvious by around Day 10 that Joe wasn't forum. No one had claimed as a reviver, Pantherfan is worthless, etc. And yet he wasn't lynched until, what, Day 19?
                      I actually was the opposite. I was dead set on Joe being scum, but eased after the NIGHT OF KILLINGS because the numbers didn't seem right, since I never pegged Joe as me.

And looking at the lynches... BF made sense, forum couldn't rely on him. MD4L again *sigh* which actually would have worked with his original role. Sit just should have came clean. The Pheltz lynching was stupid, though. He obviously wasn't lying.

Originally posted by Rednose View Post
                      CJ got your alignment right, even though it was wrong and his ability turned out completely worthless.
                      I forgot to mention that. Joe was revived the night after Hyper was killed, too. So, either Pantherfan had a revival skill, or scum recruited him which would have made perfect sense at the time. Pantherfan was killed and shown as forum AND had strong backing with CJ's "investigation" since most figured he was a reverse cop, something of that ilk.

Comment

• Since no one mentioned this, I thought pheltz played pretty well and his wc was too hard.
                        2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                          Since no one mentioned this, I thought pheltz played pretty well and his wc was too hard.
                          Pheltz could have claimed town friendly Indy who was in the game instead of the bomb to identify the killers. Pheltz had a legitimate chance of winning but he needed to do a few things differently. Pheltz played a pretty good game IMO, just a few things differently and I could have seen him as the game's sole victor. However, there are only so many roles that could target him.

Comment

• Pheltz' WC was a cute, unique idea but it was easily flawed. Not enough roles could target him, and if scum did target him, they could share the info.

Basically, Pheltz should have played like Kaiser did. Get lots of attention and try to ride scum to victory.

Comment

• Haha nice work Joe! trollolololololol! I didn't think that we had any chance at winning after Link was lynched.

Originally posted by whatdoyouwant711 View Post
                              There were so many things that I wish actually happened. Specifically, a minor being raped or NLights using his ability. Major disappoint.
                              I cannot get over how disappointed I am that NLights didn't use his ability. Seriously. The writeup would've been a bunch of fucking 4chan pictures.
                              I debated using it the night previous to me being killed. I would have likely used it the next night, and if I would have been on to defend myself instead of getting lynched I would have assured the town a night without a kill to try and defend myself. But honestly with Link being dead, there was no reason for me to stop other people from killing, the more deaths the better really..

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                              Thank you Link. I know I always sound like an idiot but I always have a plan. I'm 2 steps ahead at all times. Just wish VF did not get murdered it would have made it easier. Also NCharge bashed me the whole game.
                              Bashed you? I don't really recall what you are talking about, I may have disagreed on a couple of night kill targets but I don't really think I was bashing you, and especially not for the whole game, considering I wasn't even in the chat after Link died because there wasn't really a lot to talk about anymore and I didn't think we had a chance to win.

You played a good game though, but you almost blew it at the end by admitting to being scum when you forgot that you can't be lynched right away after being brought back for the last time.

5 best: Swag, JLash, PSU, Egg Shen, Joe

5 worst: Vitor, MD4L, Link, IBMG, broncofan
                              I still think Elli made one of the worst plays of the game, and now that I find out he had someone he could communicate with, well I think it was an even dumber play now.

After Link died, no more troll killings occurred.. and they were pretty obvious in the writeups when they were occurring..

Elli investigates me, find me out to be Troll-Aligned, and outs me right away, reagardless of the fact that there is no troll killings happening anymore and despite the fact that he reveals himself to be the investigator, putting a giant target on his back.

He could have shared the info with his communication partner, and could have continued investigating people under the radar. Either one of them could reveal me down the road had the other one of them been killed, and they could have gotten more results. Just saying, that was a dumb play.
                              CO-OWNER OF THE CMD III CHAMPION CINCINNATI BENGALS

Time to Repeat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
                                Pheltz' WC was a cute, unique idea but it was easily flawed. Not enough roles could target him, and if scum did target him, they could share the info.

Basically, Pheltz should have played like Kaiser did. Get lots of attention and try to ride scum to victory.
                                Problem with saying he should have played like me is that I got targeted less than he did. As far as I'm aware of, I was only targeted once this whole game (by IBMG on night 2).

Comment

Working...
                                X