This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pheltzbahr View Post
    Swass might be the best person I've seen play this game.
    I had to quote it before someone you had a chance to take it back.
    Originally posted by Daniel
    Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
    lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
      I had to quote it before someone you had a chance to take it back.
      To be fair, he hasn't been around for any game I've played other than the one that shall not be named.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
        To be fair, he hasn't been around for any game I've played other than the one that shall not be named.
        Right.

Riiiiiiight.
        Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
        lmao

Comment

Right.

Riiiiiiight.
          Do I need to post the PM from your game where you slobber all over me and even offer a reach around?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            Do I need to post the PM from your game where you slobber all over me and even offer a reach around?
            You already did >.>

'member?

That's how you sound.
            lmao

Comment

• I dont know what to take from that Pheltz Edit.
              Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

You already did >.>

'member?
                Haha, oh yeah.

Good times.

Comment

• I mean if Swag is the best then I am the greatest of all time since I played him and everyone else like a fiddle. I am a little upset cuz when Swag went to Lynch me i was gonna use that Enlighten bull**** and dawg him LOl. Never got the chance.
                  Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• But, Swag wanted to lynch you for days.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                      I mean if Swag is the best then I am the greatest of all time since I played him and everyone else like a fiddle. I am a little upset cuz when Swag went to Lynch me i was gonna use that Enlighten bull**** and dawg him LOl. Never got the chance.
                      I bet my mafia reputation that you were scum >.>

That's how you sound.
                      lmao

Comment

• And you would have been out of the game night three if not for your role.

Comment

• I will never understand why no one ever lynched Joe again. Never.
                          2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
                            I will never understand why no one ever lynched Joe again. Never.
                            My thought process on it was: "well, what is really the worst that Joe could do..."

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

My thought process on it was: "well, what is really the worst that Joe could do..."
                              He played his role well.

Comment

"..other than totally help me win!"

Comment

Working...
                                X