This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
    My thought process on it was: "well, what is really the worst that Joe could do..."
    that's actually why I nevere banned him the second time. That and I thought it was obvious he was scum. Damn running into VF. Had this game in control before that.
    2013 BDL and 2014 CMD Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
      that's actually why I nevere banned him the second time. That and I thought it was obvious he was scum. Damn running into VF. Had this game in control before that.
      Yeah, couple plays really changed everything in this game... Man, **** is crazy.
      Originally posted by Daniel
      Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
      lmao

Comment

• The fact no one owned up as reviver near the end should of been a big hint
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
          I will never understand why no one ever lynched Joe again. Never.
          Always more pressing targets for lynching. I mean, I still don't quite know how CJ and Kaiser lived as long as they did. Other than scum leading Forum around by the nose, I mean.

Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
          The fact no one owned up as reviver near the end should of been a big hint
          Yeah, Forum and Swag really should have seen the second revive coming after he showed up as Alex Rodriguez, a well-known Leelee alias. Unfortunately, we (and by we I mean I) panicked instead.
          Originally posted by jepg
          I apologise to the entire Walter Football community for my bigoted views.

I should be put on an island and nuked.
          Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by Leelee View Post
            But, Swag wanted to lynch you for days.
            I know and I used that to my advantage.
            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            I bet my mafia reputation that you were scum >.>
            That was great LMAO. Thats like saying I put it on my momma.
            Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            And you would have been out of the game night three if not for your role.
            Thanks to a banhammer not my play.
            Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            I will never understand why no one ever lynched Joe again. Never.
            Cuz I'm good
            Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
            My thought process on it was: "well, what is really the worst that Joe could do..."
            Just win the game
            Originally posted by Leelee View Post
            He played his role well.
            Thank you
            Originally posted by Chg91 View Post
            "..other than totally help me win!"
            Exactly
            Originally posted by PSUShenanigans View Post
            Thanks Partner
            Originally posted by SanchoPanza View Post
            The fact no one owned up as reviver near the end should of been a big hint
            Actually Kaiser did but he was lieing.
            Legendarily swinging and missing on draft predictions since '10.

Comment

• All I wish is you guys waited until after I got done watching the SB to make all this happen. I showed up just in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                All I wish is you guys waited until after I got done watching the SB to make all this happen. I showed up just in time.
                Well, your whole thing about voting for me had me really worried, which is why I wanted to speed through before you could get back on.
                Me and my gun buddies aren't paranoid, but let me tell you about how Hillary's gun squads will come into your home to take away your God-given freedoms and guns, while forcing you to gay marry illegal immigrants and turn your home to Muslim abortion clinics.

That's how you sound.
                lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by SwAg Dynasty View Post
                  Well, your whole thing about voting for me had me really worried, which is why I wanted to speed through before you could get back on.
                  My plan was once you guys Lynched Prodigy I would push Blue. i knew you were Indy and once you found out who I was you would side with me. Ah using another mans love to my advantage LOL

Comment

My plan was once you guys Lynched Prodigy I would push Blue. i knew you were Indy and once you found out who I was you would side with me. Ah using another mans love to my advantage LOL
                    If I'd just lynched Swag instead of Prodigy, Forum probably wins. Learned my lesson about not trusting the evidence after that.

I will never forgive you for using Leelee to get me lynched. You sonuva*****.

Blue is right

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5213 View Post
                      If I'd just lynched Swag instead of Prodigy, Forum probably wins. Learned my lesson about not trusting the evidence after that.

LMAO on the 2nd line. I knew Swag would persuade you and that is why I was pushing Prodigy. I knew I was about to get Lynched with 4 players left. Thats what I wanted. Like I said if you guys wait i have a more drawn out plan and its not everyone scrambling around.

Comment

LMAO on the 2nd line. I knew Swag would persuade you and that is why I was pushing Prodigy. I knew I was about to get Lynched with 4 players left. Thats what I wanted. Like I said if you guys wait i have a more drawn out plan and its not everyone scrambling around.
                        You were still taking a big risk that the rest of us wouldn't realize you were actually Leelee and No Lynching the day after you died. Troll victory was no more assured than Forum's until I lynched Prodigy.

Blue is right

Comment

• Blue got duped by Joe. Let that sink in
                          sigpic

Comment

Joe, the man with a plan.

Originally posted by blue5213 View Post

To be fair, Prodigy said scum would vote for me to get me killed...Then voted for me 2 minutes later lol

Originally posted by JoeLegend View Post
                            To be fair, I honestly thought Prodigy was scum and that it would be over with that lynch.

That's how you sound.
                            lmao

Comment

You were still taking a big risk that the rest of us wouldn't realize you were actually Leelee and No Lynching the day after you died. Troll victory was no more assured than Forum's until I lynched Prodigy.
                              To be honest (not fair this time), had Joe not been on, I would have tried to talk you into lynching him again.

I was just out to get the game over with ASAP so I would win.

That's how you sound.
                              lmao

Comment

There was no way you guy were no lynching. Like I said I kew you guys would lynch Prodigy. Whats I got Lynched and showed up Indy I knew you guys would scramble to find the last troll. Prodigy's abilty that sent everyone on a killing spree made him a suspect. I come back alive you guys ask me whats going on. I say I'm gonna RC. I say 1 sentence and Swag is hooked. I want to 69 flex while being held in the tombstone position. I suck him in your gone I win.

Comment

Working...
                                X